Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles (10375 Views)

SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
'Same name does not mean same content', Singer Jaywon says as he reacts after being accused of stealing song titles.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/singer-jaywon-reacts-after-been-accused-of-stealing-song-titles.html

4 Likes

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2018
Some people will just wake up and decide to be jobless, he even put dates there, Same name does not mean same content, this is the real lazy Nigerian youth! undecided

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/singer-jaywon-reacts-after-been-accused-of-stealing-song-titles.html

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2018
An example of another jobless Nigerian youth, Mr monitoring spirit even added dates lipsrsealed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Jayslicky: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
Even if he copies African queen, he will still not blow, the dude is as talentless as speed darlington even most singers who came after him are ahead of him, how can a singer be in the industry for over 7years and still have no meaningful song.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Tamarapetty(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
The guy should start handwork instead
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:08pm On Dec 11, 2018
grin I actually like his songs at least he is better than most noise making artists in Nigeria

Sell your verified Nigerian Adsense to me

14 Likes

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by itspzpics(m): 3:52am On Dec 12, 2018
Lol
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by bigcee(m): 6:00am On Dec 12, 2018
Jayslicky:
Even if he copies African queen, he will still not blow, the dude is as talentless as speed darlington even most singers who came after him are ahead of him, ho can a singer be in the industry for over 7years and still have no meaningful song.
he's still better than you and your father, including your unborn children. anuofia!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by bender79: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
Failed artiste, despite his thrashy songs being played on kenisTV everyday, he is still as useless as adesuwas womb
what has her womb got to do with it? Smh

14 Likes

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2018
This investigator is definitely a lazy Nigerian youth. undecided
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by sholatem(f): 6:46am On Dec 12, 2018
Jayslicky:
Even if he copies African queen, he will still not blow, the dude is as talentless as speed darlington even most singers who came after him are ahead of him, ho can a singer be in the industry for over 7years and still have no meaningful song.

Perhaps u don't know any of his song,
Odun yi a sanwa sofa sowo(this year)keep treading every January, a kind of evergreen, and u here talking about what u no nothing about.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Elnino4ladies: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2018
We making money this year!!!! my best Jaywon song

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by mictima(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2018
Anything for the money
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by ylaa(f): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2018
can a singer be in the industry for over 7years and still have no meaningful song, no is the answer. i totally agree with you.
in this case i advise he goes for BOXING. he looks like a boxer. you never can tell his talent maybe there.

Jayslicky:
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Topmaike007(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2018
jaywon don Sha abeg
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Ellixlimswag(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
you cant copyright song title.. next please..
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by helphelp: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2018
Not new
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by davillian(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2018
Niggah leave kennis music
They only provide wack beats.
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2018
I know that this is publicity stunt cause even with the alleged title song stolen, the guy no dey make hit song undecided

All he does is to repeat the same thing from the beginning to the end!

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by chinavs9ja(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2018
Must he also steal song's title?

I am a web designer, check my signature if you need a professional website
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Esteban8(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2018
who is jaywon
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by anambraamaka: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Come on
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2018
ogakush:
Failed artiste, despite his thrashy songs being played on kenisTV everyday, he is still as useless as adesuwas womb

What is the meaning of this? Just to try and cup a few likes? You are a despicable being. angry

4 Likes

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2018
Nigerians sha grin
Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Well, I think "This Year" is still a meaningful song.
Jayslicky:

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by WonderManly(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

'Same name does not mean same content', Singer Jaywon says as he reacts after being accused of stealing song titles.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/singer-jaywon-reacts-after-been-accused-of-stealing-song-titles.html

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by Felixalex(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Does it matter?

Copy or not, this is the first time I'm hearing his name this year

People wicked sha, person get F9 for maths, still them de bring up talk say he copy during the exam. Chai that's so unfair

1 Like

Re: Jaywon Reacts To Accusations Of Stealing Song Titles by sevo(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Painment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justin Bieber Kisses Nicki Minaj, See Nicki's Reaction (PICTURE) / Iyanya Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Jamelia Vs Kelis Who's Pretty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.