Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See (10370 Views)

See Lady Gaga Exposing The Stretch Marks On Her Brea*sts [PHOTOS] / PART 2 Video: Naija Actress Afrocandy Doing Hot Things With Her Pu**y And Brea*t / Bad: See Popular Kenyan Celebexposes Brea¤sts On Twitter(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by naijahot: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-yB9HCTwtCzA/VAA8ML8xHnI/AAAAAAAAACA/ZzgRI_n7vTo/s1600/ara%2Bnwata1.jpg[/img]
Is this real or is spiritual I saw this picture and decided to share with you guys so what’s do you thing drop your comment, you can view the uncut photo below

see more on http://www./2014/08/hilarious-see-photos-of-3years-old-girl.html
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Rikidony(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2014
WTF shocked shocked shocked

A 3YEAR OLD I MUST CLICK THAT LINK shocked shocked
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Haywhymido(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2014
U sure seh dis one is not due to medical condition

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Airforce1(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2014
Dis is what happens when women take in more sperrm through the mouth instead of through tha vaggina

Some girls be like "Honey pour it in my mouth" instead of vaginnaa

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by egopersonified(f): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Physical development gone crazy
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Tawis06(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2014
Chisos!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Jhosh(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Chisos s cominqq bak walai. !!! kai.
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by dhardline(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dis one bad.
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
Airforce1: Dis is what happens when women take in more sperrm through the mouth instead of through tha vaggina

3year old Nigga angry

2 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by fr3do(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
Medical condition?
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by widowhusband: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
last time similar post was deleted, its precocious puberty, may be treated. one other child was 5 yr + when she delivered a baby of her own, wicked world? poor girl ,if they had cash she would hv been undergoing the right treatment instead of this. i always wonder where/ how pistorious got such functional prosthesis while we hv a lot of pple wit normal nerves /muscles / amputation wallowing in wheel chairs .... and pls its not hilarious to sane pple

7 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by AdeniyiA(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
Another Cossy Orjiakor in the making.
or maybe she's in a hurry to start bleeping ..
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Am so happy today......
I was elected to the post of welfare director in my department!!!!
I go dey comment for evry post i see....

Back to d matter,na disease jare

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by MisterLongman(m): 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is abnormal
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Simplefaithy(m): 3:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
3cycle:
3year old Nigga angry
. try read his comment again and digest it.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by hatux: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't think that bosoms are real... But if real sha ' All is Well!
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by bankyblue(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
this could be an eaily sign of EBOLA O cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Jeeeeez. This one dey fear person oooo. bt conji go still make some boys go suck that boby
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by chimerase2: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
This is an abnormal growth growing in her eluelu
Believe u me that is tumor of the breast tongue
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by decode55(m): 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Airforce1: Dis is what happens when women take in more sperrm through the mouth instead of through tha vaggina

wow!

Your brain must be very very little cry cry

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by nellyelitz(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
AdeniyiA: Another Cossy Orjiakor in the making.
guy I no fit laugh abeg
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
And what is hilarious about this picture that you termed your subject hilarious. ....., op?? undecided If at all this picture is real, do you think it calls for laughter? undecided undecided, you think it's normal or you don't know what that girl may be going through? Smh

5 Likes

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Valfrankie(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
OP are you a Perv undecided what is HILARIOUS in a 3yr old having boobs. Do you know what sort of medical abnormalities that might be Edit your title joor, this thing no funny...

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
AdeniyiA: Another Cossy Orjiakor in the making.

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by thorpido(m): 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
Precocious puberty.
The hormones started working too early.It's a medical abnormality.

@Op,i don't see anything hilarious about this.The girl didn't ask for it neither did she gum the breasts to her chest.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by constance500: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2014

airforce! how u take know grin

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by laivwire(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Some girls will start getting jealous now, 30 yrs old and their shege still looks like agbalumo cheesy
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by SMile19(f): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
MarvellousGod: And what is hilarious about this picture that you termed your subject hilarious. ....., op?? undecided If at all this picture is real, do you think it calls for laughter? undecided undecided, you think it's
normal or you don't know what that girl may be going through? Smh
true talk..im a lady n i can imagine wat little miss is going tru...#NT FUNNY
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2014
SMile19: true talk..im a lady n i can imagine wat little miss is going tru...#NT FUNNY
don't mind the guy, he may not know because the girl isn't related to him angry angry
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by Xsenga(f): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2014

MAY GOD HELP U. grin
Re: HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See by rattlesnake(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Code violation

hormones PRISON BREAK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Sexy Identical Twins(self Models) Release Hot Photos / Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles / Justin Bieber Kisses Nicki Minaj, See Nicki's Reaction (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.