Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Nigerian Banks Poll - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Nigerian Banks Poll (394 Views)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / What Is The Maximum Daily Deposit In Nigerian Banks? / 9 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 World Banks Ranking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Banks Poll by seunpayne(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
I was having a conversation with someone yesterday and this topic came up. The question was which nigerian bank had the most shoddy service. Its seemed a vague question until we started Narrowing down some key points and then I decided I would like to hear the views of more people. I hope this is the right section. If not i apologize and request that the MODS move it to the appropriate section.

So here it is:
IN TERMS OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

1. CUSTOMER SUPPORT (How quick they are to respond to your complaints)
2. ATM SWITCH ERRORS (where you get alert and no money comes out)
3. WITHDRAWAL/ATM POLICIES (an example is that ecobank doesn't allow you withdraw if you dont have either an ATM or a withdrawal booklet which means you must always have one of the two on you or you are screwed)
4. INTERNET BANKING (How user friendly is the experience)
5. LOCATION AND EASE OF ACCESS (How accessible are the branches and how convenient do they come)

WHICH BANK IS THE BEST AND WHICH BANK IS THE WORST?

(1) (Reply)

Get Into This Online Business Now. / Money Rejection / Sales Of Auto-glass(windscreen And Side Glasses)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.