Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246678 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yungwhy:

WTF... Who let you outta the zoo I'd rather visit ab indicency site than try to gain the attention of a low life gender-switching biatch like you
Then off you go...cum dribbling dog.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Then off you go...cum dribbling dog.
U Don drink the tayo water??
Oya collect anoda one

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

Spare me that rubbish, I've called Ellah out for her attitude a million times ,only you have a selective memory and only see what you want to see about me.....I've never been a blind follower and I won't start at this age.
Just like no one here can actually verify that you are a virgin like you claimed likewise no one here can verify my age ....just like you don't believe me likewise I don't believe you either.
Which status ? That am an upcoming actress or that I won pageants ....what is so special about it,there are a million upcoming actresses in the world and most of them didn't make it..... I brag about it because I could have chosen the easy way out,,sell my body for money and get by like many women but I stuck amidst disappointment and am fighting my way through....if that is bragging to you ,then you have no self worth......if you are not proud of your accomplishments am proud of mine and I will continue talking openly about sex ,because sex is not meant for men alone.
And sweetie I don't look for attention ,,attention naturally finds me,learn to love yourself and believe in what you stand for and people will notice you,whether they hate you or not they will certainly take notice.
lol...women who are into pageants and acting in Nigeria are most likely coded ashawos. We know them. So you're no different from those ones on Allen Avenue, for all I know, you sell your body for those roles and in those pageants so stop ranting like you're Chimamanda. We don't trust women in your trade

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

No he didn't say that, Ish no mind all the peeps wey dey watch via NL grin
He talked about her weight, her dirtiness, her ugliness, her disrespect for people, her looking older than people older than her, and a lot more, but didn't reach stretch mark o
He did you liar!am starting to wonder ,do you even have Dstv? The lies you spew are outstanding.... Same way you said jj's father said he is 36.....tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 10:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sheila wan chop chicken but i think she don start to dey watch her weight, thanks to Tayo grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
lol...women who are into pageants and acting in Nigeria are most likely coded ashawos. We know them. So you're no different from those ones on Allen Avenue, for all I know, you sell your body for those roles and in those pageants so stop ranting like you're Chimamanda. We don't trust women in your trade
It takes one to know one .....pregnant virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
sholay2011:
This is just the main reason I'm not supporting Tayo: I can't be friends with someone like him in real life. Forget he's the alpha male nonsense people are spewing here, he has mouth diarrhoea and hot temper. I can't imagine if it was another housemate that did this (to say, Lilian), I am sure the reaction won't be the same.

Safarigirl, you'd better go work on yourself (the way you shout you're hot-tempered and that's "you"wink if what you say here is true. Nobody is perfect; we all have our weaknesses, but not working on our weakness and making them define us under the umbrella of 'that's me; you either accept me for who I am or you fvck out' is pure bullcrap.

I also had temper then but I have improved greatly. Silence is sometimes golden.

Tayo is 28? He should work on himself and garner some social intelligence.

That doesn't mean Sheila isn't at fault.

PS: Tayo's fans shouldn't quote me...maybe Safarigirl sha.
Tayo said when he gets to 40, he'll calm down, so when me sef I get to 28, I will calm down.

However, we Team Tayo, have noted your complaints and will bring them to the attention of Ajani. Hopefully his reply will be favorable grin

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
omoba88:
Sheila wan chop chicken but i think she don start to dey watch her weight, thanks to Tayo grin

Wicked! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

He did you liar!am starting to wonder ,do you even have Dstv? The lies you spew are outstanding.... Same way you said jj's father said he is 36.....tufia!

No vex, oya I give you that, I just didn't hear him say that sha grin
But for JJ papa own, im so certain I heard him say that.

I sent you some Tayo water, take am chill, im sending more!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yungwhy:

I don't understand why you quoted me, I didn't mention any moniker or quote anybody so I don't understand why you're jumping on my mention like you're on Jimmy's Jump of.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

He had no option than to jump on ur mention cos he's guilty as charge

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:

Officially, you and Tayo need to have a face off, I sure won't miss it for anything in the world grin cheesy Menh you are good! You make lynching her look so effortless and easy, Teach me abeg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
decanta:

It takes one to know one .....pregnant virgin.
nah. I just have to know people like you. I use your foolishness as examples so I don't make the same mistakes.

I hang around some bad asss people, so I know what's going on out there. Helps me stay ahead of things, maybe if you had that advantage, you wouldn't be phockin' everything with a semblance of a dykk

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ksslib:
Never have I ever seen Sheillah this pained. Its just a pity I didn't get to watch the verbal tussle(more like lynching, , since from what ive read so far, she couldn't/ didnt fight back).

