Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250264 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
GoodGirl2:
Hey, take heart Daniel.
Thing is, Nigerians take BBA far more seriously than other countries.
Reminding me of Kenyans with tribal presidential elections.
tankies mama, I was very open minded about the finale, I expected it, so I was not really hurt,

so mama, can I see your pics? cheesy tongue grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
iphie25:
I finally managed 2upload a pic after several attempts...will be going down in 5mins tho...sleep don dey. come grin
You are beautiful. E be like say make I pull those cheeks.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by omoba88: 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
according to bba site Idris had 5 country votes Namibia tanzania kenya Uganda Rwanda , Tayo had Naija n Moz, Macky had ROA and Zambia and Nhlanhla Sa n Bots, Mam'bea Gh, Sipe malawi, JJ Zim, Buti .--none.. My question is why didn't Big brother introduce the tie breaker rule? from the result posted on bba site Macky should actually be the 1st runner up..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
According to the final votes of the season, the housemate with the most number of country votes and the WINNER of Big Brother Hotshots is: Idris.

Idris received five country votes and these were from Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda.

The runner-up, Tayo received two country votes and these were from Nigeria and Mozambique.

The rest of the finalists received country votes as follows:
Macky2 got two country votes from Zambia and Rest of Africa,

Nhlanhla also got two country votes from South Africa and Botswana,

JJ got one country vote from Zimbabwe, Sipe also got one country vote from Malawi and

Butterphly received 0 country votes. For the housemates who received the same number of country votes, the tie breaker rule came into effect for those housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
Congrats Idris. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
tunbebes:
Iphie25....how far with d pinshure upload nah?I'm waiting sweery. Spade sup nah? Waxdude where u @?
I don upload o cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Am so happy idris won with 5 country votes.but i was sad to see my lilian crying and hugging tayo.kpele tayo.lol...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Dannyxy:
*carries his talking drum* * tears his shirt *

ahhhhhhh, kilooodeeeee

moni gele yi, skentele
ah, ejo o ma skontolo

*beats drum * to the left, to the right, up, down!
skontooooooolooooooo
skenteleeee eeeeeeeee

talo ni gele yiiii ooooooo

skenteleeeeeeeeeee

cestmoi ohhhhh

skontooolooooooo...

Yeye!smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dominique(f): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
RoyalPearl:
I know some Ghanaians who were voting for Tayo as well as the Nigerians in Ghana grin Am not even upset cos MamB would have had 1 country vote anyways. So nobody should every say Ghana is not loyal angry

My sister, we will only be lying to oursrlves if we don't acknowledge Ghana's support over the years. I'm sometimes ashamed when Ghana still support us even at times we don't deserve it (Uti vs Mimi embarassed). Ignore the few that talk smack about you guys especially when you did not support us for a justifiable reason. Just bear in mind that majority of Nigerians got MADT LOVE for our Ghanaian brothers and sisters and we're truely grateful for your support tonight. I live to see the day we Nigerians will unselfishly abandon less deserving rep for a deserving one (as I did for Elikem last year hoping popularity votes will boost his chances).

Hoping to see a Lillian and/or Chris if there would be an all star next season. If not, our next rep had better have Melvin's looks, Uti"s depth, Karen's brashness, Kevins swag and Olas sense of humour else I ain't voting tongue

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Got this from the official BBA site grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
Chai Idris floored them. EA sha.

Ehm Royalpearl, I take it back but GH sha tried.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Ksslib:
According to the final votes of the season, the housemate with the most number of country votes and the WINNER of Big Brother Hotshots is: Idris.

Idris received five country votes and these were from Kenya, Namibia, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda.

The runner-up, Tayo received two country votes and these were from Nigeria and Mozambique.

The rest of the finalists received country votes as follows:
Macky2 got two country votes from Zambia and Rest of Africa,

Nhlanhla also got two country votes from South Africa and Botswana,

JJ got one country vote from Zimbabwe, Sipe also got one country vote from Malawi and

Butterphly received 0 country votes. For the housemates who received the same number of country votes, the tie breaker rule came into effect for those housemates.
.this is a clean win for idris.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
sholay2011:

You are beautiful. E be like say make I pull those cheeks.
Thanks...Now am blushing... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Sholay2001 nd. Drahmah wey una pishure
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
HOW AFRICA VOTED.CHECK THEIR REAL WEBSITE.IT'S THERE:
According to the final votes of the
season, the housemate with the
most number of country votes and
the WINNER of Big Brother Hotshots
is: Idris.
Idris received five country votes and
these were from Kenya, Namibia,
Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda. The
runner-up, Tayo received two
country votes and these were from
Nigeria and Mozambique.
The rest of the finalists received
country votes as follows: Macky2 got
two country votes from Zambia and
Rest of Africa, Nhlanhla also got two
country votes from South Africa and
Botswana, JJ got one country vote
from Zimbabwe, Sipe also got one
country vote from Malawi and
Butterphly received 0 country votes.
For the housemates who received
the same number of country votes,
the tie breaker rule came into effect
for those housemates.

