Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251836 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2014
sugarcoconut:

150 sent already, will continue in the morning also. Was waiting to see of anyone will reply u based on d we chat tin cos it seems we r on d same page. Tried it earlier buh it ain't just working or maybe I didn't understand.
Me too. I will try to vote a lot on ROA. I tried the wechat thing and abandoned it cos it just wasn't working. Does the sms vote have more leverage than wechat?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2014
zeezahbee:
shocked grin haba , that was epic cheesy
errrrm..... chaii why art thou exposing me
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 6:26am On Dec 03, 2014
Chiazalam1:
So I woke up about 45 minutes ago and what did I see? Nhlanhla JJ Idris and Butti dissecting Tayo. They said a lot - from Tayo's fight with Arthur in week 1 to JJ's dad issue. And biggie kept swinging camera between them and a sleeping Tayo. Butti in a way, tried to persuade them from giving low blows, but they wouldn't bulge. My take is- if trying to run another down at 2.30am is entertaiment, then they're indeed in for a shock. Good morning.

One thing I know for sure is that none of jj klarklar idris or butty butty can win. I don't mind Mam bea, tayo, macky2 or sipe winning. They are playing a neat game.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

What Is Role Playing About Jumping Up And Down? Or Are They Playing The Energizer Bunny?

Vote Tayo To ROA

What an IBUlicious thing to read this early in the morning.

Yes, it must be the energizer bunny.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2014
140 votes down ROA route. Keep Voting and less talking. TAYO for the money

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2014
tng:
Hmm na wa oh. The fight for $300k is real. Is this to remind voters of why he shouldn't be voted for abi wetin?

If tayo wins on sunday, plenty people go faint oh.
And if he no win plenty pipl go faint...there's always two sides to a coin my nigga.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:50am On Dec 03, 2014
nagina:

After they called her all sorts of names... The world indeed is funny.
I dont get ur point darl. who called her names?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 6:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Chiazalam1:
So I woke up about 45 minutes ago and what did I see? Nhlanhla JJ Idris and Butti dissecting Tayo. They said a lot - from Tayo's fight with Arthur in week 1 to JJ's dad issue. And biggie kept swinging camera between them and a sleeping Tayo. Butti in a way, tried to persuade them from giving low blows, but they wouldn't bulge. My take is- if trying to run another down at 2.30am is entertaiment, then they're indeed in for a shock. Good morning.
lmao...if not for biggie's cameras...Tayo wud have been a dead man *u get my point*

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2014
We want to thank King Kong for his extra-ordinary famzing abilities. He has been highly instrumental in this campaign especially bby getting Ella to port to Team Tayo.

We can't say enough to extol the virtues of a great friend like King Kong, even his humility in the midst of all of this is befuddling. In his words "If Tayo is happy, I'm happy. Tayo's success is my success so I'll keep doing whatever I can to make him happy"

Ladies and Gentlemen, that's a FRIEND, the kind of friend you can lean on even when family deserts you. That is a friend among friends.

We all need a king kong in our lives...Tayo is blessed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:
We want to thank King Kong for his extra-ordinary famzing abilities. He has been highly instrumental in this campaign especially bby getting Ella to port to Team Tayo.

We can't say enough to extol the virtues of a great friend like King Kong, even his humility in the midst of all of this is befuddling. In his words "If Tayo is happy, I'm happy. Tayo's success is my success so I'll keep doing whatever I can to make him happy"

Ladies and Gentlemen, that's a FRIEND, the kind of friend you can lean on even when family deserts you. That is a friend among friends.

lol....the same way charity stood for bev and pipl called her shitty,bitchy slutty...hehehehe funny right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2014
spade:
Gentlemen?
Ladies?

I greet you all this fine evening, and would like to bring something to your knowledge.
At this stage of the game, we must understand one thing: Our efforts, as commendable as they may be, can also be wiped out in a split second by one moment of madness, one ill-calculated shot or one violent action by Tayo.
So, in all we do, it is necessary that we pray against such a scene ever playing out.