And again, From what I could deduce from her 3hour+ explanation so far, she sure didn't find him calling her the oldest, funny atall. It also seems the verbal bullets kinda left the boss lady insecure cos babe don explain tire.

But Tayo is a snitch and betrayer though, so you mean all the previous weeks Shiella has been showing him her @ss in the bathroom like a true trusted friend, he was busy counting her stretch marks? hehe

##Sips zebra lady water##
lmao oooo...Una no go kill me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
omoba88:

He did her a favour, the girl looks like a 40year old woman. She's pretty but seriously needs to do something about her weight and dressing. I remember when he told her during the week that if he decides to go in on her she would hate herself, lmao

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kai!
una like fight sha.
Dont even knw what d argument is all abt?
is it cos tayo insulted sheilah?
if yes,which of the insults is the reason?
the zebra marks?
age?
classless model?
kpuf kpuf?

lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ewoma45(f): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
This decanta na one kain katakata mistress. Whether dem dey kick start her craze for somewhere,I nuh knw. How pesin go yeye lyk dis. If u lyk spit again na u knw. Dat ur spit wen if I culture am na na deadly microorganisms go dey.swerve jare. Royal gatewoman nd miss back gate awka

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
spade:
Tayo may have 'won' that fight, but he will lose the votes... and he'll have himself to blame.

*sigh*

You know what's even funny? It's the fact that the same Nhlanhla he's standing up for, has his page admin rendering the story in such a bizarre way to further discredit Tayo... not like even that requires much hardwork anyways.
Some things are just not worth it.

Tayo is a rebel without a cause.
But, oh well... Back to not giving a fhuck.

*sips Annabel breastmilk*

Ehn?

Annabel brea.st milk ke? E sweet? Make I con join you?

If my memory doesn't fail me, I think that chic has got such big boooobs that it will take 4 people to handle them. 2 men per brea.st. Are you sure you don't need back up?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Whoever sees GHkwame1 tell him I miss him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:
nah. I just have to know people like you. I use your foolishness as examples so I don't make the same mistakes.

I hang around some bad asss people, so I know what's going on out there. Helps me stay ahead of things, maybe if you had that advantage, you wouldn't be phockin' everything with a semblanxe of a dykk
i'm Crying sad take it easy on her lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
14:
Did tayo really said shiellah got stretch marks? Wow, this boy is just burning all the remaining bridges he's left with. I mean really, how do you say that to a woman? Tayo does not differentiate argueing with a man and woman, a woman is more sensetive than male.

The bridges are burnt already!
Like do we care about bridges now?
The 4the mainland bridge Samantha built where is it?
The ones Melvin inherited did it function ? No!
We don't give a hoot about bridge now wat we want is to see tayo in finals Daz all
Believe u me he goes home with the money
Save dis page!! angry

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
ninnyanny:
Kai!
una like fight sha.
Dont even knw what d argument is all abt?
is it cos tayo insulted sheilah?
if yes,which of the insults is the reason?
the zebra marks?
age?
classless model?
kpuf kpuf?

lmao.

grin cheesy grin
Don't you just feel happy paying for subscription, if Tayo leaves on sunday, I go delete channel 198 and 197, he needs to do more of that all day everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tayo went too far wit his tirade, dats so bad of him and i agree. We all say he doesn't think b4 he talks rite? I bet if all of us do actually think b4 we post sh:iits on dis thread, we wuldn't be having e-fights and insult flying around.
Imagine someone on dis same thread wishing tayo's career go to ground zero and dat person will come and tell us trrow dat tayo doesn't tink b4 he talk. We are all just hypocrites abeg(nobody holy pass).
U say u dn't want to knw people like tayo in real life(mayb dey prefer d likes of mr 265) and yet u complain everyday dat d people around u are gossips and nt loyal when in reality u are d one dat can't handle truth. Smh
and people saying he has lost d money as if he ever had d money, u come out to say he has lost votes nd dat he wn't win yet when it's time to vote, we all say biggie already knw d winner.gringrin:gringrin d koko is dat we hala wen it doesn't favour us but keep quiet wen it does(typical of humans anyway). My brodas and sisters, d summation be say NOBODY HOLY PASS.

