Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is Harrysong Lying Again? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Harrysong Lying Again? (636 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Fires Back At Fans Who Say She's Lying About Her Age / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics / Kcee, Mike Ezuronye, Skiibii, Harrysong And Others In New Group Photo (adorable) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Harrysong Lying Again? by adujosef: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Singer and songwriter, Harrysong, never seem to get tired sharing the story of his life with the public and teeming fans.

The Yellow Sisi hit-maker in a recent chat with Net.ng disclosed being successful in his trade is attracting women from the past into his life.

Harrysong, in the interview said:

“I remember when I came to Lagos, I was in a relationship back in Warri, and at that time she gave me the option of coming back to Warri to get married to her because she wasn’t comfortable with the distance or I should face my career and forget about her.”

Fast-forward to the present, the Better Pikin crooner added that it appeared that the lady in question is yet to get married because she recently called him “asking for a date.”

Now the question is should we believe Harrysong on this one, considering the fact that the artiste not too long ago denied being the product of an incestuous...

http://connectme.ng/is-harrysong-lying-again/
Re: Is Harrysong Lying Again? by pojophilius(m): 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Let the guy be biko....

(1) (Reply)

Sad News! Dayo D1 Adeneye’s Father In Law Kidnapped! / Did You Know P-square’s Peter Okoye Used To Sell Mangoes While Paul Was An Elect / Celeb You Think You Shared Common Traits With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.