Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258788 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 07, 2014
safarigirl:
Okay, so wetin happen be say Butti been dey pur flour ontop JJ when e dey sleep as per prank.

Dem Tayo and M'am Bea come wake up join am, pour ontop Idris and Klaar. Whenn JJ and NN wake up, dem come dey vex o, dem go bath, una bros come follow them enter shower to explain (I no know who send am) e dey sha talk to Klaar Klaar, na hin the midget join mouth come ask am:
"Why are you explaining? Are you scared? You want to cry?"

Tayo come bring the final drama o, the guy provoke, dey para for JJ, he was like "JJ, I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ, just repeat this thing you said to me after the show tonight...I will flog you" he said, "You're the fakest personality in this house, phockin' bastard. As--shole....you're mean on the inside but you cover it with a smile"

Basically he said all the shiiit he's allowed to say cuz voting has closed grin and JJ was like "You're showing your true self now, Africa can see the real you" (JJ must be feeling like Otono, unfortunately, Tayo hasn't shown anything we ain't seen beforewink)

Tayo later went to Sipe and was like, "I haven't offended God, I'm not Goliath that offended God and God had to use David against him"

Contradictions, contradictions, contradictions everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1912743_correctpikin_png63b9d987cfc3c2a5eaa601578c9d0402

It's not a hidden truth that WenDULL, Keagan and Dillish were undeserving winners. Wendull did practically nothing but eat, drink, sleep to the finals, he's the elder brother of Butterphly; yet Biggie gave him the money ahead of Otono. Keagan cussed his way to the money after Ola and Chris left over a suddenly-developed heart problem. Then Dillish that doesn't even have a SINGLE highlight, even Butti Butti has her stripping highlights, a girl that couldn't win HOH, won over Elikem (worthy winner) and Cleo, even with SADC favoring Cleo. Dillish shouldn't have won that money over Melvin sef. Melvin that had Twitter and FB buzzing over his putting up of himself alone.

I pray Tayo wins, but I still won't spend one Kobo on those businessmen's head. I'll enjoy whatever fun they give me and move on till the next show.
Dillish had no highlight?
Why lie to yourself.....very low!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Simple question, Was Dillish more entertaining than Elikem??
I trust you can answer correctly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:
What is entertainment?
Shouting?
Screaming ?
Sorry those kind of things don't entertain me.
Anyway all the talk will end by 8pm today,tayo will rest, you guys will rest and I will rest.
OK what did your ellah that was interesting?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2014
KingMEXX:
Simple question, Was Dillish more entertaining than Elikem??
I trust you can answer correctly
But she was way more interesting than Melvin....who you guys hyped to heaven and back.Why didn't you guys sacrifice Melvin for elikem...with Nig and roa he would have won.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2014
sugarcoconut:

Sorry bro there's actually no need for that. Oh ooh oooh wait a min, I think I should get d main hypertensive meditation cos u might be needing it.

Thanks for alerting me.
they don't use ur vote, they use ur money...they know the winner from the beginning of the show ma'am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Dodging the truth seems to be your forte. Point out Dilish's highlights. And while at it, was Dillish more entertaining than Beverly that came 5th? Was Dillish more entertaining than Elikem or Cleo? What's there to talk about Dillish last season apart from her beauty? Was Dillish more entertaining than Sulu? Abeg, you have no point!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 07, 2014
dontrezzo:
Who is Ellah?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2014
dontrezzo:

She's only interested in Ellah and Sheillah's shower hour. To her, that's entertainment. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

Dodging the truth seems to be your forte. Point out Dilish's highlights. And while at it, was Dillish more entertaining than Beverly that came 5th? Was Dillish more entertaining than Elikem or Cleo? What's there to talk about Dillish last season apart from her beauty? Was Dillish more entertaining than Sulu? Abeg, you have no point!!
she wasn't even as entertaining as bassey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

You are the one with no point ,dillish had a lot of highlights and you know it.... get over the fact that Melvin lost.Mtshew...move aside a beg.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

She's only interested in Ellah and Sheillah's shower hour. To her, that's entertainment. undecided
Now you are talking nonsense.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 07, 2014
dontrezzo:
she wasn't even as entertaining as bassey
That repulsive sissy boy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 7:57am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

You are the one with no point ,dillish had a lot of highlights and you know it.... get over the fact that Melvin lost.Mtshew...move aside a beg.