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

He wanted to stop but then Sheila said and I quote " Tayo I know a lot of things I will say to you, who leaves a newly born child at home and comes to BBA?*

She must have realised that almost of housemates this year get pikin for house, she quick let am die.
That babe truly has been on Tayo's case for a while. I remember the day Tayo told her to stop poking him and that when he starts with her, she will cry. Her reply was ' Tayo, you cannot get to me' if she says Tayo is her friend as she claimed, then she should have known him by now.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

grin cheesy grin
Don't you just feel happy paying for subscription, if Tayo leaves on sunday, I go delete channel 198 and 197, he needs to do more of that all day everyday.
lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Librate:

The bridges are burnt already!
Like do we care about bridges now?
The 4the mainland bridge Samantha built where is it?
The ones Melvin inherited did it function ? No!
We don't give a hoot about bridge now wat we want is to see tayo in finals Daz all
Believe u me he goes home with the money
Save dis page!! angry

Gbam. Nice guys finish last, ask Melvin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
I pity tayo's career with an attitude like this...this morning I was accessing how unmodel like he lookd, and here he was calling someone fat.

Dude needs to wipe those tatoos(dey look like hot oil job), he needs a waist and most importantly highly visible sixpacks(for me he dosent sell sexy) and of cos his attitude.

Cos as it stands, all I see is an omonile

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
chrisviral:

cheesy grin
I just make an my personal job to the mark am for here, untill en respect!

Em. Abeg no vex o.

But I actually think that a paid job will be much better.

Or don't you think so?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
shegxi:
Tayo went too far wit his tirade, dats so bad of him and i agree. We all say he doesn't think b4 he talks rite? I bet if all of us do actually think b4 we post sh:iits on dis thread, we wuldn't be having e-fights and insult flying around.
Imagine someone on dis same thread wishing tayo's career go to ground zero and dat person will come and tell us trrow dat tayo doesn't tink b4 he talk. We are all just hypocrites abeg(nobody holy pass).
U say u dn't want to knw people like tayo in real life(mayb dey prefer d likes of mr 265) and yet u complain everyday dat d people around u are gossips and nt loyal when in reality u are d one dat can't handle truth. Smh
and people saying he has lost d money as if he ever had d money, u come out to say he has lost votes nd dat he wn't win yet when it's time to vote, we all say biggie already knw d winner.gringrin:gringrin d koko is dat we hala wen it doesn't favour us but keep quiet wen it does(typical of humans anyway). My brodas and sisters, d summation be say NOBODY HOLY PASS.

Pls take one glass from me

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
safarigirl:

I hang around some bad asss people, so I know what's going on out there. Helps me stay ahead of things, maybe if you had that advantage, you wouldn't be phockin' everything with a semblanxe of a dykk
Hahahahahahahahahahaha no dyke has ever fu.cked me in my life and none ever will.....keep consoling yourself with your imaginary knowledge.
You clearly don't know what stupidity means ,because no one with half a brain will think am stupid but of course your brain is not even upto half.....and you do have a lot to learn from me ,if you can only humble yourself and accept age is but a number.....I can teach you to be a better woman,not a market seller.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
she definitely got served and i'm sure the likes of Sipe, Goitse and Ellah were so happy about how tayo humiliated Sheillah.... by the way what kind of man eats that much after witnessing another man tongue lash his babe right in his presence?

adebisicutie:

He did her a favour, the girl looks like a 40year old woman. She's pretty but seriously needs to do something about her weight and dressing. I remember when he told her during the week that if he decides to go in on her she would hate herself, lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chrisviral(m): 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chiazalam1:
That babe truly has been on Tayo's case for a while. I remember the day Tayo told her to stop poking him and that when he starts with her, she will cry. Her reply was ' Tayo, you cannot get to me' if she says Tayo is her friend as she claimed, then she should have known him by now.

No mind the yeye girl, she just got served! You will see how she will start avoiding Tayo like fire now grin
She told Figgie in the dairy room that she was glad Tayo left on sunday only to be pained that it was just a prank, to think I even mistook her crying on sunday for Tayo was real, I suppose she was just after our votes, cheesy she has leant her lesson sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Damnnnnnnnnn......guyz.....sumtyms dis thread look totally dif,lik WTH angry, nd I'l stil say dis sumtyms walk away form certain quarrels...ah ah..na wa ohhh,nairaland dey say is a faceless forum(na so dem tok but dem don see my face) so eazy wit d yab mbok kai,on tayo's case...I understnd sum pple wil say tayo dis tayo dat,tayo gv it to shiela,shiela deserve it..I didn't watch but all I hv to say is he needs to calm down at times,my mum wil say wen man follw woman quarel lik woman he don turn woman too...well i didn't watch but goin wit wt I'v read here der sum words dt r nt worth it
@safarigirl ,decante nd chrisviral e don do...

@ksslib baba where u go hide since? Ifu don gather enof abeg remain fr ur guy ohh smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.