Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Joan Rivers Rushed To A Hospital After Surgery Complications - Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joan Rivers Rushed To A Hospital After Surgery Complications - Report (482 Views)

Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama / Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery / Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joan Rivers Rushed To A Hospital After Surgery Complications - Report by tuneriolo: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2014
Fashion Police star, Joan Rivers has been hospitalized at Mount Sinai in New York City. The comic, 81, has been placed in a medically induced coma after experiencing complications during surgery on Thursday, Aug. 28.

Rivers experienced serious complications—including stopping breathing—during throat surgery at a clinic in Yorkville. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital and was put into a medically induced coma after reportedly entering cardiac arrest.

Mount Sinai rep Sid Dinsay confirmed that Rivers had been admitted and was being "attended to" at the hospital. Her daughter, Melissa Rivers, was said to be en route to New York to be by her mother's bedside.

"Her family wants to thank everybody for their outpouring of love and support," Dinsay said in a statement. "We will provide an update on her condition as it becomes available."

Her daughter Melissa Rivers Released a statement saying
"I want to thank everyone for the overwhelming love and support for my mother," the statement read. "She is resting comfortably and is with our family. We ask that you continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers."
http://..com/2014/08/joan-rivers-rushed-to-hospital-after.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Luka ... / Well, Luckily For You, It's True And 100 Percent Proven ! / IK Ogbonna And Colombian Girlfriend Donate To Pupils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.