Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,940 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Good Friend Better Than A Bad Brother? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Good Friend Better Than A Bad Brother? (662 Views)

Was Afonja A Bad Person, Or The Cause Of The Downfall Of Old Oyo? / When I Was In Dubai, The Arab Men Gave Me A Bad Stare / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good Friend Better Than A Bad Brother? by jnrbayano(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Did this many months earlier, it made frontpage, I was glad. The discussion was huge but on that fateful day, enemies to Nairaland struck and data memory occurred and took the thread in its stride.

I just wanna bring back the thread but doubt it will match the little spotlight the previous one garnered.

Dear nairalanders, what's your opinion/answer on this often asked igbo question, "Ezigbo oyi/enyi na Ajo nwanne, olee nke ka mma?" Translated to "Which is better to have, good friend or bad brother?"

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Ranked 21st Most Generous People In The World / Déjà Vu / When The Wailers Are Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.