Good night to you all.
True talk....am just hoping king Kong's voice keeps ringing in BabaT's head...but AKT na sharp guy...he just took d advice sharperly and so far...We thank God! grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:

King kong and Ellah...hehehe...in Ellah's words: "king kong we know u now...u go wound o" wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 7:40am On Dec 03, 2014
shout out fun awon goons mi
YACAA
safarigirl
eustachio
forkadict
jekyllandhyde
ksslib
sugarcoconut
agbgift
shortpisolZA
GHKWAME1
khena
MsNas
labelledame
geezprince
waxdude
DamiG
v24m
dammyg319

....... love y'all

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by hiteelong(f): 7:46am On Dec 03, 2014
safarigirl:

On page 1159, spade posted ellah's page saying dt she has officcially ported to team buti buti
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2014
If there's one housemate that spoiled his game by wrong association, it is Nhlahla. That guy reminds me so much of Nick, the Kenyan. Very calm and calculative. If he had distanced himself a little from the jj and idris gang I wouldn't mind him winning. But the typical SADC way of ganging up against a west african rep has spoiled his game

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2014
MsNas:
Does anybody know how to activate the wechat thingy? It's not confirming my number, although it's sending me the activation code or what have you. I've given like 150 SMS on ROA for Tayo but I wanted to exhaust the wechat allowance and continue with the SMS again. Any help?
You should receive a verification number which you have to enter before your account can be activated. Then search for bigbrotherafrica and add the page. After you have added, you will receive a one time pin (otp) from them. Enter the otp and you should be able to vote. Does this help?

cc sugarcoconut.

MsNas:

Me too. I will try to vote a lot on ROA. I tried the wechat thing and abandoned it cos it just wasn't working. Does the sms vote have more leverage than wechat?
Sms vote has the most leverage. Free voting cannot have more impact than paid votes (sms), ko possible. Therefore, I urge you to vote using sms more. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by quantumphysics(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
If there's one housemate that spoiled his game by wrong association, it is nhlahla. That guy reminds me some much of Nick, the Kenyan. Very calm and calculative. If he had distanced himself a little from the jj and idris gang I wouldn't mind him winning. But the typical SADC way of ganging up against a west african rep has spoiled his game
not only that

1. Dude is the perfect definition of FUGLY
2. dude is way too cynical, seeing every gademmm thang as strategy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 7:54am On Dec 03, 2014
blackwidow:

You should receive a verification number which you have to enter before your account can be activated. Then search for bigbrotherafrica and add the page. After you have added, you will receive a one time pin (otp) from them. Enter the otp and you should be able to vote. Does this help?

cc sugarcoconut.

Sms vote has the most leverage. Free voting cannot have more impact than paid votes (sms), ko possible. Therefore, I urge you to vote using sms more. Thanks and God bless you as you do so.
Thanks blackwidow. I got to the part where you are sent the pin. But when i entered it, it says invalid
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2014
MsNas:

Thanks blackwidow. I got to the part where you are sent the pin. But when i entered it, it says invalid
Is it possible for you to uninstall and install the app again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 03, 2014
I just learnt dat Macky2 goons are using multipe sims to vote on wechat. Lets do same . We have the numbers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 7:59am On Dec 03, 2014
blackwidow:

Is it possible for you to uninstall and install the app again?
Hold on, will do so now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2014
tosag:
I just learnt dat Macky2 goons are using multipe sims to vote on wechat. Lets do same . We have the numbers.
You just learnt nibo, that is how we have been rolling nah.

