Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2261948 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
KingMEXX:
hahaha Tayo got GH votes...

Thank you my trusted Brothers from another country... We'll pay you guys back..

GH-Naija forging ahead!
I always trusth does guyz, e-war or f-war, I really love dem! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
sugarcoconut:
I dedicate his special plot to people who have made this journey worthwhile.In no particular order

@Nigeriangirl
@Reincarnated( promised u a piece on plot 1000 buh cudnt make it buh trust mi this also wasn't an easy battle.)
@Drahmah (saw u asking for it)
@Ochon/Eustachio
@ Safarigirl
@kssilb
@Spade
@Forwetinnah
@ShortPistolZA
@Waxdude
@Cutemii
@Goodgirl2
@YACAA
@Braindamage
@ Librate
@Dannyxy
@Decanta ( couldn't 4get u)
And to all others I forgot to mention. God bless us all

Let's make this last week da best!
#TEAMTAYO
..Thank You Sugarcoconut*feel like a king*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
blackwidow:
How Africa Voted.

Ellah: Uganda

Goitse: Botswana

Idris: Kenya, Namibia, Tanzania

JJ: Zimbabwe

Sheillah: South Africa

Sipe: Malawi, Zambia

Tayo: Ghana, Nigeria, Rest of Africa, Rwanda

Trezagah: Mozambique
This is the happiest result I've seen this season. Tayo has 2constants Nig n Rw, lets fight hard 4ROA this week! Let's pray 4Uganda,Moz and Bots(maybe) votes!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
sigmundfreud:

Bone...Tayo don win!!!
Idris is winning. wink

He was up against a fellow east African. ..a strong contender.

Bye Ella.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
safarigirl:
Goitse is more important than Sheila. They don't care.

I'd SA didn't vote Sheila then Bots owes Naija the two times we saved their girls

Why are you worried about SA when you have Idris with 4 countries on his disposal
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DamiG(f): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
cutemii:
Okay so with three SADC housemates (I say 3 cos butterfly is obviously occupying space...jj got zim lock down) in the final it safe to say the money is between Idris and Tayo I wish both of them goodluck sha...

Whether Tayo wins or not I'm happy he made it to the finals!!!
BUTTI IS GETTING ZIM'S VOTE.SHE IS AN OAP IN ZIM.JJ WILL BE THE 1ST TO LEAVE ON SUNDAYsmiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
lighternote:

Datzorait! Maggi2 can never win,it means.
he was neva gona win it....im only a lil worried cos of idris not macky.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
iphie25:

N'akpa faa sha...they owe us shikena!

Not as much as they owe South Africa too.

We voted them twice, and SA also voted them twice.
The difference, though, is that none of the South African housemates cussed Sheillah or Goitse out.
Also... Tayo once nominated Sheillah.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:
Sugaraccount kiss
Dre11--- you can now marry Gift. I give you my blessings.
Waxdude----- Land no dey tire you. undecided
Jekyll------- This is by far the most sensible thing youve done this year. smiley
Eustachio----- Jah go add three strands to your bald head. And just keep eating beans bro.. by this time next year, you ll hit 4ft.

Thanks all for the plot.. one Love.

Buhahaha you always make me laugh effortlessly. Just had to quote you today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CaptainJason: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
So this is between Tayo, Idris and maybe MAcky2.

Tayo has Nigeria, Mozambique and Rwanda on lockdown. ROA and Botswana might be added.

Idris got Kenya, Namibia, Tanzania and maybe Uganda

Macky might pull a surprise

#teamTAYO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
ninnyanny:
Ghanaians dint vote Tayo...Nigerians in Ghana voted Tayo...Ghanaians swore upon demselves neva to vote Tayo

*u get my point?*

And you think the small number of Nigerians in Ghana will overcome the majority of Ghanaians in Ghana and vote Tayo?

Give honour to whom deserves it. Ghana came through for us, for that, I'm grateful. Big ups to my Ghana brothers/sisters in the house. One love.cool

YACAA, Ghkwame, Royarlpearl, V0lv0, Tuso and others.. Nice one!!

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
the hms r being entertained....and tayo hopping as usual...itsorite.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DamiG(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
14:

Why are you worried about SA when you have Idris with 4 countries on his disposal
IDRIS WILL ONLY GET 2VOTES.TZ AND KENYA.NAMIBIA IS FOR MACKY 2

THE WINNER IS BTW TAYO AND MACKY 2!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:
Sugaraccount kiss
Dre11--- you can now marry Gift. I give you my blessings.
Waxdude----- Land no dey tire you. undecided
Jekyll------- This is by far the most sensible thing youve done this year. smiley
Eustachio----- Jah go add three strands to your bald head. And just keep eating beans bro.. by this time next year, you ll hit 4ft.

