Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? (594 Views)

I'm Still Devastated - Late Dr Stella Adadevoh's Son Recounts Mum’s Last Moment / Lagos House Of Assembly Members Ask Fashola To Rename IDH After Adadevoh / Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? by timawoku(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2014
No doubt both of them are latest Nigerian heroines that will go down in history of the country, but who would you say 'heroined' it most in the two?
Re: Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? by yungEX(m): 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
None oh. they neva did shii for me
Re: Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? by redcliff: 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mschew..Adadevoh just did her job that every other doctor would do. Please stop! This bullcrap..
Re: Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
YOU NIGERIANS MAJORITY OF YOU ARE JUST SO CLUELESS!! THIS DR.AMEYO ADEDEVOH WAS SHE THE ONLY MEDICAL PERSONEL THAT DIED OF PATRICK SAWYER'S EBOLA? WHAT ABOUT THAT YOUNG NURSE? NOBODY IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HER!!!SMH...
Re: Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? by timawoku(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
redcliff: Mschew..Adadevoh just did her job that every other doctor would do. Please stop! This bullcrap..
fine adadevoh was just doing her job, bur I doubt if every other doctor would do the same...
Re: Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? by timawoku(m): 11:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Osahon7: YOU NIGERIANS MAJORITY OF YOU ARE JUST SO CLUELESS!! THIS DR.AMEYO ADEDEVOH WAS SHE THE ONLY MEDICAL PERSONEL THAT DIED OF PATRICK SAWYER'S EBOLA? WHAT ABOUT THAT YOUNG NURSE? NOBODY IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT HER!!!SMH...
sir she sort of quarantined sawyer, the nurse might have no say in that decision...
Re: Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:13am On Aug 29, 2014
The Doc. She saved alot of lives with her decision(including mine) cry
Dora did no shi*t for me

1 Like

Re: Dr Adadevoh Vs Prof. Dora Akunyili; Who Is Your Heroine Of The Year? by timawoku(m): 12:29am On Aug 29, 2014
SELENAqueensy: The Doc. She saved alot of lives with her decision(including mine) cry
Dora did no shi*t for me
hmm fake drugs can kill too you know...

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Appointed Official Partner Of The 1st Akwa Ibom State Tourism Summit'14 / Tragedy: ISIS Beheads British Aid Worker. / Criminal Landlord And His Cohorts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.