Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,653 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267846 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
spade:

Mehn, ain't seen a thing - Only infra-red screenshots.
You go need to chillax for about 24 hours when the mad bloggers start carrying it, then visit Laurasboxxx's blog.
From the shots I've seen, though, it looks boring as hell.
They must have fhucked with her clothes on. The worst type of sex.
What do you expect? This is BBA mehn. You don't expect people to have sex hanging on chandeliers or leaning against window frames. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
ninnyanny:
chill....he was joking and like someone rightly said, its just like asking a friend why she/he is dark while the mom/dad is fair..."you get my point?"

Don't mind that "whatever he is" he is just desperately seeking for relevance here.

safarigirl:
or rather, the version you don't want to beleive

Ignore am! En no get work, Tayo wannabe
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tayo will still unleash his wrath on idris. I trust papa toye
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Liar! He never said that..... how low can you stoop.
Oh no! You surely will not hear that but if it was Tayo, you will hear even though you are not watching.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

You and I both know that this is not the real gist.....rather the version you want to believe.

I don't get your point.. I've been begging for people to post what happened, you didn't update it, other people did, and from what I've seen, Tayo did nothing wrong.

If you feel he did, then post your version. All versions points to the fact that Tayo is innocent. Until you prove otherwise, I'll side with Tayo.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisviral:

You are not even watching the show right now, but na you blabbed pass people wey dey watch am self, I never get your time,
And you even called me a liar, it's obvious between you and I, who the liar is.

"Mr I have kenyarns friends and they don't know who to vote" with the rate at which you lie here, I keep wondering... why are you not in BBA?
Am watching the show now ,I can see nhlahla talking with Sheila at the dining table and yes I have about 500 hundred Kenyan friends.....and one of them is the admin of Bba hot shots .....so jump off a cliff

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
AndrERush:

What's up Eustachio! ☺. Thanks for the shout. I almost didn't know it was you my man. I had to dig a little to finally realise you have got yourself a new handle. Hope you are doing well.

Yeah, I'm doing well. Just had to remember you. My only nightmare on this thread is that dwarf, Jekyllandhyde. Ban him for me.

P.S: please whoever is liking my posts, stop, you are scaring me.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Aitee1:

shocked shocked shocked

Myself was so shocked, I even checked the Housemates profile immediately to re-confirm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisviral:

Don't mind that "whatever he is" he is just desperately seeking for relevance here.

Ignore am! En no get work, Tayo wannabe
Am still a lot more more relevant than you can ever be both here and on the outside world.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pearl104:
Oh no! You surely will not hear that but if it was Tayo, you will hear even though you are not watching.
How do you know I didn't watch it?
Do you live in my house?
Or are you incharge of my electricity bills?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Am watching the show now ,I can see nhlahla talking with Sheila at the dining table and yes I have about 500 hundred Kenyan friends.....and one of them is the admin of Bba hot shots .....so jump off a cliff

I have Jim as a friend on Facebook, I follow Beyonce on twitter, Kanye on Instagram, lol, that just makes us increase the number of followers they have.

My bro, you are not relevant, stop trying to be, having someone on FB doesn't make you any more relevant, you don't matter at all cheesy, atleast not for now.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

My twitter account must have been hacked or I must have been tweeting with aliens cos I can't see any backlash.
same wt mine bc i have seen no insults abt him!i even stalk one of my information minister who usually has all the gist on twitter Zode and saw nothing there
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisviral:

Thought I was the only one that saw that, then Ellah goes ahead to say Tayo promised to introduce her to D'Banj and Idris is like, how stupid of him, makes him so immature and they both laugh...
Am sure decanta no hear this one
how she go hear? Na only the one Tayo talk she dey hear, even when she no dey watch.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Am still a lot more more relevant than you can ever be both here and on the outside world.