U make this place lively
So I gats to remember u
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
ninnyanny:
Ghanaians dint vote Tayo...Nigerians in Ghana voted Tayo...Ghanaians swore upon demselves neva to vote Tayo

*u get my point?*
Please don't be deceived by the few Ghanaians you see ranting,they do not represent all of us. Even a blind and deaf man cannot deny that Tayo has star quality and deserves to win this season's BigBrother Africa.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
ellab:

if hin like make e nod head like agama lizard,n.a. final e dey. smiley

But u sabi say if he danced well it's fit add another vote for him and even a country votegringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by FolukemiZay: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
NL never fails to crack me up cheesy
Just updated my self from page 1108 and saw how you all were struggling to buy plot on 1111. The page itself flew by in less than a minute! The awesomeness of NLers.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
lumeviewscom:
Tayo survived with the highest num of country votes...
...I still fear the Macky2 goons...they look like a cartel... If we can capture the ROA votes, then our boy has a better chance

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mockteam: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Make una go flood Frankie's twitter salute am o. He promised to do his best to campaign in Rwanda for Tayo. I be like day im try o

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
spade:

Not as much as they owe South Africa too.

We voted them twice, and SA also voted them twice.
The difference, though, is that none of the South African housemates cussed Sheillah or Goitse out.
Also... Tayo once nominated Sheillah.
True!! These things will weigh largely on their minds when they cast their votes! angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
YACAA:
tenkyu tenkyu

U welcome mah west African sister
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Hey long lost one? I dey look for prayer partner and I have chosen you. You agree? smiley
By the way, you share a name with you-know-who.......... wink wink
hmmmm, you don't have to ask me, I already agreed before you asked me..

I share a name with who?, your husband? tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
spade:
Really, Tayo shouldn't have fhucked up by cussing Sheillah out so badly, especially considering the stage we're in.
Botswana would have been in the bag for him. Now, I'm unsure.

But, make we still check how Africa voted.

U sef...d way u dey dig up the issue sef wid two hands cos na only u answer shovel, what will be will be joor...

Jus forget abt any sadc vote cos macky2 goons gonna sweep them all
Jus hope only on Rwanda and Moz that's if Macky2 goons won't bribe them cos that's what will happen this week!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ksslib:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1862881_thunder_jpeg5d6cbffaffad3acfe14a090430587020
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
mockteam:
Make una go flood Frankie's twitter salute am o. He promised to do his best to campaign in Rwanda for Tayo. I be like day im try o

We really need to thank Frankie and that will encourage him to help us deliver next week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

And you think the small number of Nigerians in Ghana will overcome the majority of Ghanaians in Ghana and vote Tayo?

Give honour to whom deserves it. Ghana came through for us, for that, I'm grateful. Big ups to my Ghana brothers/sisters in the house. One love.cool

YACAA, Ghkkwame, Royarlpearl, V0lv0, Tuso and others.. Nice one!!
@ninnyanny, abeg use style retract that comment before the likes of the bolded above catch you. grin If na say you no be my side babe I for don kolo for here. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dannyxy:
nawa, naso I no get friend for this thread?, even one mention for 1111 I no get, naso my moniker dey forgettable reach?

it is well sha.

nothing fit spoil my mood sha, if I no dey significant, I just go on ghost mode, or run go twitter.... grin grin *fake grin*

papa God I thank you say you answer my prayer, I no say na you helepu my tayo
I mentioned u. I ist grab space b4 mentioning people
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
YACAA:
Please don't be deceived by the few Ghanaians you see ranting,they do not represent all of us. Even a blind and deaf man cannot deny that Tayo has star quality and deserves to win this season's BigBrother Africa.
i love YACAA!!!!.... ** takes keke napep to accra***

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aderonila18: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
We also need to flood Trez page with pleas o, he's a good friend and Naija had his back
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Eustachio:

YACAA, Ghkkwame, Royarlpearl, V0lv0, Tuso and others.. Nice one!!
big ups fire...no be only whom deserves honour....they didnt vote...simple...take it or leave it....i knew their country votes wud always be Tayo's whether they vote or not...so chill
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
YACAA:
I officially LOVE u 4 this post, grin grin grin, neva knew u were so sweet lik diz! ; kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lekpalicious(f): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
ninnyanny:
Ghanaians dint vote Tayo...Nigerians in Ghana voted Tayo...Ghanaians swore upon demselves neva to vote Tayo.

*u get my point?*
Please stop this rubbish. Where were the Nigerian voters in Ghana when Goldie got evicted? Are there more Nigerians in Ghana then Ghanaians. Let's thank them for their votes cos they campaigned for us after all on their pages.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.