Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250444 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Ha! Make fork nor hear you o. You know that that is his jurisdiction. Anyone that has the liver to pull off that stunt is mr. Fork's winner grin grin

LMAO grin grin.

Funny enough, I see the guy post but I just click ignore. I need to tread carefully in these last days. I don't want to be in jail doing time when the final is so close.

Idris or Tayo fit get the moola. I no send. The person wey fit make me vex enter street dey waka na.ked if he win na Maggie2. That will be the worst winner in BB history. Even Wendell and Dillish better pass am.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 9:52am On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LMFAO. Dayum! Too young! Give me some time to weave my own cougar coat cheesy It might take several years but trust me, I'll be gunning for your @ss when all the men my age start to look ugly wink
grin
**sits beside river limpopo waiting***
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 9:56am On Dec 02, 2014
ok thread mates, i've created a new thread campaigning for vote for tayo. pls inform modes to move it to front page pls. Tayo must win

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by labelledame(f): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO grin grin.

Funny enough, I see the guy post but I just click ignore. I need to tread carefully in these last days. I don't want to be in jail doing time when the final is so close.

Idris or Tayo fit get the moola. I no send. The person wey fit make me vex enter street dey waka na.ked if he win na Maggie2. That will be the worst winner in BB history. Even Wendell and Dillish better pass am.
Chai macky2 better pass Wendell joor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:04am On Dec 02, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO grin grin.

grin I go carry placard go siddon for front of multichoice office na.ked.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pavrita: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Khena, I Got You...You'll Get The Mail In A Mo

Checked Ur Previous Posts, And I Trust 100 per cent That You'll Use Solely For Tayo To Get That ROA Vote

All these ppl u re giving airtime,how sure are u that they are Tayo fans.most of them asking for the airtime are not regular here o.
I am only sure of @safariigirl
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2014
How long can $300000 last a new celebrity without extra income
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, it just means they're more noticeable now. It's human nature to just sit back & observe when more dominant personalities are in one's vicinity. We all do it at some point. I'm a people watcher too so I GET people who opt to fall back, grab some popcorns & enjoy a free show ringside grin

Look at it this way. Some guys have been giving me value for my money by entertaining me since day 1. A couple of other guys (the people watchers) have bored me to death for 8 weeks and suddenly try to impress me with just a week to go. Acting rationally, if i were Africa who do you think I will give the money to? Of course the guys that have given me value for my time and money since day1. Let the people watchers continue watching people the remaining week biko.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2014
pavrita:

All these ppl u re giving airtime,how sure are u that they are Tayo fans.most of them asking for the airtime are not regular here o.

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2014
quantumphysics:

A life time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2014
He is brutally honest
He is fearless
He is funny
He is bold
He is sexy
He treads where mere mortals tremble
He is the lion slayer
His name is Akintayo Faniran
Vote him!

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:19am On Dec 02, 2014
olegunner:

A life time
54 milla for a lifetime, i doubt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2014
forkadict:

Look at it this way. Some guys have been giving me value for my money by entertaining me since day 1. A couple of other guys (the people watchers) have bored me to death for 8 weeks and suddenly try to impress me with just a week to go. Acting rationally, if i were Africa who do you think I will give the money to? Of course the guys that have given me value for my time and money since day1. Let the people watchers continue watching people the remaining week biko.

See, IMHO it doesn't work like that hence even the most boring HM has a fan or two. Most people gravitate to what or whom they relate to the most. That's how fan bases are built. The HM that's entertaining to you might a nuisance to someone like me because I like to lean all the way back. Different strokes for different folks.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2014
agbgift my sweet bébé... anytin for da house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flexysweet(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LMFAO. Dayum! Too young! Give me some time to weave my own cougar coat cheesy It might take several years but trust me, I'll be gunning for your @ss when all the men my age start to look ugly wink
it not fair grin grin grin. I was d one eyeing u frist! Nd Qphysics wanna take u. cry ok no p
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2014
quantumphysics:
grin
**sits beside river limpopo waiting***

hehe. You're adorable smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
1141 Pages Of Yappity Yap Put Ur Money Where Ur Mouf Is Now Una Dey Run LMAO

Safari Girl, I Sent U A Mail Already.
got it bro. Loaded and voting. Many thanks wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Ok, so you guys you expect these guys to sit down in a corner & brood? Is that it?

Let me remind you of when "entertaining" personalities like Esther left, new personalities emerged in that house to replace them. Some people's personalities are so strong, they overshadow others. Sunday, people like Sheila, Trez & Ella left with their own brands of entertainment, so obviously the focus is now going to be on the people that are left behind because the spotlight is no longer on the people that were more entertaining than them. Hence it might appear that they're just now coming out of their shells. These people are people too, they need entertainment. If someone else is not there to provide it to them, then it's natural that they'll provide it to themselves. Humans are resourceful & can adjust like that. I honestly don't see what the big deal is here.