Lmao.. As expected, you couldn't give me any highlight. grin

I guess not being able to dance or play a T or D game, shouting "osho baba" and constantly nominating Bimp, is a highlight for you. grin

And no, don't get it twisted, if you're conversant with my posts last year, you'll see that I liked Dilllish, but she doesn't deserve to win. There's nothing to get over at.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

But she was way more interesting than Melvin....who you guys hyped to heaven and back.Why didn't you guys sacrifice Melvin for elikem...with Nig and roa he would have won.
You still failed to answer me...Anyway, BBA is all about entertainment and for the fact that Elikem was more entertaining than Dillish, buh yet still lost speaks a lot about this show and the organizers..Am telling you that I won't be surprised to see a Borite win today's show.

BBA is a show where a furniture has more chances of winning than a Human..Fact it is!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

Now you are talking nonsense.

Same way you spewing trash.. Do you want me to dig up your post where you crying that "anybody that doesn't bath nàked like Ellah and Sheillah?" Doesn't deserve the moola? Or you wanna lie?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
adorable29:
People have their own concept of what reality means. In general, reality is a true situation that exists. I do not expect everybody to behave the same way, as I know there are people who are quiet and people who are loud. The realest people in a reality show to me are people who fight, laughs, play, cry, sometimes insult, gossip. I mean everyone does these things at some point. Quiet people also have their moments. Reality to me is striking a balance in d midst of all these behaviours.

Idris said from the beginning that he was going to use the girls to get to the final. That is not reality. That is a script. The way he moved from Sammy to Ellah to Goitse when they were in d house. It looked like an act. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Secondly, In all my life, I have never seen a quiet rapper. That is macky2. Maybe they exist but rap and dullness do not go hand in hand. U get my point. I saw macky2 in his glory the day the fake housemates came in. That's gangsta and that's reality! To me, the guy is playing safe may be because of his career but that's not reality.

Butterfly and mambea; I don't know how possible it is to be in a house for that long and not fight with anybody. That's another level of pretence.

Do u mean that Sipe would go all day trying to look good in reality and only talks when she is spoken too? In fact I did not know Sipe existed till after the fake housemates left. Does that mean the big brother crew went to her house to do interview because she is too fabulous to go for auditions. Her fabulousity doesn't show in her speech though.

Nhlanhla, Jj and idris seem not to be able to stand on their own. Hanging around people who all eventually left. These three played safe all through the game and suddenly towards d end of the show they are trying hard to entertain. Where was all these entertainment before?.

Tayo on the other hand is my reality. He might not have d best behaviour but what tayo displayed inside that house is exactly who he is outside the house. Don't ask me how I know, his friendship wit uti, lucklay and kingkong. It will be the greatest injustice if tayo does not win. He is not afraid to laugh, cry and fight. He might have a crazy character but the reality I see in him is what most of us are capable of doing when cameras are not watching. We fight, we insult, we laugh, in our place of work and within the family we might not have the best character but that is our reality.

I have this strong belief that some of the housemates evicted and the ones still inside might be worse than Tayo in terms of aggression but everybody is pretending because of camera. Tayo's problem is that he says his thoughts out which to me it's a rare gift. Never take what such people say to heart rather fear people whose thoughts about you are deep and unspeakable.

The major problem I have wiv the housemates is that they are all playing safe. This is why the show lost its mojo. Only Tayo fought when he was angry, laughed when he was happy, cried when he was sad, played when he wanted to. What more can I say.

