Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Did Anyone Get This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Get This? (1403 Views)

Did Anyone Receive This / Did Anyone Get This Message From BGS Company Or Its A Scam (pic) / Did Anyone Get An Offer Letter From Nostra Terra Oil And Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Anyone Get This? by ennyblaze(f): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls i got a call now from an mtn number a female tho! she said i have an interview with them by 10.am on monday and they are travelling agency opposite mega chicken VGC pls are they real?
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
ennyblaze: Pls i got a call now from an mtn number a female tho! she said i have an interview with them by 10.am on monday and they are travelling agency opposite mega chicken VGC pls are they real?
Didn't the caller mention the company's name during ya conversation? If you know the company's name, try and google it to get more info. Wish you Success!
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by ennyblaze(f): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
She said travellermall i cudnt ge her very well was jst tinking if its all dis gnld pple
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
ennyblaze: She said travellermall i cudnt ge her very well was jst tinking if its all dis gnld pple
Give it a try and be vigilant, smart and careful.
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
It is a hotel called travel lodge not a travel agency.
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
ennyblaze: Pls i got a call now from an mtn number a female tho! she said i have an interview with them by 10.am on monday and they are travelling agency opposite mega chicken VGC pls are they real?
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by ennyblaze(f): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tanx dear i cald bak to make enquires d lady said travel house den i goggled it nd found out is an hotel....tanx 4 ur response
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by lekzy007(m): 4:48am On Sep 01, 2014
ennyblaze: Tanx dear i cald bak to make enquires d lady said travel house den i goggled it nd found out is an hotel....tanx 4 ur response

Best of luck to you.
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by ennyblaze(f): 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
Tanx
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2014
ennyblaze: Tanx
enny hi,did u later fo for the interview? i was invited sum days ago bit thwy avnt called yet,jux want to know if u went and if they av called you to resume
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by ennyblaze(f): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Yes i even did d training 4 1 wik but d distance is 2much i av to stop it but they said they will call bak is like dey are making provision 4 accomodation
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 3:33am On Sep 24, 2014
ennyblaze: Yes i even did d training 4 1 wik but d distance is 2much i av to stop it but they said they will call bak is like dey are making provision 4 accomodation
its bin over a week since i went for the interview and they avnt callled still,am not bothered just want to know how long it took for them to call you to resume training and what was the pay u gius agreed on?thanks
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by ennyblaze(f): 6:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Nooo they shud av cald u...i did d interview 4 2days nd resume training d third day..they pay 43 nd they deduct 6k 4 pension nd tax...in short ur take away will b 37...but is a multi task job...it doesnt really worth it!u will lodge pple nd b d one selling all d drinks in d fridge nd recharge cards nd u will also b receiving calls nd also show dem sample rooms
Re: Did Anyone Get This? by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:39am On Sep 24, 2014
yea i understand what the job entails,i currently work as a receptionist in a hotel very close to my house,i dont pay tfar so i say the 37k is way too small considering the distance to island and the stress,and they dont even pay service charge so lik u said d job is not worth it,40k wud wud av bin reasonable with accommodation....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Management Advisory Consulting (mac) / Plastic Bottle Manufacturing In Lagos / World Bank Entry-level & Experienced Massive Job Vacancies (46 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.