Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2256440 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Must be the olomo thing taking effect grin
Naa, this is no alomo, I have been touched by an angel. I urge you to see the light now before rapture leaves you. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
This KC. Sef.... #SeeHimShirtt angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
izzyE:

I dreamt JJ won.
U need some Malaria Tabs bro

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kcee_ pull over
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pulover on the air
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
labelledame:
Thought same too grin grin

Me too when he quickly became BFFs with Laveda on the 1st day, talking with her about hair & beauty grin

Now, I'm not so sure. Maybe he's a double adapter or maybe King Kong is the real Boo grin The baby might be a front since Nigerians aren't so skippy jumpy about homos. The baby is too yella to be his, but who knows.

"God punish" suspicious minds cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
sugarcoconut:

Are u for real? shocked
Yes Oo! What makes you question my allegiance?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ewoma45:
. Mttttcccchhhheeeewwwwww!

Hehehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's our one and only boy/girl a.k.a decanta grin

He's trying too hard to turn a newbie

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Naa, this is no alomo, I have been touched by an angel. I urge you to see the light now before rapture leaves you. grin

Haha. No chance! I march to the beat of my own drum.

#Macky4DaMoola tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ewoma45:
. Mttttcccchhhheeeewwwwww!

Just ignore the attention seekers, we know them wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Puff puff model though roflmao
I have been trying not to think of it .........puff puff model and Sheila shows up on the screen.......tayo has bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by adebisicutie: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
Sheila still looking like a hot mess and her girlfriend (we know who wears the pants grin) can't even handle his liquor, shame
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spicywax(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
cutemii:

Hehehehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's our one and only boy/girl a.k.a decanta grin

He's trying too hard to turn a newbie

LMFAO... is he/she in prison?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by draculababe: 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Me too when he quickly became BFFs with Laveda on the 1st day, talking with her about hair & beauty grin

Now, I'm not so sure. Maybe he's a double adapter or maybe King Kong is the real Boo grin The baby might be a front since Nigerians aren't so skippy jumpy about homos. The baby is too yella to be his, but who knows.

"God punish" suspicious minds cheesy
Babe I know what am saying,that guy is a real gay.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
olegunner:
Diamond in the building....
Na today? Is there any Nigerian BBA rep that you have not accused of being gay? because they exhibit the self control that your 1 & 5 minute reps can never boast of

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 8:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I did gemini a while back. Y'all are nuts.

I did gemini a while back. Y'all are nuts.

I said it twice so both your twins can hear me grin

Ok, I'll make it short. Geminis are VERY talkative because they're ruled by Mercurcy the planet of words & thinking. Famous geminis love talking eg. Tupac, B.I.G, Kanye West, Kendrick Lamar etc. As you can see, all of these people are gifted verbally. Geminis though have two personalities, the good side & the "evil" side. A gemini will laugh with you one minute, then flip & hate you for no reason. The reason for this is that Gemini is represented by the twins in astrology. A normal person says something to a gemini & the gemini will twist that person's words in their minds, which ends up making the evil twin mad & a gemini will flip on you. Geminis are also known as the biggest gossips because they love "spreading the WORD". Geminis can also do many things at once as if they have 4 hands, maybe they do wink Most can even write with both hands. Geminis are intelligent because Mercury rules the mind. Gemini mind never sleeps hence Geminis tend to be insomniacs because of mind chatter. Geminis are also known to be con-artists & thieves lol. They're also good at mimicking other people's voices. Geminis are unemotional just like their fellow air signs (libra & aquarius). Geminis cant stand emotional people & situations. Geminis are easily bored & will pretend to be listening while they actually aren't. Geminis women are known to be thin with small facial features. Quite doll-like.

I hope I helped. Check the net for more info.
So u mean i'm a thief? Smh lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
spicywax:
This KC. Sef.... #SeeHimShirtt angry
Lmao. I tell you.

The shirt looks somehow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
draculababe:

Babe I know what am saying,that guy is a real gay.

You have a "gaydar" grin?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Haha. No chance! I march to the beat of my own drum.

#Macky4DaMoola tongue
Flow with the current girl, supporting Tayo is like someone who is high on Zor. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
fashrola:
So u mean i'm a thief? Smh lol

IDK, you tell me tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Flow with the current girl, supporting Tayo is like someone who is high on Zor. tongue

No.

I think you're joking or have been spinning around for at least an hour tongue I still suspect alomo though. Hehe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Tayo and Shiella should find a way and talk to each other. He shouldn't apologise to her , But I wouldn't mind if he assures her that he just said those stuff in the heat of the moment cos she pushed him to do it. He should also tell her shes beautiful e..t..c

There's this dark weak glow I see in her eyes which isnt good. I really do feel sorry for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Meanwhile, KCee is even a proud member of Team Tayo

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, KCee is even a proud member of Team Tayo

It doesn't make that much a difference.
Tayo was always going to get the Nigerian vote all the same.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
LMAO, Tayo's insults have aged Sheila. She looks so haggard today. Don't know if it's the granny doek she's wearing on her head or the harsh glare of light she's standing under.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Holy moly... Hahaha Hahahahahaha

Who owns that hand the camera just showed close up? Is it mam B ? shocked shocked

Buhahaha. I cant hold this. Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2014
I'm enjoying their party tonight.... I see nothing wrong with kcee's shirt tho. To me its Kul, who is the guy that came with kcee Boy got nice dance steps.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Diff dancin steps oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 9:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
LMAO, Tayo's insults have aged Sheila. She looks so haggard today. Don't know if it's the granny doek she's wearing on her head or the harsh glare of light she's standing under.

Hahahahaha tot I'm da only one noticing it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
Even my secondary school graduation party make sense pass dis one
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
The guy Kcee brought along is busy rocking em babes one by one. No time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
SilentBang:

Hahahahaha tot I'm da only one noticing it.

IKR. Dayum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) (1079) (1080) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.