MsNas:

Hold on, will do so now
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
blackwidow:

Ok
See? This is what I keep getting after I get the OTP and I try validating my number

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2014
quantumphysics:
YACCA
safarigirl
eustachio
forkadict
jekyllandhyde
ksslib
sugarcoconut
agbgift
shortpisolZA
GHKWAME1
khena
MsNas
labelledame
geezprince
waxdude
DamiG
v24m
dammyg319

....... love y'all
kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2014
MsNas:

See? This is what I keep getting after I get the OTP and I try validating my number
The otp I received was 8 digits oh. You have to enter your phone number (not the wechat verification code oh, phone number) in the chat box and send, you will then receive an otp.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 8:24am On Dec 03, 2014
blackwidow:

The otp I received was 8 digits oh. You have to enter your phone number (not the wechat verification code oh, phone number) in the chat box and send, you will then receive an otp.
Yes na. I entered my number at first. And I was sent that OTP. I give up on the wechat thing jor. cheesy I just dropped another 120-ish SMS votes on ROA like 5 mins ago. Hopefully we our efforts will be enough to get him that vote

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2014
khena:

Thanks dearie. Doing so.
The naija code is working. so am pumping it all to Tayo.

Triple It, Ma And We R Concentrating On ROA
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:27am On Dec 03, 2014
hiteelong:

On page 1159, spade posted ellah's page saying dt she has officcially ported to team buti buti
lol...you know you're on a long thing if you think Uganda will vote Butti, I'm sure that post is old.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by blackwidow: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2014
MsNas:

Yes na. I entered my number at first. And I was sent that OTP. I give up on the wechat thing jor. cheesy I just dropped another 120-ish SMS votes on ROA like 5 mins ago. Hopefully we our efforts will be enough to get him that vote
Lol that is the wechat verification number you received after registration. In the chat box with bigbrotherafrica, you have to enter your phone number again to receive the 8 digit otp. Lol whatever joh, keep voting with sms if it is easier for you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by geezprince(m): 8:32am On Dec 03, 2014
quantumphysics:
YACCA
safarigirl
eustachio
forkadict
jekyllandhyde
ksslib
sugarcoconut
agbgift
shortpisolZA
GHKWAME1
khena
MsNas
labelledame
geezprince
waxdude
DamiG
v24m
dammyg319

....... love y'all
thanks for the mention bruv. Nice 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=nagina post=28541816]

(Business reasons)

Let us look at the realistic picture here:
Nigeria has won thrice out of 8 seasons .
The show is a business venture expected to yield profit.
Nigeria is the main sponsor but certainly not the only sponsor.
If a Nigerian wins again most countries will boycott this show but if a Nigerian loses millions of Nigerians will stand in queue at the audition place cos frankly there is too much hunger here.
( individual reasons)
Tayo was entertaining but he had no story.
He played both the role of the hero and villain.
He was massively hated by non Nigerians.
It will be very easy to screw him over irrespective of the number of votes he gets.
(Opposition reasons)
There was never a clear cut winner this season.
Idris was the lead actor this season, he was the one that had a storyline.
The regional voting will favour him.
He is a safer choice for multi choice .
(Consolation reasons)
If Nigeria loses this year,our chances of winning next year will be very high.
Africa will relax and know the powers are in their hands and they will take it easier on our reps.
The hate will decrease in a rapid rate.
There will be little or no backlash if a Nigerian wins next year.
It will be a win win situation for everyone ( the lucky person might even be somebody on this thread)
I hope the following will be able to convince any rightful thinking person why Tayo is highly unlikely to win this year. If Nigerians can keep their emotions and ego on check they will see the clearer picture and understand that multi choice won't afford to give a Nigerian the money this year.
But keep voting though,you never can tell.

[/quote

So because of this we should give Non entertainers the money! It is Naijas fault that they bring the best rep? Abi will u say since the ballon Dor has gone to Messi 4 times he cannot win again? Or he shouldn't be shortlisted cos others haven't won? Is football not a better business dan this BBA rubbish? Or because Brazil has won the WC the most times so therfore the cannot reach the semis or final. If this is the case, then there is no point in going for BBA!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2014
quantumphysics:
YACCA
safarigirl
eustachio
forkadict
jekyllandhyde
ksslib
sugarcoconut
agbgift
shortpisolZA
GHKWAME1
khena
MsNas
labelledame
geezprince
waxdude
DamiG
v24m
dammyg319

....... love y'all

*blows kisses*

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.