Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248450 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:

we were all created wellaaa,thnx mi amiga, hmmmm....not ma thing though,i will rather go for commercials dn runway issshhh,its nt jst to compete,i think hw connected u r play a role too smileyif u understand wt I mean,i hv a friend dt waz part of it sef....nd I don't advice sum1 dts not a 6footer to go for all dem mr dis mr dt else OYO is ya case grin,nd I hv said befr I'm not a 6footer na..I dey in between grin,did u attend?
I didn't attend but I think you can win,you never really know until you try...... You ain't that short too
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

Now I'm confuse...are u 4ft? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Noooooo 3ft actually angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2014
thandii1:

Lmao. Are you one of the 5guys cheesy

Lmao, God forbid

I like women craze

Modified undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:

Noooooo 3ft actually angry

Bhahahahahahhahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You kidding right
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2014
njokusboy:

Lmao, God forbid, I started looking under women's skirt since I was like 9 grin

I like women craze

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

Bhahahahahahhahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You kidding right
shey u dey find tok?u don hear am na.....meanwhile upload ur pic sharpaly
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:32am On Dec 07, 2014
@mockteam
guy swerve abeg.....if dts d only thing u understand in d post

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2014
Drunk early this morning, this boy must quit booze.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2014
I had this weird nightmare where Tayo was the winner after I slept off last night...... Anyway I prayed over it and binded and casted it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Yinkade and Waxdude, I appreciate the shout-outs, friends. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2014
njokusboy:

Lmao, God forbid
I like women craze
Modified undecided

Hahaha. Why did you modify? Nothing to be ashamed of tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2014
[quote author=mockteam post=28664336][/quote]

Awww
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2014
My finale speech..

It's been a fun-filled time on this thread. We've all fought, laughed and mourned together. Some made new friends also, while some lost old friends. It's been a roller coaster ride on here while the Bumshots bored the hell out of us on TV.

This speech is not a consolation speech for Team Tayo, but more of a thank you speech for the support, defense and criticizing of Tayo at due times. I don't know what might happen today, I've braced myself for the worst. Tayo might win, or he might not. But just as Elikem will continue to be the winner of The Chase in my heart, and Otono, the co-winner of BBA Amplified in my cute little heart; Tayo no matter today's outcome will be the most deserving winner in my heart.

In a sea of boring HMs, in a multitude of sleep-inducing boring personified HMs, Tayo has always stood out. No one, not even the ex HMs could take his shine. Good, bad, worse, ugly, creepy, stubbornness, hard-headedness, Tayo encompasses it all. With sheer abrasiveness and a knack for causing controversies, Tayo had it all.

From the first week till last week, NO week went by without Tayo grabbing the headlines for a good or bad reason. In the first week, it's the Arthur-Tayo (which later involved Frankie and Perming lotion too) saga and Mira-Luis tryst that grabbed the headlines. From that first week up until last week, Tayo had clashed with virtually every HM - Frankie, Samantha, Perming lotion, Mr. 666, Idris, Sheillah, M'am Bea, Ellah, etc. Not even the ex HMs could take his shine. It took him a while out of RESPECT to get into his 'zone', but once he did, he came out being the most talked about of that week. Before the ex HMs came, people were looking forward to Tayo getting relegated to the background. They wondered how Tayo will stand up against his BBA ELDERS. First came the Elikem-Maggi2 saga, after which Maggi2 faded away to oblivion. Then the Lionel-Maggi2 saga too. We also had the Vimbai vs various HMs conundrum. The Tayo vs Uti, Vimbai and Elikem show. Not forgetting Sulu's shouting match with Trezzybaba, Miss P and Elikem's 'show' bordering on Klarklar, Miss P and Sheillah, Uti's hypnotic 'act' that scared Klarklar and JJ. But at the end of the week, it's Tayo vs Miss P showdown that's the highlight of that week. It had tongues talking, and women's rights activists with one POWA (SA) group taking the lead. He stood out from the rest of the pack (the old HMs) so much, that someone nominated him the next Monday for joining the EX HMs against them, old HM. Nigga was consistent.

Tayo is no saint, I must admit. The things he said had made me sad. Had made me wanna grab him from my TV and evict him!! The 'stretch mark' insult on Sheillah was very hurtful. Even Nhlanhla told him he went too far with that line and Tayo didn't dispute it, and TBH, if Sheillah is still hurt, I don't blame her. Tayo crossed SO MANY boundaries when he spoke/speaks. I'm even shocked that he made it this far. I guess it's because he's always on the winning extravanganza team. But one thing is for sure, Tayo was the lifewire of that show, in both good and bad ways.

Without Tayo, I wonder if this thread would have reached its 800th page much less the 1000th page. I know Nagina came on board and changed the mechanism of this thread, gave us something to argue about for almost 3weeks; but without Tayo, I wonder what people would've talked about on any social media as regards BBA. I can go on and on about Tayo, but this post won't be enough.