"Empty barrels makes the loudest noise"
Tayo wannabe, abeg sip some Tayo water jhoor cheesy
Mama relevance!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisviral:

Myself was so shocked, I even checked the Housemates profile immediately to re-confirm.
Ask yourself why you are the only one that heard this in the whole 80 million plus people that watch BBA.....even the housemates didn't hear it.
What does that make you?a liiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaarrrrrr
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pearl104:
how she go hear? Na only the one Tayo talk she dey hear, even when she no dey eatch

grin that's what annoys me the most, she is not even watching the damn show but na her mouth run pass, Ah! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisviral:

"Empty barrels makes the loudest noise"
Tayo wannabe, abeg sip some Tayo water jhoor cheesy
Mama relevance!
I can't be more empty than someone who lost a Mr Nairaland contest ......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Ask yourself why you are the only one that heard this in the whole 80 million plus people that watch BBA.....even the housemates didn't hear it.
What does that make you?a liiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaarrrrrr

Don't speak for others, My bro and my Uncle here heard it, and when I went to twitter I still saw it, it was even the tweet that made me bring it here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

How do you know I didn't watch it?
Do you live in my house?
Or are you incharge of my electricity bills?
You have a house?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
chrisviral:

grin that's what annoys me the most, she is not even watching the damn show but na her mouth run pass, Ah! wink
Am not watching the show but I can see Tayo ,mam Bea and trezgah gisting on the lounge ......I must be a prophetess.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:
TBH, Biggie is not being fair on these HMs. You can't expect them to freeze while being so emotional. I feel for Sheillah.
d same way d ousemates are nt being fair on us by boring us.....abeg make biggie show demgringringringringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Pearl104:
You have a house?
Nope I live at a brothel,I charge 100 naira per hour.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Says a passer by! Lmao, your not even suppose to be talking...
Only you:
I know uti, he gives me advice, he is so good.
I have seen pokello post BBA, she doesn't wear designers.
I have an admin as a friend.
I have spoken with the Rwandans and I know who they are voting...
Only you, at 19 for that matter... lmao, now I actually know what you graduated from!

27 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
labelledame:
same wt mine bc i have seen no insults abt him!i even stalk one of my information minister who usually has all the gist on twitter Zode and saw nothing there
lol, Zode? The biggest Idris fan? That's like going to MOsagiede's TL to find a bad word against Tayo. Or Mzlianne's TL to find a bad word against MnB. Like I said, I'll SG the Idris disses
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Do you really have to do this all time. Your fights with people on this forum makes you no better than Tayo whose attitude you dislike for one reason or the other. Try stating your cases without insulting or demeaning another even when provoked.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by azeeza(f): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
OXYGEN011:
see this mumugerian shapeless fool.haha u people are really funny.You've forgotten u are a nigerian. The most useless country on earth. A zoo where they've never had any positive news b4.You Shd be de one to breath in and out becos u fools are sooo f..u..cked up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
[quote author=OXYGEN011 post=28340923]see this mumugerian shapeless fool.haha u people are really funny.You've forgotten u are a nigerian. The most useless country on earth. A zoo where they've never had any positive news b4.You Shd be de one to breath in and out becos u fools are sooo f..u..cked up.[/quote

na wa o..hian mutane basu da hankali da abun da suke rubutawa.

Wawa. Shior

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 6:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Nope I live at a brothel,I charge 100 naira per hour.

We wouldn't be surprised, for starters that would explain what you graduated from and how you meet all the people you claimed to know.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
OXYGEN011:
see this mumugerian shapeless fool.haha u people are really funny.You've forgotten u are a nigerian. The most useless country on earth. A zoo where they've never had any positive news b4.You Shd be de one to breath in and out becos u fools are sooo f..u..cked up.

Your senselessness is mighty! Naija is so fuc.ked up yet you can't keep off our forum, and don't even think of quoting me, AMADIOHA amachie gi nti!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:

That's why I believe he ain't talking much smack offline.. Jozi and BBA house are world apart.. He's lived in SA for 6 years, and I'm sure he avoids trouble.

There's no other way to go about it but to avoid, avoid & avoid. I was almost mugged in Jozi so I fear the place. The thugs there aren't shy to stab you or shuffle you with a slap for the whole city to see. I remember a story about a 2 or 3-year-old little boy that was dragged alongside his mother's car a few months ago. The thugs forcefully took the car keys from his mom & the kid was strapped in his little car seat at the backseat at the time. Just like a scene from the movie Tsotsi. Anyway, the mom tried to unbuckle him, but they quickly sped away with the car, leaving him dangling on the side of the car. All of this in broad daylight. They dragged the little boy & didn't even stop to undo him. He passed away & the sad part is that witnesses said he was screaming "mommy help me, mommy help me". I cried when I read the story because as much as I love my country, the people are too violent & unfeeling. It's true that people are shaped by their past. South Africa has a very violent past so now violence has become part of our every day life. We don't even flinch or blink at the sight of extreme acts of violence. Kinda sad but hey. Hopefully the next generation will be nicer or whatever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) (1018) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.