Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263506 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2014
torgbe:
Dunno why people got issues with sextapes. we all do it just that others are unlucky for theirs to be leaked. I wouldn't give a ratass if mine is leaked though,that's no biggie knowing how self righteous and sanctimonious aficans can be

Hmmm...

Mind leaking it here? Just for social study & self-discovery purposes of course grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2014
blackwidow:

LOL you can say that again. Person wey no watch wetin happen dey here dey form high court judge.

LMAO @high court judge. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

you and who tongue. Howdy smiley

Me, Hyde, Thandii1 and SOM. tongue

In between okay and not. smiley Sup?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

And im still in shock at the confession. Elikem dated a married woman for four years shocked, and dude was feeling all gangster denying the reports about fathering one of gloria's kids.

Shame man. Pokello should never have reconsidered going back to him 3months ago. Elikem admitted that the gloria keeps harrassing pokello, that she has made her life hell, yet he had the nerve to say a woman who knows her place in a man's heart does not shake. What an a$$.

I guess pokellos d3speration to keep polikem going after all the in-you-face relationship they've been having got her into this mess. Nonsense

I am shocked too. I actually believed his denials then. I was like see crabs who won't allow others make progress in life. Na wa o. True what they say about rumours, there is an element of truth no matter how twisted. There is no smoke without fire..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:14am On Nov 30, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Hmmm...

Mind leaking it here? Just for social study & self-discovery purposes of course grin

Bwuhahahahaha grin Torgbe, please, #BreakNairaland #BreakTheForum
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by torgbe(m): 8:15am On Nov 30, 2014
grin
ShortPistolZA:

Hmmm...

grin
ShortPistolZA:

Hmmm...

u bad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2014
forkadict:

So?

If you like, mix it with hot urine. Fork Addict doesn't give a flying fork. For shizzle.

Why most people here are so angry, it seems there is somehing bothering them deep inside. What could it be?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by torgbe(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2014
RoyalPearl:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Well I personally think people who record such stuff are on a long thing. But ya they both had skeletons in their closets. I guess that's probably why it did not phase him cos he had his own skeletons in his closet. Neways am done talking about this ish.
long thing?what's that? true talk though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

For 'safety' purpose, can't reveal here; I'll follow and PM you with it. Abeg.wink

Besides, I was actually following you till some months back. The e-war you declare (declared?) on Nigerians hurt and the words were so... You know. So, I just had to unfollow via that moniker. I get your digits, so WhatsApp always dey available.
Ah! Njoskuboy, how far? I knew this handle of yours was a secondary one. Me declare war on the giant if Africa? haba! even Shekau no get vim for that side na. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

Yet those that WATCHED couldn't give ANY detail about the saga. Makes me wonder if they really watched the saga from the onset or even at all.

Yet those that watched, couldn't point out ANY insult from Sheillah or JJ. Makes me wonder if it's not all a hoax.

Yet those that watched, couldn't give me ANYTHING different from the BBA site. And you want me to judge Sheillah based on an outburst on her? Sorry, I won't.

Let me roll with my opinion, you can choose yours.
Your insignificant opinion has been duly noted, CHIEF JUDGE. Cheers! smiley

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:22am On Nov 30, 2014
14:

Dillish is hated because she won. Nigeria must just get this to their thic scull, nigerian reps wont win every year. It wont happen, please accept it and move on. The nation is not judged on how many BBA it has won.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1886233_a_jpeg14a53cac5a312f3d1ad4980fec051d42

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2014
Ambber:

Polikem's reality show is better than BBA I swear. He says Polkello broke up with him 3 months back and he has been trying to get her back without luck and he is now accepting the situation. But married woman? That's all shades of wrong

I wish him well all the same, he is talented in more ways than fashion grin
I suwear, Ryan Seacrest would be smiling to the bank today if he had invested in a reality show involving the polikems. This is so unscripted than what mostly happens in many reality shows.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2014
RoyalPearl:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Well I personally think people who record such stuff are on a long thing. But ya they both had skeletons in their closets. I guess that's probably why it did not phase him cos he had his own skeletons in his closet. Neways am done talking about this ish.

yeah, they both had skeletons, but pokello's skeleton has been unveiled a long time ago and elikem wilingly chose to start on a clean note with her..i'm quite sure Pokello didnt mind whatever affair gloria and elikem had, but the constant harrassment and making of life hell long after their affair is not just it. She shouldnt have to deal with a scorned ex for the rest of her life just because she has a sextape.