This my post is mostly for those that voted Tayo. No matter what happens tonight, don't get sad for your votes not counting. Like Dannyxy said, "don't vote Tayo because he MUST win, but vote him because you WANT him to win." Do it so that when Tayo comes outta that house, he'll feel loved. He'll see the massive campaigns and famzing we did for him. Don't let people's "you're hyping Tayo" BS get at you. EA hyped Idris. SA is hyping and voting for Klarklar, Malawi is hyping and voting for Sipe, so why should our own different? If we don't hype the most deserving HM of the season, Tayo, who are we going to hype?

For the fact that Butterphly who packed and unpacked her bags to the finals, is being hyped and campaigned for in Zim. for the fact that Macky2 admitted that they're boring and if he's a viewer he wouldn't vote for the HMs yet his goons are hyping him to hell and back, is enough reason to hype and campaign for Tayo like we did.

This is BBA, where the deserving HMs (Elikem, Otono etc) don't always win. I've made peace with that, so come what may tonight, Tayo remains my ultimate Hotshot!!

Udo. cool

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:

shey u dey find tok?u don hear am na.....meanwhile upload ur pic sharpaly

Hahahahha...this pic matter ahh...

I go upload jor make ochon, ksslib, Reincarnated wey call me dwarf dey online abeg and a host of other monikers too numerous to mention

And they should also be ready to upload oh cos they are fond of uploading when I'm not online, it only u and one guy have been lucky to see their pic
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2014
thandii1:

Hahaha. Why did you modify? Nothing to be ashamed of tongue

Lol, owk
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:
My finale speech..

It's been a fun-filled time on this thread. We've all fought, laughed and mourned together. Some made new friends also, while some lost old friends. It's been a roller coaster ride on here while the Bumshots bored the hell out of us on TV.

This speech is not a consolation speech for Team Tayo, but more of a thank you speech for the support, defense and criticizing of Tayo at due times. I don't know what might happen today, I've braced myself for the worst. Tayo might win, or he might not. But just as Elikem will continue to be the winner of The Chase in my heart, and Otono, the co-winner of BBA Amplified in my cute little heart; Tayo no matter today's outcome will be the most deserving winner in my heart.

In a sea of boring HMs, in a multitude of sleep-inducing boring personified HMs, Tayo has always stood out. No one, not even the ex HMs could take his shine. Good, bad, worse, ugly, creepy, stubbornness, hard-headedness, Tayo encompasses it all. With sheer abrasiveness and a knack for causing controversies, Tayo had it all.

From the first week till last week, NO week went by without Tayo grabbing the headlines for a good or bad reason. In the first week, it's the Arthur-Tayo (which later involved Frankie and Perming lotion too) saga and Mira-Luis tryst that grabbed the headlines. From that first week up until last week, Tayo had clashed with virtually every HM - Frankie, Samantha, Perming lotion, Mr. 666, Idris, Sheillah, M'am Bea, Ellah, etc. Not even the ex HMs could take his shine. It took him a while out of RESPECT to get into his 'zone', but once he did, he came out being the most talked about of that week. Before the ex HMs came, people were looking forward to Tayo getting relegated to the background. They wondered how Tayo will stand up against his BBA ELDERS. First came the Elikem-Maggi2 saga, after which Maggi2 faded away to oblivion. Then the Lionel-Maggi2 saga too. We also had the Vimbai vs various HMs conundrum. The Tayo vs Uti, Vimbai and Elikem show. Not forgetting Sulu's shouting match with Trezzybaba, Miss P and Elikem's 'show' bordering on Klarklar, Miss P and Sheillah, Uti's hypnotic 'act' that scared Klarklar and JJ. But at the end of the week, it's Tayo vs Miss P showdown that's the highlight of that week. It had tongues talking, and women's rights activists with one POWA (SA) group taking the lead. He stood out from the rest of the pack (the old HMs) so much, that someone nominated him the next Monday for joining the EX HMs against them, old HM. Nigga was consistent.

Tayo is no saint, I must admit. The things he said had made me sad. Had made me wanna grab him from my TV and evict him!! The 'stretch mark' insult on Sheillah was very hurtful. Even Nhlanhla told him he went too far with that line and Tayo didn't dispute it, and TBH, if Sheillah is still hurt, I don't blame her. Tayo crossed SO MANY boundaries when he spoke/speaks. I'm even shocked that he made it this far. I guess it's because he's always on the winning extravanganza team. But one thing is for sure, Tayo was the lifewire of that show, in both good and bad ways.

Without Tayo, I wonder if this thread would have reached its 800th page much less the 1000th page. I know Nagina came on board and changed the mechanism of this thread, gave us something to argue about for almost 3weeks; but without Tayo, I wonder what people would've talked about on any social media as regards BBA. I can go on and on about Tayo, but this post won't be enough.

This my post is mostly for those that voted Tayo. No matter what happens tonight, don't get sad for your votes not counting. Like Dannyxy said, "don't vote Tayo because he MUST win, but vote him because you WANT him to win." Do it so that when Tayo comes outta that house, he'll feel loved. He'll see the massive campaigns and famzing we did for him. Don't let people's "you're hyping Tayo" BS get at you. EA hyped Idris. SA is hyping and voting for Klarklar, Malawi is hyping and voting for Sipe, so why should our own different? If we don't hype the most deserving HM of the season, Tayo, who are we going to hype?

