Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama (47191 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Photo Of Mide Martins And Femi Adebayo That Got Fans Talking / Actress Mide Martins Blasts Husband On IG; Says He's Trying To Kill Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by study4free(m): 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
It has been reported that Nollywood actress Mide Martins has been rushed to the hospital barely a day after revealing some of the messy details of her failed marriage.

The actress married to Afeez Abiodun was rushed to the hospital by a colleague yesterday after the trauma suffered by her over the public breakup. It was gathered that after she was rushed to the hospital, the colleague called Afeez Owo and narrated the development to him telling him to come to the hospital.

It was also gathered that Afeez did not go to the hospital until much more later when the Martin’s friend had left the hospital.
The cause of the actress’ breakdown is as yet unknown.

Mide had gone on Instagram to blast her husband, letting it be known that he had moved out of their matrimonial home leaving her and the kids and that their marriage was heading for the chopping block.

http://yarnvibes.com/newsmide-martins-rushed-to-hospital-after-breakup-drama/

See link to the earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3052573/actress-mide-martins-blasts-husband

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by AntiWailer: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
na real actress she be.

Afeez Owa please make your marriage work.

I know it is not easy for 2 mad people to live together (my definition of marriage)
Different people, different background, different up bringing, different idiosyncrasies.

but for the sake of the children and years spent together, one has to thrive to make it work

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by balash(m): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmm

This lady should be watched and treated well please, this dude has been with her since her mom's demise, she doesn't have anybody else to lookup to except this dude. On the contrary I sincerely admonish this lady been a very good lady

She is way way pretty and classed to be with this man 'no pun intended' but sincerely I was sincerely surprised when I saw she was married to him. This shows it was real love and not that she was after his wealth or anything because she surely would have folds of guys on her neck.

This time around I guess it was the guy who cheated her. Now I understand some women in pain and what they go through as well because some guys are never contented atal. Even if you beleive u have eaten all her entire dishes clean ( understand that dish please lol) then at least u should do your whatsoever in a more simple and hidden ways not moving out of the house as well. That's clearly unfair!! Am not saying the lady is also a saint or thereabout but she respects her marriage and that's a great feat mhen!

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Any one who pay attentions to this lady attitudes on set would know that she is grossly ' bad mouthed'.
She abuses a lot, well i believe she is dancing shoki to her......

Who she help sef...

Anyways....

DrabeeyWasHere

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by switstiv(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by popcykaylah(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why be say Yoruba movie actress marriages no dey last Na wah o..hubby always on the run

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by AntiWailer: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
babufaith:

Please dont quote me.

You are a fraudster.

I don't know why Nairaland Mods leave fraudsters like you and go after legitimate nairalanders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Message to All...
Getting married isn't an issue, But staying married is the real koko...
Atimes both parties just have to endure to make things work

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by johnwizey: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol.....She don hear from Afeez's native doctor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by jkendy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Some women sef ehh.
You knew from the out set that you're not gonna be able to bear the pains nd agony of separation yet you went ahead and did it. Who's regretting now
Pls ladies, look carefully before you lip

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by stevenity(m): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Put God first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by ONILEIFA: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
S
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by LEXYCOM: 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Which man in his right thinking mind will break the heart of this beautiful woman.....upon say the man get tribal mark, he still be suffer the beautiful woman dat married him with his ugliness

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by ROZZAYY(f): 6:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
dat hubby's face tho. wish her safe recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by omokoladele(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ikan be labe orun!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Caracta(f): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Attention things.

Mide is such an actress.

I really want this marriage to work honestly. I wish they pull through this phase.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by fwwins(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Madam please take it easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by kennyman2000(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by lordempire(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
But this woman is too beautiful for this man na......why won't dey break up in Dz very promiscuous country!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by McBrooklyn(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Witch confesses today, Pikin Die Tomorrow! All these yeye celebrities wahala too much dem no go siddon for one husband, dem go wan furk every able man!
Awon Weyrey 100% grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by stano2(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
OK
Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Caracta(f): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
jkendy:
Some women sef ehh.
You knew from the out set that you're not gonna be able to bear the pains nd agony of separation yet you went ahead and did it. Who's regretting now
Pls ladies, look carefully before you lip

Very typical.

Quick to judge and blame the woman. The woman is always the bad egg in your books. Chai! Didn't you read that the husband left the house?

You should look carefully before you 'lip' into comments too cool

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by seunny4lif(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by 4nobody4every1: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
ok, next cool

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by morganbayo: 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why is it that all those actresses have the same attitude and culture of marry and divorce Is it a curse for them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by godfirstawe: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
The more you look the less you see.

If stomach were to be calabash and we open it undecided undecided

Scorpions, deadly snakes and bees will be unleashed from many people'a belly.

If we cant get to the destination, we would rather go back home joyfully.

I pray God will heal your wound woman and give you the grace to endure it. (While it last)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Jediel1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Figure it out privately and stop publicising evrytin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by greyce: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Don't kill yourself o.no man is worth dying for undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by godfirstawe: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
morganbayo:
Why is it that all those actresses have the same attitude and culture of marry and divorce Is it a curse for them?

Dunno? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by bright007(f): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama by Beremx(f): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Funmi Martins must be crying in her grave now.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.