Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Useles Ibeku Youth Association President - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Useles Ibeku Youth Association President (1000 Views)

Origin And Development Of Igala Land (submission By The Igala Association In U.s / Association Of Nairaland Fulfude (fulani) ANAFUL / Kogite Nairalanders Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by liongirl: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2014
I want submit that it is not good for those in power put there boys who are not the people wish into position of trust. That is what heppened to the leadership of ibeku Youth asociation were ikuku made uzodinma ugele the youth president. The self center and selfish man who never knew that he will assume such level in life. He does not listen to sugustion of his exco. Can u belive his exco has visit ikuku talkless of seeing the gov. What a shame that is why ibekouth is walking on foot while ugeles girlfriends are driving ochendo yellow cars. I wish ikuk could ride this ohuhu just visited the gov while ugele is walling the abia tower( ikuku and gov) so that ibeku youth worship him before seeing and ikuku is not asking questions.
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by Gboliwe: 8:06am On Aug 29, 2014
liongirl: I want submit that it is not good for those in power put there boys who are not the people wish into position of trust. That is what heppened to the leadership of ibeku Youth asociation were ikuku made uzodinma ugele the youth president. The self center and selfish man who never knew that he will assume such level in life. He does not listen to sugustion of his exco. Can u belive his exco has visit ikuku talkless of seeing the gov. What a shame that is why ibekouth is walking on foot while ugeles girlfriends are driving ochendo yellow cars. I wish ikuk could ride this ohuhu just visited the gov while ugele is walling the abia tower( ikuku and gov) so that ibeku youth worship him before seeing and ikuku is not asking questions.

The angry incomprehensible rants of an angry man.
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by liongirl: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Yes u are correct his people are angry because he is not proactive
Gboliwe:

Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by Gboliwe: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2014
liongirl: Yes u are correct his people are angry because he is not proactive
whose people?
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by Tolexander: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2014
Won't be suprising, waking up to realise that Nairaland had become a place where husband and wife would be reporting themselves and parents reporting the children.

1 Like

Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by curiouses: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2014
liongirl: I want submit that it is not good for those in power put there boys who are not the people wish into position of trust. That is what heppened to the leadership of ibeku Youth asociation were[b] ikuku[/b] made uzodinma ugele the youth president. The self center and selfish man who never knew that he will assume such level in life. He does not listen to sugustion of his exco. Can u belive his exco has visit ikuku talkless of seeing the gov. What a shame that is why ibekouth is walking on foot while ugeles girlfriends are driving ochendo yellow cars. I wish ikuk could ride this ohuhu just visited the gov while ugele is walling the abia tower( ikuku and gov) so that ibeku youth worship him before seeing and ikuku is not asking questions.

grin grin grin
Wetin be this? Never heard of these names before. Guy, take your grievance to your Local chief.
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by liongirl: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
Tolexander: Won't be suprising, waking up to realise that Nairaland had become a place where husband and wife would be reporting themselves and parents reporting the children.
yes the father has to know what goings on when he is not around
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by Tolexander: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2014
liongirl: yes the father has to know what goings on when he is not around
musiwess?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by curiouses: 1:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Tolexander: musiwess?

grin grin grin

Female fashion of Aare Musiwa
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by curiouses: 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
liongirl: Yes u are correct his people are angry because he is not proactive

Do you know what you're are saying at all? tongue
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by Tolexander: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses:

grin grin grin

na so i dey think for my mind o. gringringrin
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by curiouses: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses:

grin grin grin

I can't explain what I was thinking ;d
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by eagleeye2: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
This thread just made my day........ laughing hard at Gboliwe's comments and others.
Re: Useles Ibeku Youth Association President by DesChyko: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

liongirl:
Yes u are correct his people are angry because he is not proactive

Me: Choi undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Self Regret, Self Doubt And Self Pity / Ancient Ile Ife Custom / Yorubas Respects Elders, Houses Respect Quran While Igbos Respect Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.