For the fact that Butterphly who packed and unpacked her bags to the finals, is being hyped and campaigned for in Zim. for the fact that Macky2 admitted that they're boring and if he's a viewer he wouldn't vote for the HMs yet his goons are hyping him to hell and back, is enough reason to hype and campaign for Tayo like we did.

This is BBA, where the deserving HMs (Elikem, Otono etc) don't always win. I've made peace with that, so come what may tonight, Tayo remains my ultimate Hotshot!!

Udo. cool

*Dies a thousand times* ksslib please summary abeg...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 10:49am On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

I go upload jor make ochon, ksslib, Reincarnated wey call me dwarf dey online abeg and a host of other monikers too numerous to mention

And they should also be ready to upload oh cos they are fond of uploading when I'm not online, it only u and one guy have been lucky to see their pic

I lost all my pics few weeks ago. tonguetongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2014
Eustachio:

I lost all my pics few weeks ago. tonguetongue
see u...upload joorr

cutemii:

time? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2014
I Read A Lot Stuffs Written On What Is Reality And What Is Not....For Me The Question Is If People Had A Camera On Them 24-7 - Will Their Lifestyles Be Entertaining to The Viewers...

In This Year's BBA, These Are My Top 5 Entertainers In The Order Of Highlights :

1. Tayo The Real Guy

2. Tayo The Drama King

3. Tayo The Model

4. Idris, Elah And Goitse: The Love Triangle

5. The Three Sucketeers _ Hating On Tayo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:

*Dies a thousand times* ksslib please summary abeg...
The way you take dey call my name up and down ehn undecided .

Abi you don catch the ksslib effect? cool ##Puffs tobacco##
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by AndrERush(m): 10:57am On Dec 07, 2014
What's up with Tayo this morning with talk of doing Agric? Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 07, 2014
Okay house I'm gonna upload my pic any moment from now cos I jus got a call from my boss so I'll be busy from 12pm but I must escape from that office anytime from 5pm so I can watch the finale...

I'm jus cute as my moniker...so don't expect a miss whatever grin
Waxdude, ochon, ksslib, spade, forwettinah, njokusboy...these are the notable monikers I'm seeing online let me know if I can go ahead wink

Lastly decanta I never hated you...hate is such a strong word to use on humans I can only dislike but yours wasn't even a dislike...it jus that we don't click...it natural, can't find myself relating with u so I chose to avoid you about ur gender sorry I just have this strong believe that you are a guy...all the same what happen on nairaland stays on nairaland
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
Something strange is happening. I switched my browser to night mode and logged in, only to notice some selected names(on this thread) highlighted in pink. Went to other threads with high traffic, but saw no single name in pink.

So I went to politics section with arguably the highest traffic on NL, and shockingly, amongst hundreds of names, none appeared in pink. Not even on the whole of NL but just these selected people on this thread.

The first screenshot is the one I took at politics section while the second is that of the selected names.

Call it conspiracy if you like. grin But the universe is sending me a message. . Scaaaaaaaary...

Yaba left's beckoning.grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2014
njokusboy:

I won't do that, I don learn my lesson..

For 2009 when my team lost the champions League final to Barcelona, I no chop for close to a week.... I almost die grin nobody tell me to go cook chop by myself undecided

Since then I learn my lesson cheesy
#yims! If I hear say you no chop for one weekgrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Cutemii, go ahead. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 11:07am On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH wipes tears. I just saw this in my shared section. grin grin grin the babe na cutemii na...no need hide am grin..

Cutemii looking very fit.. U go fear muscles na grin grin abeg humor me, shae na eustachio u dey use carry weight?

Bwuhahahahaha. Your phoolishness dey too expensive no one else on this thread can afford it. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 07, 2014
decanta:
I had this weird nightmare where Tayo was the winner after I slept off last night...... Anyway I prayed over it and binded and casted it grin grin
Aswear! U dey craze grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:09am On Dec 07, 2014
did anyone just see that?

biggies camera zoomed into a ''dollar sign'' gold chain hung somewhere in the house...then faded and then zoomed into tayo and faded again

cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:10am On Dec 07, 2014
cutemii:
Okay house I'm gonna upload my pic any moment from now cos I jus got a call from my boss so I'll be busy from 12pm but I must escape from that office anytime from 5pm so I can watch the finale...

I'm jus cute as my moniker...so don't expect a miss whatever grin
Waxdude, ochon, ksslib, spade, forwettinah, njokusboy...these are the notable monikers I'm seeing online let me know if I can go ahead wink

Lastly decanta I never hated you...hate is such a strong word to use on humans I can only dislike but yours wasn't even a dislike...it jus that we don't click...it natural, can't find myself relating with u so I chose to avoid you about ur gender sorry I just have this strong believe that you are a guy...all the same what happen on nairaland stays on nairaland

Sure babes...load away
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tonididdy(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2014
Wyraciskyi:

All South Africans No Say Tayo Deserve Dat Moni No Wonder Wey Dem Try Put San San 4 Hin Garri And The Boy 2 No Dey Hear Word He 2 Dey Enter Wahala...But Diaris God
haha tayo sha...too sensitive

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.