Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2262224 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
He is honest - Butti
He's genuine - Ella
Engine of the house- Nhlanhla
He's cool - Frankie
He's real - Esther
Life of the house - JJ

Let the votes rain!
He deserves it.
Vote! Vote!! Vote!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
No updates from the house ?..not even a bird poo dropping on Trezagah ...said it...knew I was going to be depressed this week..Need some drama..need some drama....hmmm..the newspaper stand to put up an act would be perfect...ciao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Idris, Butty, Ellah, Maggi2 are co and interpreting their local dialect in English..

Butty is telling them about Tshona, a tribe in Zim..

She asks. Tayo for the meaning of Father and Mother in Yoruba and Tayo replied "Baba" and "Iya" respectively.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Exactly my brother. Even if she does not win at least our vote will go to her. Honestly Ghana needs to start thinking about their best interest. If a borite like Dillish won last year why can't Mam Bea. So far we have voted for EA twice and they told us if they are out they will support Mam Bea. I actually prefer Idris over Ella and won't mind if he wins but if EA leaves we have a better chance with them voting for us as we are the only country that has voted for them thus far.
We are in thesame boat Teamcroptop oye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by abuze(f): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
dominique:

A'bole! smiley
obobino.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mrskillz1(f): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

grin grin *weeps*

sad I was late
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:
They should try planting JJ,maybe he will grow a
Few inches.
lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Idris and Butty Butty are playing a game, where they keep describing each other in not more than one word each..

Tayo comes around with an object (I think it's an insect) in his palms and jokingly threatens to drop it on Ellah and Butty, they laugh and joke about it before he leaves.

The house is just boring.. Just talks and some camaraderie.. Everyone is bonding.. No drama..

This is why I was praying the BradTheLong guy comes along, white or black; I don't care. We need drama!! They'd have left Vimbai and Sulu behind. sad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
If not for the fact that Tayo might lose ratings, I'll pray he stirs up the hornet's nest... We need drama, goddamnit!!

Imagine small pepper and Lilian in that house, no dull moments.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 2:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok so after the mad rush we are back to half page or less hourly. No updates from d house...Boreshots indeed.

Kip the votes coming
#TeamTayo
#Free Forkaddict
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tayo, M'am Bea and Trezegah are discussing while DJ Khaled's Hold You Down Ft. August Alspina, Future, Chris Brown, Jeremiah; is playing in the background..

Tayo is explaing what "Jare" means in English.

Tayo - Jare means erm.. Okay, like how an American guy will tell you "wassup up 'mehn' " the mehn is just like "jare" in Nigeria..

M'am Bea then tells Trezybaba that she and Tayo will go to Nigeria after the show. Trez asked her when she'll go and she tells him that she and Tayo will decide later... Trez says "Nigeria stand up" grin

This girl wan come Uti.. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
Girlie O remix is playing and Tayo is dancing around like a headless chicken as always. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Decanta?
Huh?.......are you in love with me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:
Girlie O remix is playing and Tayo is dancing around like a headless chicken as always. grin
More like an unbalanced scarecrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
sugarcoconut:
Ok so after the mad rush we are back to half page or less hourly. No updates from d house...Boreshots indeed.

Kip the votes coming
#TeamTayo
#Free Forkaddict

Biggie should just share the money equally and end this show. This year's BBA is an eyesore. Resting the powers of eviction on Africa allowed regionalism remove the entertainers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

More like an unbalanced scarecrow.

Be nice on Tayo. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
A few things we must keep in mind about the outcomes from this week:

1. If Zimbabweans successfully steal South Africa's vote for JJ as they plan to, Botswana is automatically for Tayo next week (if he survives and both women are shown the door).

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
I've been rummaging through the webspace, looking for Sheillah-Klarklar's "limpopo" but I've seen nada.

Why are the VIP guys dulling us? ...Release this video dammnit!!.

Uti and Elikem's coming kinda brought Tayo and my wife, M'am Bea, close. Their closeness is refreshing..

I like it, it's niceeeeeeee...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
2. If Ghana votes Ellah in place of Tayo, and Ellah still gets evicted, Idris' victory chances would still take a hit, for M'am Bea would stand a better chance of getting Uganda, leaving Idris with only 2 votes.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nhlanhla and sheila getting it on.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
spade:
A few things we must keep in mind about the outcomes from this week:

1. If Zimbabweans successfully steal South Africa's vote for JJ as they plan to, Botswana is automatically for Tayo next week (if he survives and both women are shown the door).

Enyi oke, any link to the Sheillah-Klarklar's tryst? You'd have the link by now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:
Idris and Butty Butty are playing a game, where they keep describing each other in not more than one word each..

Tayo comes around with an object (I think it's an insect) in his palms and jokingly threatens to drop it on Ellah and Butty, they laugh and joke about it before he leaves.

The house is just boring.. Just talks and some camaraderie.. Everyone is bonding.. No drama..

This is why I was praying the BradTheLong guy comes along, white or black; I don't care. We need drama!! They'd have left Vimbai and Sulu behind. sad

Lool. It's a bug...his new pet. He said he'd keep it last night while talking about a friend's rabbit he used to like so much.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:
Nhlanhla and sheila getting it on.

Post the video link abeg..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
spade:
2. If Ghana votes Ellah in place of Tayo, and Ellah still gets evicted, Idris' victory chances would still take a hit, for M'am Bea would stand a better chance of getting Uganda, leaving Idris with only 2 votes.
One thing to keep in mind,Ellah won't leave on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2014
aereec:

Lool. It's a bug...his new pet. He said he'd keep it last night while talking about a friend's rabbit he used to like so much.

Why are they now screaming like it's a scorpion? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:

Post the video link abeg..
I don't have it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:

Biggie should just share the money equally and end this show. This year's BBA is an eyesore. Resting the powers of eviction on Africa allowed regionalism remove the entertainers.

Yea! That region thingy irks me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Huh?.......are you in love with me.

Lol... Yuck!

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tayo is telling Goitse that in his villa, if you didn't well, they will beat your dead body...

Tayo said he can't go for skydiving or skating, because he doesn't want to die.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifax(f): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Idris and ellah seriously kissing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:
Waxdude hands down is the most handsome man on Nairaland so far,everything from the skin colour to the body and the dressing ,even the background ( that place looks like shoprite a bit) is on point......
Lolz...yeah right,thnx a mill but wait till u u see spade,ksslib nd eustachio...den u go knw say me dey learn work
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:

Why are they now screaming like it's a scorpion? angry

Lool. Scaredshots

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.