I'm no fan of pokello at all, never wanted her for elikem in the first place cos i dont like her attitude , but nah, elikem no try, he didnt set boundaries for gloria. To me, it seems elikem wants her to swallow poo cos he feels he did her a favour proposing to her despite the sex tape.

pokello was wrong for coming out publicly with it though

and dont worry, you don't have to reply, cos i see you dont wanna talk about it anymore. lol.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Ah! Njoskuboy, how far? I knew this handle of yours was a secondary one. Me declare war on the giant if Africa? haba! even Shekau no get vim for that side na. grin

Ha! You don fall my hands. Njokusboy ko, Njokusgirl ni. gringrin

Sharap jor, you too dey fight Naija for Politics section or so.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

yeah, they both had skeletons, but pokello's skeleton has been unveiled a long time ago and elikem wilingly chose to start on a clean note with her..i'm quite sure Pokello didnt mind about whatever affair gloria and elikem had, but the constant harrassment and making of life hell long after their affair is not just it. She shouldnt have to deal with a scorned ex for the rest of her life just because she has a sextape.

I'm no fan of pokello at all, never wanted her for elikem in the first place cos i dont like her attitude , but nah, elikem no try, he didnt set boundaries for gloria. To me, it seems elikem wants her to swallow poo cos he feels he did her a favour proposing to her despite the sex tape.

pokello was wrong for coming out publicly with it though

and dont worry, you don't have to reply, cos i see you dont wanna talk about it anymore. lol.

You're a smart woman. +1
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:29am On Nov 30, 2014
blackwidow:

Your insignificant opinion has been duly noted, CHIEF JUDGE. Cheers! smiley

Your insignificant opinion has been noted too, SAN. Cheers!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Me, Hyde, Thandii1 and SOM. tongue

In between okay and not. smiley Sup?

njokus alternate moniker grin

im good, wetin happen? Your shoulder got detached again. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

And im still in shock at the confession. Elikem dated a married woman for four years shocked, and dude was feeling all gangster denying the reports about fathering one of gloria's kids.

Shame man. Pokello should never have reconsidered going back to him 3months ago. Elikem admitted that the gloria keeps harrassing pokello, that she has made her life hell, yet he had the nerve to say a woman who knows her place in a man's heart does not shake. What an a$$.

I guess pokellos d3speration to keep polikem going after all the in-you-face relationship they've been having got her into this mess. Nonsense
Well, I for one won't be too hard on him for denying the earlier reports, remember that was when he was feeling fly, Gloria was also in court and any confirmation from his end would have meant Odartey being having the prerogative to decide what Gloria gets in their settlement package.
I don't think he has committed perjury cos I don't recall him being a witness for either of the parties in court.

I think Eli was trying to be in the good books of Pokello in order not to spill the beans. Well, pokello has nothing to loose now, the one as broke up before theirs. grin You know Pokello does not take last.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

You're a smart woman. +1

smiley smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:34am On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:

Well, I for one won't be too hard on him for denying the earlier reports, remember that was when he was feeling fly, Gloria was also in court and any confirmation from his end would have meant Odartey being having the prerogative to decide what Gloria gets in their settlement package.
I don't think he has committed perjury cos I don't recall him being a witness for either of the parties in court.

I think Eli was trying to be in the good books of Pokello in order not to spill the beans. Well, pokello has nothing to loose now, the one as broke up before theirs. grin You know Pokello does not take last.

I can visualize O'neal, Feza, and Nando dancing to this news. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Dannyxy:
it makes both of them fornicators, what she has done is no different from what elikem has done, none of them have the moral right to judge the other's past, they should move, forget the past, start on a clean slate..

I still think this a hoax, a big publicity stunt, he went into the big brother house, a week after, this? ahn ahn.
Massa! this your argument get as e be oo! Was pokello involved with Eli when the video leaked? What do you mean by fornication?.... Pokello might have pressurised Elikem into confessing cos she felt not doing so might mean inheriting a curse(yes a curse) from Elis transgressions as a result of bonking someone's wife for which Eli refused hence their break up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Polikem was bound to crash like dana. It came later than I expected though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Ha! You don fall my hands. Njokusboy ko, Njokusgirl ni. gringrin

Sharap jor, you too dey fight Naija for Politics section or so.
Who should shut up? all the insults I have dished out to peeps on this thread are well deserved. I bet you stylishly gloss over the insulting posts i quote.
BizBloke
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lertee(f): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2014
So Elikem has been into sugarmommies for a long time. Anyways,old habit never fade away.
Pokello should just let the dude be and go away from social media for a long time.