I WONDER WHEY THEY PUT MAMBEA AND GHANAundecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 10:02pm On Dec 07, 2014
iphie25:
I finally managed 2upload a pic after several attempts...will be going down in 5mins tho...sleep don dey. come grin

U fine babe. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
Iphie25 nice picture

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
braindamage:
Plot bought.....dedicated to all Sammiejo , NOBLEDANDY (m ), GagaBoy , 2n2k (m ),
fashrola (m ), Metcoppo(f), CaptainJason , aimeedyki (f), kheart (m ),
Yorubarocks , enigmaticme, And9, deeplow , olegunner( m), pillowcase ,
azaania , Fkhalifa (m), feelgood ( m), lekyar (m ), feido, Tytto (f), olagreat ,
icebazz (m), Suzzytee05 (f ), cocoberry(f), Cachez( m), Xadore , jenny4law
( f), dabaniru , masties2(f), Moberry ( f), bimflash (f), Mamazz , pezzyM (f),
Ksslib, Wyraciskyi (m ), Gentlesoul1( m), saintneo (m ), LaRoyalHighness
( f), chuchwhite, highburygonner , skifu , Eprincess (f), ShortPistolZA,
sigmundfreud ( m), labelledame (f ), virgie(f), chokl8candie (f), manova,
aduaba (f), teewhysafe (f), Tvegas , komexyz , lolagreg , capricornian (m),
MBtom , ctrlunlimited, hapiness44( f), Zahrabinnta (f), lertee (f),
chuksfor13 ( m), kalushaiyke (m ), Adminisher , Zellie , Chiazalam1 ,
cutemii( f), maingwaest (f), goodieuzo, shalomp, ayusco , Cestmoi1 ( f),
Savourymee , isaiah9 (m ), Nobleval , Pamperme , mztee810 , Jhymrod ( f),
tonididdy , edgecution (m), iphie25( f), klodike( m), oniex , Raymondsom,
tng( f), Lucremoy( m), Malix , tick ( m), sssob , Ace3 , HERROYALFINEST,
femferan , fakkos ( f), prince89 , kkkossy (m ), baldone, kendrick93 (m),
chinchong, JSparrow (m), opella( f), honeeyplum( f), MoyoGENERAL ,
daojay, ambrosini593(m ), folusoga , alleaynton , addyfort, ennyhollar1,
Belovedd , decanta , ekeneluvsu (m), Dannyxy (m ), SexyFox, Islie ,
SilentBang (m ), WORLDPEACE( m), soterslove , Moti080, Harbosede02( f),
Sweetrosa (f ), ToyinDipo , blessedfavoured ( f), oliidell
( m), Adinije (f ), bennito , tafrica( m), khaniku( m), tuco02, Agbgift( f),
onosprince( m), aereec , russello , diegs ( f), prechear (m ), sushieater ,
sholay2011 (m ), orirebaby(f), QSheba , Olumide7 (m ), doublefab(f),
ummnasreen, blank ( f), olumuyiolaoluwa , Kayworld26 (f ), skono (m),
Babybearhug , drollster(m ), Giel , forkadict ( m), Yinkade (m ),
sultan003( m), BellaSwan , JekyllAndHyde, ellab (f), AndrERush ( m),
Dathommie (m), ebiade, Slymonster( m), blackchukky , okhai ( m), Besto
(m ), shegxi( m), CircleOfWilis , euphorbia, 9ja4eva ( m), neyostica , temitii
( f), RoyalPearl( f), sw, Temi231 (f), Barbar2ndey , Reberry (f), thrizzle ( m),
Petrelli112 , Babewensabi, homesteady ( m), Eustachio , Entina , nwajay
(m ), SAGirl , Mordyb (m ), sugarcoconut (f), Chicksy (f), bigabbey , lilnicki ,
Wendy80( f), DutchesSsS( f), thandii1 , Yungwhy (m), GoodGirl2 ( f),
beegurl (f), OmoNwa , dhammyg (f), feminineA, sandijey(f ), afelouz ,
Joy4mi ( f), manneger2 , denniece1 (m ), Eseose9 (f), pillan( f), Pedagogue,
tsquaure (f), lizfab (f), Librate (m ), Motunrayo01 , ItsAaliyah, njokusboy
( m), francawilson( f), yiXi , Goom , abuze ( f), Addebayo(m ), Barbiedoll1,
shezy ( f), lwise( m), 14, abioila(m ), ladunsky( f), mmd94 , folible (m),
Phoenix619 , Ambber ( f), pingpong1, gracefams, NickiRoman (f),
NiyiRocks( m), Ewoma45 ( f), skirmish, Enoquin (f), molysimp , shawylux
(f ), waxdude , Forwetinnah , wierdpsycho, dominique (f), tobilinoP ( m),
Dospix ( m), Reincarnated (m ), SirJohn (m), tosag( m), FKO1( m),
WHIZKIDEFE (m ) and 150 guest(s)
Thanks bro!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by noxyify: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2014
dominique:

