Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1072) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2264100 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LMAO, oh so you say! I don't believe it, fatso tongue
Pls wat abt LEOs ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello peepz, May 15 here. Yeah, Taurus are quite the BOLDEST. I think Tayo might actually be a Taurus.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
spade:

Wasn't she? undecided

Nahhhh... She was jst rilling up everyone as "Figgie" does.

The "African Man" and "Fellow African woman" is just getting to him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
spicywax:

Nahhhh... She was jst rilling up everyone as "Figgie" does.

The "African Man" and "Fellow African woman" is just getting to him.

By "She", I actually meant Africa.
Wasn't Africa going to vote him out anyways? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

OK, you're prone to weight gain because you eat so much tongue Adele is a good example of a fatso Taurus.
I don't eat much and I'm not prone to gain weight anytime soon (Maybe when I start giving birth).Tried eating 2-2-2,two weeks ago and I probably gained just 1kgtongue.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Stay glued to your screen. Freeze is coming for our boy AKT and its ...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Komole bot retweeted
TARMAR AWOBOTU @ realtarmar 2m
@lekan_kingkong on his way to King Tayo ... Can't wait to see d tears
after #teamtayo #BBHotshots
View details ยท
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by izzyE(f): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2014
Anthony3850:
Is it just me or is this the most boring bba ever, i guess dats y biggie reintroduced d old housemates to spiceup d house, anyway shaa, for now its like i'll stick with JJ and tayo
I dreamt JJ won.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
Follow the link below to know who. *Sips Tayo water*

https://mobile.twitter.com/realtarmar?p=s
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
spade:

By "She", I actually meant Africa.
Wasn't Africa going to vote him out anyways? tongue

LOL.... maybe but not because of the altercation with Shiela.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
This thing still dey pain Sheila na...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2014
safarigirl:
Nhlanhla said he doesn't think the insults were too much, else he would have intervened. He was quiet during the spat cuz it's none of his biz, they're both adults and he didn't want it to affect his game. He feels Tayo warned Sheila repeatedly on her attitude and the altercation should've come earlier. He saw it coming...e no even try support him babe. All na game for the guy side

Its gud he stayed out of it. He n Sheila r both using themselves.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
HERROYALFINEST:
Pls wat abt LEOs ?

Leo the sign of swag grin
Leo is OUR opposite sign. By "our" I mean Aquarius, btw.

Anyway, Leo is a sign of 5* living. Leo people live large & they have an expensive taste. Designer clothes, you name it, Leo has it. Problem with Leo is that they are show-offs & have HUGE egos. Their egos are quite fragile though, only fed by the compliments Leo receives when swagged to the nines. Leo LOVES compliments. Leo is ruled by the sun, so it is quite showy by nature. Leo excels in entertainment & drama because that's where they get showered with the compliments + the attention they crave. Leo hates to be ignored + be invisible because the sun wants to shine & be adored. Leo people usually have big, beautiful hair like the mane of the lion. Leo's favourite colour is gold, baby cheesy Leo rules the heart in the human body so Leo's are quite sensitive & take everything to heart. I guess this probably means Leo are prone to heart complications, palpitations etc.

That's all I know about Leos. I get along with the girls but I can't stand the men because of their huge egos & their love for compliments. Rumour in the astrology world says Leo men do pushups before they make love to a woman. LOL! After they're are done, it is said that the Leo doesnt even ask how it was, but will simply stroll to the mirror & say "I was good". Haha. Both genders are fun to be around though because they're funny & entertaining. Leo are the celebs of the zodiac lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dis tin really pain sheila gan ooo.....her husband had a chat with tayo and he went bk 2 give hez wife d low down.....nw shez on d issue all ova again......buh she doesn't knw is dat her husband was actually ok with wah tayo said to her.........tins go happen afta bba. Am so sure 80% of d housemates won't kip in touch afta d show........

Btw am burning petrol just to see d kingkong can he enta into d house already...oga ooo....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
pseudome:

Its gud he stayed out of it. He n Sheila r both using themselves.