BTW, their fans are enjoying every bit of it on social media because they realise the simple fact that, when you switch off the loudest noise, you're able to hear the more softer sounds like the clock ticking etc. It's a no brainer. Free the guys & let them enjoy their final days at the house doing whatever makes them + their fans happy. It's finally their turn to shine. Tjo!

True that...its not a one man show anyway. The entertainment might be late, but it's entertainment anyway
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Flexysweet:
it not fair grin grin grin. I was d one eyeing u frist! Nd Qphysics wanna take u. cry ok no p

Forget him, tell me about yourself grin Are you 30 or older? Otherwise crawl away, boo boo cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2014
quantumphysics:

Anything from a few hours if fooooolishly spent, to a lifetime if invested wisely.

Depends on a mix of factors tho. Luck, the individuals business acumen, decision making ability of the individual etc
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2014
Forwetinnah:

True that...its not a one man show anyway. The entertainment might be late, but it's entertainment anyway

Only my Aqua sister gets where I is coming from smiley ^5 for getting it, me love.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2014
forkadict:

Anything from a few hours if fooooolishly spent, to a lifetime if invested wisely.

Depends on a mix of factors tho. Luck, the individuals business acumen, decision making ability of the individual etc
true that.......
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:39am On Dec 02, 2014
Even if Tayo sleeps from now till day 63, he's already made his impact felt. No one can deny that, not even a blind man. Vote Tayo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:42am On Dec 02, 2014
Ah tayo,'hank anuku talkx like he has a toothpick n his mouth” #classic

Btw if this boregerian girl waterfly abe na buttafly win this show.I swear biggie go regret am.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2014
Situation report guys (because I MUST give): We've contacted Esther, Trez and Leonel. Esther has agreed to share recharge cards to Team Tayo UG for voting. Leonel is currently in Moz campaigning and voting for T and Trez has been told to call his peeps in Moz to get em to vote for his G. Meanwhile, plans are being made to supply airtime to Team Tayo Botswana (yes, we'll hustle that one too, if we no get am, no wahala, but we go try). There are some die-hards there and they are much more serious than the clowns voting Klarklar. We may only need a few SMS votes to seal Bots. *Team Tayo Sec-Gen reporting*

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2014
pavrita:

Even Khena ?? Checked Her Previous Post She Seems 2 B A Decent Poster in Here - The Three Other Guys, I'm Not Sure.

Will Prolly Direct It All To Safarigirl, She Seems Passionate Enuff And Without Complacency I Believe She Is Honest Enuff

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2014
safarigirl:
Situation report guys (because I MUST give): We've contacted Esther, Trez and Leonel. Esther has agreed to share recharge cards to Team Tayo UG for voting. Leonel is currently in Moz campaigning and voting for T and Trez has been told to call his peeps in Moz to get em to vote for his G. Meanwhile, plans are being made to supply airtime to Team Tayo Botswana (yes, we'll hustle that one too, if we no get am, no wahala, but we go try). There are some die-hards there and they are much more serious than the clowns voting Klarklar. We may only need a few SMS votes to seal Bots. *Team Tayo Sec-Gen reporting*

Good Job Sis...I Envy Ur Industry And Bravery...

Are U Single? Seems Like U'll Make A Nice Team Partner grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Forget him, tell me about yourself grin Are you 30 or older? Otherwise crawl away, boo boo cheesy
Looool crawl away.. That was mean
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

Even Khena ?? Checked Her Previous Post She Seems 2 B A Decent Poster in Here - The Three Other Guys, I'm Not Sure.

Will Prolly Direct It All To Safarigirl, She Seems Passionate Enuff And Without Complacency I Believe She Is Honest Enuff
bros we won't mind more o. Airtel sim just dey waste for here
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Good morninggggggggg lovely forumites. I am in such high spirits today, knowing that Tayo has so much love out here is really exciting. Forget winning, he will be very stupid if he does not take advantage of this massive following that he has. A friend of mine in SA actually left for Mozambique this morning with 5 of his goons. I think that's extreme but that's how the Tayonation rolls. Bear in mind, this guy is South African and took time off work this week. LOL. He's been planning this for a while he says. I am happy, I'll continue to vote and its okay if people don't understand the love Tayo is getting. You either love him or you don't, there is no middle ground

Copied from a BBAsite

Make wetin do Munya in all stars no do us ohhhh. grin grin grin grin grin. I didn't realise people meant this much business.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2014
Lol!! This campaign for Tayo is really hot. Melvin never got this kind of publicity. I hope and pray he wins. Even if he doesn't win, the dude has made his mark.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Forget dat dude girl. Am 30 plus. Very tall, dark and handsome. I've always fantasized of having a beautiful xhosa woman by my side. * silps ring out of pocket and kneels down*. Please be mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.