Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

"de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (8998 Views)

Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read / Is Ja Rule A Gangsta Or A Wanksta! / Is Ja Rule finally out of the Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by iice(f): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2006
I read recently that fans are petitioning 4 her 2 reshoot the video, that the whole thing with Jay Z was inappropriate and disgusting, that her clothes were horrible and the dance was terrible. No word on whether Beyonce will heed 2 the petition or just let the video be.
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by bluenubian(f): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2006
yeah i was thinking about that if its possible to reshoot a video and pull the old one, i ve never known it to happen b4, maybe it will work in her case!!! pls B make another video!!
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by georgee(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2006
I luv beyonce so much she is my role model.Honestly i watched d video just once bt i luv beyonce so much even tho she is wrong i cnt stop luving her
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by georgee(m): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2006
I luv beyonce so much she is my role model.Honestly i watched d video just once bt i luv beyonce so much even tho she is wrong i cnt stop luving her
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by iice(f): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
Even thou she is wrong?
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by georgee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 31, 2006
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by georgee(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2006
Beyonce is my girl
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by georgee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2006
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by soulpatrol(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ georgee. why do you keep posting the same msg more than once. click your message only once and wait. its kinda getting annoying, no offence
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by eveseh(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2006
i hate taht song
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by bluenubian(f): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2006
@soul lol
i think georgee has tourrette's syndrome
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by iice(f): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2006
LOL
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by janetgurl: 1:08am On Aug 02, 2006
like it small
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by babonboard(f): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2006
geogee abeg allow us rest why are u allover her like an idol.
na only madman talk dey different d video is an eyesore infact one can call it all the horrible names in this world.
it will be beat if she can redo it se how she was wrapping herself around jayzee like a scarf nonsense
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by soulpatrol(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2006
@ babonboard. "wrapping herself around jayzee like a scarf". lol.  grin thats the best description. im sure the poor jayz was like "you better get off me bitch!". lol  grin grin grin
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by babonboard(f): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2006
soulpatrol yeah you are rite,beta luck for next time
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2006
commmmmmmmmmmmmon
that video is ok.there aint nothing about her clothes and steps?
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by shawna(f): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2006
nope its not okay the video was not good at all
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by kellorah: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2006
i like the vid. her dresses were pretty and her dancing was odd in a way but i like it cos it's different.
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by Eastcoast(f): 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2006
the song is really tight when you listen to it. but watching it is actually an eyesore. The first day i watched it, the first thing that came to my mind was she is now going back to her roots with the african dance thingy. but at the same time, it was like she was forcing herself beyond her limits. Maybe she was trying to take her music to the next level.
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by LoverBwoy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2006
yes o
the problem with Deja Vu is the video, i also have the feeling she is looking for something new.
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by gigitte(f): 2:27am On Aug 21, 2006
lol ppls beyahweh's video was not choreographed, she said so when she premiered it on TRL
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by momoney1(m): 1:13am On Aug 22, 2006
good touch, it's k grin
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by lilyDiva(f): 1:32am On Aug 22, 2006
the song is hot! cheesy
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by Oracle(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2006
The song is ok,
but the video is not too good, i didn't like it when i watched it
especially that her dance.

LOVE BIRDS
[img]http://emmaria.blogg.se/images/beyonce_210421598.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.vnn.vn/dataimages/original/images120922_Grammy_Jay-Z%20&%20Beyonce.jpg[/img]
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by hotbabe(f): 7:45am On Aug 22, 2006
the video is simply aweful!!! i bet my dog can do better!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

was that a tribal war dance or what? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

she seems to be copying shakira with that back turn at the beginning,

to me, bad move there, cos beyonce over does everything in the

video, no wonder her

good old dad got bored!!

he saw his dearie got setup!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by soulpatrol(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2006
me still thinks she gon get whiplash from throwing her head and neck left and right like that grin
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by bee22(f): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2006
Everything about the video's awful.
She looked like she had been dragged tied to the back of a car all over Lagos.
Her clothes were horrid----------haute couture my foot.

The song itself isn't so bad sha.

And I was really sad 4 her that she was all over Jay and he wasn't even feeling her or feeling on her. sad

She might as well have peed all around him cause to me it looked like she was marking her territory.

BACK OFF,RIHANNA!The Jay's mine. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by soulpatrol(f): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2006
@ bee22. well said. she needs to like take a chill pill and dump his ass.

pictures say a lot and from what i see, he doesnt look too interested in her, rather it seems she's the one making all the effort. or maybe she aint all that interesting to be with after all. undecided money aint everything smiley

rihanna must be feeling cool about all of this o. but for heaven's sake, shes just a kid, and i dont want to believe that beyonce is doing all this because of her. thats so insecure sad
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by Oracle(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2006
bee22:

Everything about the video's awful.
She looked like she had been dragged tied to the back of a car all over Lagos.
Her clothes were horrid----------haute couture my foot.

The song itself isn't so bad sha.

And I was really sad 4 her that she was all over Jay and he wasn't even feeling her or feeling on her. sad

She might as well have peed all around him cause to me it looked like she was marking her territory.

BACK OFF,RIHANNA!The Jay's mine. angry angry angry angry angry

That was kind of a protective movement she made because she was all over Jay z.

I guess thatz why rihanna sang UNFAITHFUL
I hope she doesn't make Jay z unfaithful

Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by snazzydawn(f): 2:07am On Jan 07, 2007
una mouth no good at alll!!!!! you have finished Beyonce. If she were to read all your posts, she would resign from active serivce. Be easy on her abeg. I like the deja vu video,it is wild and different. I even like the "ring the alram"
Re: "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z by sophiat(f): 10:52pm On Jan 13, 2007
she really acted crazy in dat song

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New VIDEO: Iyanya – Type Of Woman / Just For Fun, Drop A Lyric To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Artist. / (DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE) Dj 4kerty - Gbe Body Eh Mixtape Vol. 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.