WORD!!! But he seems 2 be the bigger user oh. He strikes me as that guy that wld give her big space after this show...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dis tin really pain sheila gan ooo.....her husband had a chat with tayo and he went bk 2 give hez wife d low down.....nw shez on d issue all ova again......buh she doesn't knw is dat her husband was actually ok with wah tayo said to her.........tins go happen afta bba. Am so sure 80% of d housemates won't kip in touch afta d show........

Btw am burning petrol just to see dis kingkong can he enta into d house already...oga ooo....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by HERROYALFINEST: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Anyway, Leo is a sign of 5* living. Leo people live large & they have an expensive taste. Designer clothes, you name it, Leo has it. Problem with Leo is that they are show-offs & have HUGE egos. Their egos are quite fragile though, only fed by the compliments Leo receives when swagged to the nines. Leo LOVES compliments. Leo is ruled by the sun, so it is quite showy by nature. Leo excels in entertainment & drama because that's where they get showered with the compliments + the attention they crave. Leo hates to be ignored + be invisible because the sun wants to shine & be adored. Leo people usually have big, beautiful hair like the mane of the lion. Leo's favourite colour is gold, baby cheesy Leo rules the heart in the human body so Leo's are quite sensitive & take everything to heart. I guess this probably means Leo are prone to heart complications, palpitations etc.

That's all I know about Leos. I get along with the girls but I can't stand the men because of their huge egos & their love for compliments. Rumour in the astrology world says Leo men do pushups before they make love to a woman. LOL! After they're are done, it is said that the Leo doesnt even ask how it was, but will simply stroll to the mirror & say "I was good". Haha. Both genders are fun to be around though because they're funny & entertaining. Leo are the celebs of the zodiac lol.
. Wow
So on point
Thanks alot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Cestmoi1:

I don't eat much and I'm not prone to gain weight anytime soon (Maybe when I start giving birth).Tried eating 2-2-2,two weeks ago and I probably gained just 1kgtongue.

You're lucky, I guess smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by azeeza(f): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
my friend go back to sleep because the cheque has been given to a
izzyE:

I dreamt JJ won.
almighty AJANI

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
See d way people rushed out when biggie said tayo report 2 d diary room...thnking it was d freeze time...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by bimflash(f): 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Pls what of gemini
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

You're lucky, I guess smiley
I guess I amsmileytongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ellab(f): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
olegunner:
See d way people rushed out when biggie said tayo report 2 d diary room...thnking it was d freeze time...

lol d way dem run ehn..dem wan see tayo visitor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tayo's bro in the house...
Same ginger the guy dey speak incantations

Final, statement: beat ur chest, tell them, you are a from a family of lions... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
pls update king Kong's visit
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nice message from his friend
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
King kong.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
This guy has just gingered me, I'll multiply my voting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tayo friend/brother na herbalist... ginger omo...

The dude is crying, omo, the way the dude burst in, the ginger dey their family blood...

Ginger 100%

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
pls update us na... wetin king kong talk
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alleaynton: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
King Kong gave him a clue......ija odola oruko lonso ni.....fight brings you no wealth but names.....but then we are still proud of you...the LION

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

That's mah boy! If a bytch is cruising for a bruising, let her get the moering. They've known each other for only a few weeks after all. It's too far along in the game to be concentrating on petty kak, just because someone can't stop running their mouth. Sheila needs to CHECK herself because she's doing this thing with everybody. She did it with Sipe but quickly got put in assembly. Ran her mouth with Ella but got away without a verbal smackdown. Sorry, but not everybody is going to let her run the show the way Nhla has been doing.

I'm still not saying the things Tayo said were alright though. Knowing women, she probably develop;ed a complex on the spot. Scarred for eternity.
"she probably developed a
complex on the spot. Scarred for eternity." I really fear for her. She underestimated his ability to 'bitch fight' and overestimated her own ability to take his verbal onslaught. She's gonna be scared to stand naked in front of her mirror for a while. I hope she knows she still got a lot of b'o'oty loving fans out there sha. This is where her man klarklar comes in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.