Tayo is the hotshot!!!

Ogechi

I will sue you people. In fact I will sue mnet, multi choice, and nairaland. I have seen this post which happens to mine everywhere on Internet. Wiv different people putting different names. Chaiiiiiii. This is basically what Linda ikeji was doing angry. God punish devil. Who be Ogechi. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

That repulsive sissy boy?
repulsive sissy? Wonders they say shall never end. Imagine a lesbo dissing someone based on his orientation. U are very laughable.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
KingMEXX:
You still failed to answer me...Anyway, BBA is all about entertainment and for the fact that Elikem was more entertaining than Dillish, buh yet still lost speaks a lot about this show and the organizers..Am telling you that I won't be surprised to see a Borite win today's show.

BBA is a show where a furniture has more chances of winning than a Human..Fact it is!

It'll be easier for a camel to pass through the needle's eye than for her to answer you. she has nothing to answer you because she knows Dillish wasn't a deserving winner. Next thing she'll say is "get over it"as if saying the truth now means hating. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I also don't know hey, they've been quiet.
When was their last record? Their vocalist is really good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2014
sandijey:

I will sue you people. In fact I will sue mnet, multi choice, and nairaland. I have seen this post which happens to mine everywhere on Internet. Wiv different people putting different names. Chaiiiiiii. This is basically what Linda ikeji was doing angry. God punish devil. Who be Ogechi. angry

LMAO.. Ogechi is someone on this thread who stole your speech. gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

It'll be easier for a camel to pass through the needle's eye than for her to answer you. she has nothing to answer you because she knows Dillish wasn't a deserving winner. Next thing she'll say is "get over it"as if saying the truth now means hating. SMH.
I think she just wants that attention.. I understand what she's going through.. Its a psychological problem, poor soul grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

Lmao.. As expected, you couldn't give me any highlight. grin

I guess not being able to dance or play a T or D game, shouting "osho baba" and constantly nominating Bimp, is a highlight for you. grin

And no, don't get it twisted, if you're conversant with my posts last year, you'll see that I liked Dilllish, but she doesn't deserve to win. There's nothing to get over at.
I don't want to give you the highlights not because I don't remember it but because I don't think you are worth the time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 07, 2014
tonididdy:
idris don go sleep Sef...can u imagine

haha just like decanta and shortpiztolZA have gone to bed early tonights....hmmmm diaris truly GOD oh......

Hahaha, no, I actually went to bed LATE last night. I never stayed in these streets past midnight before, but yesterday I extended my stay by over an hour. Whatever you're Implying is off the tracks, baba.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
KingMEXX:
I think she just wants that attention.. I understand what she's going through.. Its a psychological problem, poor soul grin

LOL. No dey enter Decanta anyhow. gringrin

She just loves to argue, but she's good girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

LMAO.. Ogechi is someone on this thread who stole your speech. gringrin

They are plenty o. I have seen four different names. This is the fifth. I even confronted one who happens to be a guy. Asked him where he got the post from that I am the original owner. He said " story" embarassed

Untop my thing!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

Same way you spewing trash.. Do you want me to dig up your post where you crying that "anybody that doesn't bath nàked like Ellah and Sheillah?" Doesn't deserve the moola? Or you wanna lie?
And the last time I checked Ellah and sheila were not the only ones bathing na'....ked ,so yes you are the one spewing trash.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

LOL. No dey enter Decanta anyhow. gringrin

She just loves to argue, but she's good girl. grin
Don't flatter me.....I put up my aggressive suit today,it shall be fire!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

I don't want to give you the highlights not because I don't remember it but because I don't think you are worth the time.

But you remember Ellah's shower hour right? Go sleep. grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

When was their last record? Their vocalist is really good.
Gerard pique will answer that question better.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

But you remember Ellah's shower hour right? Go sleep. grin
I don't want Ellah's ....I want yours. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:

"Maradonic" Decanta grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.