My sister, we will only be lying to oursrlves if we don't acknowledge Ghana's support over the years. I'm sometimes ashamed when Ghana still support us even at times we don't deserve it (Uti vs Mimi embarassed). Ignore the few that talk smack about you guys especially when you did not support us for a justifiable reason. Just bear in mind that majority of Nigerians got MADT LOVE for our Ghanaian brothers and sisters and we're truely grateful for your support tonight. I live to see the day we Nigerians will unselfishly abandon less deserving rep for a deserving one (as I did for Elikem last year hoping popularity votes will boost his chances).

Hoping to see a Lillian and/or Chris if there would be an all star next season. If not, our next rep had better have Melvin's looks, Uti"s depth, Karen's brashness, Kevins swag and Olas sense of humour else I ain't voting tongue
.i want to see lilian too.i love dat gal.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
omoba88:
according to bba site Idris had 5 country votes Namibia tanzania kenya Uganda Rwanda , Tayo had Naija n Moz, Macky had ROA and Zambia and Nhlanhla Sa n Bots, Mam'bea Gh, Sipe malawi, JJ Zim, Buti .--none.. My question is why didn't Big brother introduce the tie breaker rule? from the result posted on bba site Macky should actually be the 1st runner up..

Biggie likes punishing Tayo...my opinion though

He knows dude doesn't know how to handle emotions

He chosed to frustrate him too during the prank eviction

Tayo is always tensed and biggie took adv of that
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
Agbgift:

Ah! So u self chop Asernal indomie grin?
Akwa Best was my favourite spot cheesy, they had different meals.
Lol...just saw this now...don't know which was arsenal indomie...I was in hostel A and der was an indomie and french fries spot very close to us....i can't 4get Akwa best...loved their white soup and edikankong...hmmm am already salivating...lol cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
boljamogun:
How Africa Voted: FINALE

One housemate (Idris) got 4 countries and was announced the Winner, whilst Macky2 and Tayo each got 3 countries.Nhlanhla got 2 whilst both Jj and Sipe got 1 country vote each. Whilst Butterphly and Mam'bea received no country vote.

This is how Africa Voted

IDris ,Tanzania,Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda

Tayo: Nigeria ,Ghana and Mozambique

Macky2: Zambia, Namibia and ROA

Nhlanhla: SA and Botswana

JJ: Zimbabwe

Sipe: Malawi

Butterphly: No country

Mam'bea: No country

Source: https://www.facebook.com/BBAHotshots

When i said Idris had East Africa on his hands, Safarigirl told me to shut up, she said rwanda is voting Tayo. I mean really, sometimes we need to be honest with ourselves and stop this sentimental bull kak. East africa you talking about the countries that speak same language, very tight countries, there was no way rwanda was gonna abundan Idris. I asked who is well known in Rwanda between Frankie and Arthur. Safarigirl said frankie is more popular. After tayo told Arthur that he is not funny and called him names, do you think Rwanda was happy when one of their best comedian and radio personality is told is not funny. frankie is not even known in rwanda, the guy spent much time in canada, he is unkown, so he was not influential.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
waxdude:
Sholay2001 nd. Drahmah wey una pishure

Waxy hw far nah?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
omoba88:

Hmmmnn...Naija vote is always the ultimate tie breaker
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
how did idris start getting the Namibian vote again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Wyraciskyi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
The One Posted Earlier Is Fake.

This Is How Africa Voted:

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Wait! Character get double definition abi wetin? Show wey peeps dey hustle to see babe wey dem go kpansh or booobz and bombom wey dey baff? undecided I dongerrit! undecided

BB is more like a social reality show. There are some actions that may not be totally acceptable publicly, but are norms in social circus and context, while there are also some acts unacceptable in both contexts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
shegxi:
But why is it taking so long to release how africa voted? Biggie ain't loyal.

The results never done. LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
all4naija:
That is Tayo! TAYO all the way!

This is what is going to decide if I will like South Africans from this moment on or dislike them the more. If Tayo loses...! BBA should be very careful with Tayo so that SA can redeem its good image from me.

Your boy lost, so shutt up. You think you are important.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2014
not so different from the earlier posted one, it all boils down to regional voting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
14:

Your boy lost, so shutt up. You think you are important.
He's the runner up, you d i c k! As if I give a f**k about SA! Zulus! angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Reincarnated:
Iphie25 nice picture
Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.