Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,874 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun (32120 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by rightflank: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
blesszzy: haba wenti she do way u no fit 4give her.
What can make YOU never forgive your wife?
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by omolizzy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
He is really pained dat I knw bt he needs to chill cos hypertension is as cheap as anytin........just saying
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by okonja(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
gladpresh: op abeg trow me dat cane angry
You think say e easy to stay ontop...FYI, FTC 4 real
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by gidjah(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
SORRY TO sound this way,for those that r married, u might want to grasp what bro is sayin.at times this women can be very terrible wit complex attitude i tel you.but na dem, people go hear pass for any matter since they made d loudest noise.i am really tryin to wonder what she might have done to uncle that prompted him into taking such a harsh decision over his marital life even when it seems he is not married!but that is not to ignore d say that; INFIDELITY is morally WRONG for every party concerned pls
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
How dis post take better person lyf nw? grin
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by tola9ja: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by AriDsexy(f): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
folah007: So if dey have not seen or talk, does d@ min he doesn't communicte wiv his kids.
Thank you,the same question I asked myself when I finished reading it...you both have 2kids and the last you spoke to your wife was since 2006!Smh
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Rejoice5000(f): 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Why are u lamenting,did she ask 4 ur reconciliation.na so the thing hurt u.go and rest abeg.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 1:27am On Aug 30, 2014
anonymous6:

exactly so why is he bringing up this information now, well he and his ex-wife have been going in and out of court for years because of their divorce. He even wanted fathia to remove her last name, which is his and change back to her maiden name but Fathia refused. He needs to move on

The question is why would she even want to keep his name?

I spent good money making sure that my Ex cannot use my last name after the divorce.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by paris10: 2:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Her name is Cynthia and not Fathia. Saheed changed her name. And now that she's no longer with him, Cynthia rules again.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by sokera: 2:39am On Aug 30, 2014
He sounded like a typical Muslim man, hard for them to forgive and forget .... May God help him....
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 30, 2014
DrGroove:
Hmmmmm.. And he is happily thanking God that he divorced his wife and moved. Bragging that he can't talk to the woman who once warmed his bed n produced two children for him.Well,am sure he is actually thanking his Nigerian God.

I agree with him and I support him.

Pray that you never get into such a situation.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by whitecat007: 2:42am On Aug 30, 2014
See a local dog here calling Saidi Balogun who pulls thousands of fans in the US and UK whenever is in town a local man, Ode oshi! I will pay good tickets for friends to go and see him than going to see your fake actors anytime anyday.

onlymase: local celeb.
I know you won't reconcile when u never chop other girls finish.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by hensben(m): 5:05am On Aug 30, 2014
Rejoice5000: Why are u lamenting,did she ask 4 ur reconciliation.na so the thing hurt u.go and rest abeg.
you think the woman hasnt tried to reconcile with him, i watched her interview of recent were she said,they havent divorced, he is still her husband and she cant remove balogun from her name...the man look like a flirt though.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by idris4eva(m): 8:53am On Aug 30, 2014
he wont b d first to av a breaking home.... so is none of my bis
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by yemivictor: 9:33am On Aug 30, 2014
Indializzie: 'Anger is like grasping a hot coal with d intent of throwing it at another. U get burned urself'... Life goes on for both, but reconciliation wil pay off more, since they both haven't re-married.

What did she do to warrant such hatred and bitterness from him, really?
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2014
missyhorlah: Wat a sad story

Truly sad, I mean they have two children so they don't talk about them? What a life.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by nereiskc(m): 10:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Pls mr balogun have a re-think, for the sake of God and your children. More over u need a deep thinker to talk u and pls leave ur mind open to understand and learn. I have to add " most divorced spouses seek forgiveness or reconciliation on dying bed, too late though". The time is now
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by greall1: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2014
I wish them to reconcile than to remarried.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by anonymous6(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

The question is why would she even want to keep his name?

I spent good money making sure that my Ex cannot use my last name after the divorce.

It was mentioned in the media that she worked hard for that name plus her first name to make it in the Yoruba film industry and she doesn't want to give that up. That's the samething that happened with tina turner, turner is not her maiden name, it was her ex-husband name, Ike turner. When Ike and Tina went to court for a divorce, Tina Turner gave up all her properties with him except her last name, Ike refused but the judge ruled in favor for tina. Tina said her career revolves around her name, and she worked hard to gain the level she is in now, in the music industry. she said she wasn't giving up her ex-husbands last name. So I'm guessing fathia may have same mentality when it comes to why she isn't giving up her last name
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Phroshbeauty(f): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
If he lyks he shuld reconcile nd viceversa,atleast dey r both cute nd pretty so dey can stil get marry 2 anoda person nd pls dn't dn't beg mr balogun cuz he knws he's guilty nd faulty.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
anonymous6:

It was mentioned in the media that she worked hard for that name plus her first name to make it in the Yoruba film industry and she doesn't want to give that up. That's the samething that happened with tina turner, turner is not her maiden name, it was her ex-husband name, Ike turner. When Ike and Tina went to court for a divorce, Tina Turner gave up all her properties with him except her last name, Ike refused but the judge ruled in favor for tina. Tina said her career revolves around her name, and she worked hard to gain the level she is in now, in the music industry. she said she wasn't giving up her ex-husbands last name. So I'm guessing fathia may have same mentality when it comes to why she isn't giving up her last name

Tina Turner though is an American with no culture.

