Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2254235 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
iphie25:

Meant the finale...didn't u hear it's starting an hour earlier? it's 6pm.
well, I was talking about when voting gets closed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
sipe and make up though
girlfriend has been painting
since i tuned in....
pokello de learn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
decanta:

Can I teach you yoga,it can take give you an extra 20 years plus flexibility and relaxation.
yex please...how do I take your classes?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wyraciskyi:
Someone Called Me Out On The Sms Thing...It Was An Honest Mistake I Apologise The Tariff Is 15 Naira...Let's Pump In More Votes To The ROA Code Using Airtel.

Check Options Below
I dont think so cos they have ever since been charging me 30naira per sms. Only when I was voting Tayo via Nigeria using MTN was I charged 15per sms.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
@YACAA, I just saw your Eli on Gh0ne, he was one of the judges on "the next movie star" where contestants were auditioning.
eiiiiii nice. Are you a prophet?Uno since that day I have not had the courage to visit either his or Pokellos twitter page till now. He is supposedly at the launch of her pokello pink bottoms in Harare this evening.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Eustachio:

Don't blame me, in your grudge post, you sounded so serious, so I was shocked you finally went against your word.

Ok then.. Tayo's situation CAN'T be compared to Nhlanhla's own. One was out of provocation, the other was a conspiracy. But both doesn't to be punished due to BBA rules. It's not right though.

I disagree, they are very similar. Yesterday Biggy called the trio into the diary room, nobody knows what was said there but the trio emerged carrying a vuvuzela, the tingly thing & a drum. In other words, Biggy was instigating because that drum contributed to some of the fights in that house, including the now infamous Tayo vs Macky fight. IMO, both cases involve different degrees of provocation 1) Tayo was asleep when Macky played the drum over his head 2) The J-crew were having a quiet chat about whatever when the musical trio suddenly burst in on them with loud music while they were busy having a "quiet time". Biggie wanted drama yesterday but sadly didn't get the reaction he was hoping for eg. A screaming match between the HMs. Instead, the J-crew went outside & like they say, the rest is history.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
HERROYALFINEST:
Phew! Dis thread is not for d faint hearted at all, shekrau's Bombs has nuffin on d kind of missiles we throw around here! Big ups to all of una shaa:safarigirl ever relentless, d. Lord is ur strength, ksslib Arthur shuld come nd train under u, spade our residential CIA, dannyxy d prayer warrior, worldpeace much love, Chrisviral and njokusboy I wuldnt want to engage in verbal warfare wit dis 2 their mouth na ______(fill in d space), decanta/nagina/yiwal I dey see ur handwork; d ministry is really moving, my Yacaa. Our residential reporter*kisses*,
Forwetinnah jisie ike!

OCHON/eustachio MY all time secret crush d peacemaker always standing by wit à bucket of ice water ready to quench d fire when it's abt to engulf d thread. I love u all bt pls let's take it easy on the insults

Ka Udo chia nu oo

*goes bak to her seat wit à gallon of tayo water* kiss
mwah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
YACAA:
eiiiiii nice. Are you a prophet?Uno since that day I have not had the courage to visit either his or Pokellos twitter page till now. He is supposedly at the launch of her pokello pink bottoms in Harare this evening.

Hmmmnn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiXi: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
nhlanhla dey copy dress code sha...Loool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
kai
jj worridis na?
jj is dressed like a stressed
JAMBITO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tayo already hopping
kai my nigga cant dance!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
YACAA:
Well, at the core of the issue is that ELI has"chopped someone's thing".… He does not follow me on twitter so I have also unfollowed them (siasem). I am sure the auditioning programme will be repeated, stay tuned.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Yawa dey o....

And the Diva Sipe steps in...she no go sweat for that top nii??

Wetin Mambea wear na??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
Msg to tayo
dear Tayo plz dont taste anytin alcohol tonight
mr jj is mixing cocktail...
yours sincerely,
a passionate fan.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Well, at the core of the issue is that ELI has"chopped someone's thing".… He does not follow me on twitter so I have also unfollowed them (siasem). I am sure the auditioning programme will be repeated, stay tuned.
lol kk coolio will do
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Are they mad??
Even macky is rocking
issorite

dont be distracted people
keep dem votes coming for
Tayo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
lmao
butty's shoes though
cant stop laughing
girlfriend is dressed like
my pri3 teacher.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
ninnyanny:
Msg to tayo
dear Tayo plz dont taste anytin alcohol tonight
mr jj is mixing cocktail...
yours sincerely,
a passionate fan.

Na today
Him down dey down am sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Then don't direct a post at me if you know I don't read. And you're right, I don't read. I only read what interests me, not long boring essays about nothing. Now that we get what time it is, don't quote me again because I will not read it. Buhbye.

As long as u don't assassinate Tayo's character. Buhbye
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sipe killing it with her dressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
jj,ntanta and of cos idris
are doing some choreography
smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
Okay now am sooo pissed with this party.

How can 1 group stay on one side while the others face the DJ which kain nonsense be this.

Make this show quick end abeg.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
mam bae looking good

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
sipe best dressed no doubt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
The 3 suckers are on faya sha o....It haff be

DJ allow songs play na....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
My boys entertaining me with the dancing grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
v24m:

How can 1 group stay on one side while the others face the DJ which kain nonsense be this.

irritating
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
v24m:

seconded...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
Tayo and mam bae doing it for me sha
u.....salute
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
u. diluted love....salute
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
.....salute

kedike...playing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
My boys entertaining me with the dancing grin
You are cruising for a bruise Oo! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) (1223) (1224) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.