Before social forums,everyone lived peacefully,secrets remained secrets,privacy was guaranteed,but now reverse is the case. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:

I don't think he has commuted perjury cos I don't recall him being a witness for either of the parties in court.

...and has the case been settled? Has gloria gotten her settlement package?

LOL@bolded.., the chase relationship was all about competiton. Whose own will last longer grin, . They were more interested in the fans than their partners. Oh well, shrugs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Elikem, still the shameless talkative I remember from last year. Why all that blabbing on twitter? "Do it for the attention, my fans are more important than my significant other", he must have thought. Immature pleb.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2014
Some people get mind sha, how would someone sit in the comfort of his parlour and type "nhlanhla the most entertaining housemates"...
Some lies sef, your conscience no suppose allow you lie am...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

I can visualize O'neal, Feza, and Nando dancing to this news. gringrin
Oneza already broke up. Feza and pokello have made up..Nando is no where to be found, he has packed up on social media hopefully doing something meaningful with himself now..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
I think when Odartey is interviewed tomorrow, he might answer that. I am happy any curse placed in him is removed.
thandii1:

...and has the case been settled? Has gloria gotten her settlement package?

LOL@bolded.., the chase relationship was all about competiton. Whose own will last longer grin, . They were more interested in the fans than their partners. Oh well, shrugs.

November 5, 2014
When GhanaCelebrities .Com broke the story
that a certain former Ghana Big Brother
representative was allegedly chopping down
the wife of a Ghanaain football star , little did
we know it was going to get this nasty —to
the extent that Odartey Lamptey was going
to find out through DNA that the kids with
his wife -Gloria Lamptey where not his . And
then proceed to file for divorce .
Even though Elikem has come out to deny
chopping down Gloria Lamptey —and has
even gone ahead on live TV to propose to
Pokello , a woman he claims to be in a
serious relationship with, our source close to
Gloria says Elikem is still actively in Gloria ’ s
life.
According to our source , Odartey Lamptey’ s
45 years old ex - wife who is capable of being
Elikem’ s mother has been pulling every stunt
in the book to keep her relationship with
Elikem alive .
Apparently, Gloria is so obsessed with
Elikem to the extent that even though
Pokello is in the picture , she is not ready to
be the loser —and day in and out , she
continues to bombard Pokello with threats
while treating Elikem to some cash, to get
him more glued .
Elikem is alleged to be keeping her
relationship with Gloria alive and under the
radar so not to upset Pokello who lives in a
different country —and also , for the
humiliation of having had an affair with a
woman of his mother’ s age .
Elikem has denied ever chopping down
Gloria —and at some point , he even denied
knowing who Gloria Lamptey is ; but it turned
out that , it was a lie as he frequently visited
her house .
Whatever it is ; it seems the DNA brouhaha
and the divorce were not strong enough to
break the Elikem and Gloria ’s affair—and
Pokello being in the picture is not the deal
breaker either .
Gloria wants the lover boy—and she seems
to also have a thick bank account that the
loverboy may be interested in.
http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2014/11/05/gloria-lamptey-elikems-infamous-relationship-continues-even-odartey-lampteys-dna-brouhaha/
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:08am On Nov 30, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Me thinks, she was trying to make sure Pokello takes the secret to her grave. grin choi! Tomorrow is another day. Boys will admire Elikem and wonder when this blessing will come their way grin, Gloria will be the one with bruises, I think it might affect her divorce settlement with Odartey if the whole ish has not been finalised.
eish I am so sad about this.I really hope their accounts were hacked and this issue isn't being dragged as proposed. ELikem said in the house that he and Pokello went on the d-low regards their relationship to avoid public issues. With regards Odartey, last I heard he just had a kid with his new woman.This Gloria lady must be a wounded tiger on the loose.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by smollett: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2014
thandii1:

njokus alternate moniker grin

im good, wetin happen? Your shoulder got detached again. grin

I don suffer sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2014
smollett:
Some people get mind sha, how would someone sit in the comfort of his parlour and type "nhlanhla the most entertaining housemates"...
Some lies sef, your conscience no suppose allow you lie am...

Has he WON anything for the post you saw? It's just an opinion & maybe he is entertaining to whomever wrote the message. Anyway, it's no different than Macky bagging the "funniest" title when he doesn't even speak. But who is to say he is not funny to his fans? I find him "funny" too when I see him closing & opening his mouth like a goldfish...without a single vowel slipping out. Now that's lol worthy, don't you think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.