I think it's sacrilege for a divorcee to keep her married name.

Tina Turner by any other name remains a sexy goddess and an outstanding performer.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by anonymous6(f): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

Tina Turner though is an American with no culture.

I think it's sacrilege for a divorcee to keep her married name.

Tina Turner by any other name remains a sexy goddess and an outstanding performer.

True, Tina turner is American, their ways are way different but I feel what is driving Fathia Balogun in keeping her ex-husband last name is the line of work she is doing which is a actress in the yoruba film industry or entertainment industry in general like Tina; and Saheed is more up in the yoruba film industry cause he is directing now, the connection helps her. To me I'm nuetral though about the whole thing however I understand what you mean, the way I look at it Fathia has accomplished success in the yoruba film industry now, she is one of the top actresses in the yoruba film industry so she could if she wanted to change her name back but I don't think she will or care to.

Tina Turner now can get away with calling herself whatever she wants after the success she has accomplished.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
anonymous6:

True, Tina turner is American, their ways are way different but I feel what is driving Fathia Balogun in keeping her ex-husband last name is the line of work she is doing which is a actress in the yoruba film industry or entertainment industry in general like Tina; and Saheed is more up in the yoruba film industry cause he is directing now, the connection helps her. To me I'm nuetral though about the whole thing however I understand what you mean, the way I look at it Fathia has accomplished success in the yoruba film industry now, she is one of the top actresses in the yoruba film industry so she could if she wanted to change her name back but I don't think she will or care to.

Tina Turner now can get away with calling herself whatever she wants after the success she has accomplished.

Excellent, you got my point.

I think that until she stops being a hard a$$ about stuff like keeping her Ex Husbands name then he will not be satisfied and can not be civil about their dissolution. The thing is that some dissolve marriages get back together, but they cannot move along is she continues to hijack his family name.

I've watched a few of her movies, well actually a lot since my Wife got here (that Woman can watch Yoruba movies all day), she seems to be a household name, a decent actor (for Nigerian standards) and is fair to look at.

So I think a name change to Fathia (no last name like Prince), Fathia Olanrewaju (etc) cannot hurt her stnadingin the industry. Fathia is actually a very powerful name that people will instantly recognize her with.

I know if I had lost my push in court to get my Ex Wife to not continue to use my family name I would not be very happy.

PS: Thanks for the correction. I said Americans have no culture. They actually do but I minimize it since it's different from Nigerians but it is a culture to them. Apologies to fellow Americans on the board.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by anonymous6(f): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

Excellent, you got my point.

I think that until she stops being a hard a$$ about stuff like keeping her Ex Husbands name then he will not be satisfied and can not be civil about their dissolution. The thing is that some dissolve marriages get back together, but they cannot move along is she continues to hijack his family name.

I've watched a few of her movies, well actually a lot since my Wife got here (that Woman can watch Yoruba movies all day), she seems to be a household name, a decent actor (for Nigerian standards) and is fair to look at.

So I think a name change to Fathia (no last name like Prince), Fathia Olanrewaju (etc) cannot hurt her stnadingin the industry. Fathia is actually a very powerful name that people will instantly recognize her with.

I know if I had lost my push in court to get my Ex Wife to not continue to use my family name I would not be very happy.

PS: Thanks for the correction. I said Americans have no culture. They actually do but I minimize it since it's different from Nigerians but it is a culture to them. Apologies to fellow Americans on the board.

I agree with you, I think that is what is bothering Saheed cause this man has been talking about this issue with his ex-wife to the media(for years) any chance he gets while Fathia keeps silent, so this last name issue must be bothering him. Fathia is a household name to anyone who watch movies from the yoruba film industry, so she can get away with a name change and continue her success if she wanted.

To be honest I'm a fan of both Saheed and Fathia Balogun when they were married and after they divorced, they can act. It's sad their personal business is all over the media about their divorce though

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Eniqurl(f): 12:30am On Aug 31, 2014
Yawns# Kiddo.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by sokera: 1:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
How can we identify true man of God? Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by Eddy2cute(m): 2:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Saraben: pithure or Idonbilivit cry
u be mumu ni? Must u comment if u don't have anything to say?
Re: I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun by cornie11: 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2014
I want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my husband after divorce, I and my husband have been together for 6 years with 2 kids, last year he filed a divorce against me, i did all i could to stop him but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet who helps people regain back lost love, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and my husband came back to me within 48hours and we are happily together again as one family. Contact this spell caster for your relationship or marriage problems via this email ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Sid And His Dad (Justice Esiri) / Biography Of Jiganbabaoja| Abimbola Kazeem| Sho Mo Age Mi Ni Crooner And Actor / Gists That Got Overshadowed By Olamide And Don Jazzy’s Beef At The Headies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.