Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251107 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
lumeviewscom:

I didn't even know you were a guy until this moment. Thought I was TEASING a lady rather than ACCUSING a guy.

[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You're full of jokes but at least you keep my ADHD entertained grin

No, that's not how it is pronounced. The Zulu language is more soft & romantic in tone, unlike, let's say Xhosa which is similar but more aggressive in how it is spoken. Nhlanhla means "the fortunate one" or "Lucky" if you will. Your "KlaarKlaar" reminds me of a clucking hen grin "Klaar" is an Afrikaans word for "Finish", so you're not too far off, Nhlanhla don klaar/finish the chop ooo. LMFAO.

Anything else, mah nigga?

Hmmmnn....i always knew you had ADHD *sorry*. I'm not far from the truth then, dude is "finishing" Biggie's food and stashing some more *i don't think he was that 'lucky' with Sheilla last night*(was he?). With the spelling one would think it's pronounced "nla-nla" with a silent "h" . Guess what "nla" means in yoruba language -- "large"; so it's okay to say your boy is eating to be "large"....that would be all For Now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Anthony3850(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dis new ppe sef, dem too like music
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
JJ is in heaven having Samantha's kini right in his face...see him smiling anytime he lifts her up, smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
I dey fear to quote people these days... Na wa sef!

Person go insult your life over harmless remarks. I have been preposterously accused of failing 'O' level English.

Later, they will level preposterous accusations at Tayo that he is too aggressive... Pot preposterously accusing kettle!

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
ochon:

C'est moi is now Cestmoi1.. She's now a transgénder chasing men up and down. grin
ha ha haha.. Abeg oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Dude, abeg calm down. Who is making preposterous accusations? I didn't even know you were a guy until this moment. Thought I was TEASING a lady rather than ACCUSING a guy.

Hope you get where I'm coming from now and stop thinking somebody is witch-hunting you.

lumeviewscom:

Wow! Someone is touchy today... I thought you were a woman.

If you were a woman, you would have seen the irony of my earlier post.

It was a joke (sarcasm at the very least)... Calm down!

Apologies bro.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Forwetinnah:

gringringrin...i see wicked people!! I think he was trying to be funny too

LOL.. Yeah he was, I misunderstood him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Forwetinnah:

That's how it's pronounced na...SA names na faya. My new friend LaBellaMafiaZA can tell us what it means

I know, but the name sounds funny.. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
njokusboy:
Am I the only one that feels the apology thing was not a smart move, it comes across as desperate, misguided even...
Now the dude cannot defend himself without trying to be nice and that sucks...
" u tease them, you make them laugh, you sell yourself in the diary,you become more sensitive to their feelings, you become less aggressive but you dont openly apologize gatdammit...

Stinks like hell

I don't think it was a bad move, and by the way I think he was indirectly apologising to Africa...you know why. After all his dem dey mad, I don't give a f..k rants, do you think he can just gradually walk up to the guys and be acting nicely? If he succeeds in doing that, there will still be some animosity towards him, and from that I see only this happening; Some group of people will be gossiping about him, while some will tell him to his face that he can f..k off, the later will obviously kill his game.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
ochon:

Apologies bro.

We good bro...!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
No updates so far. Not even observations from those watching

It is well!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by CircleOfWilis: 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ksslib:
No updates so far. Not even observations from those watching

It is well!
it shows the house is boring..
Even ping pong no dey this season ?...Melvin and Elikem played that tin the whole week..it wasn't entertaining but @least we were watching something
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
CircleOfWilis:
Even ping pong no dey this season ?...Melvin and Elikem played that tin the whole week..it wasn't entertaining but @least we were watching something
This season na just bleh, thanks to oldies in the house.

True. Was even expecting that or a Pool table in the house but for where.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ortopazz(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
CircleOfWilis:

lwkm
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
safarigirl:
@briareous and semid4lyf, abeg come ban this mofo. Dude is looking for who he'll drag into an eediotic spat

I for engage the murraforker but men the beans wey I chop for prison still neva commot my body.So I'm not in a hurry to go back. I gast to just free the i.diot

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
lumeviewscom:
I dey fear to quote people these days... Na wa sef!

Person go insult your life over harmless remarks. I have been preposterously accused of failing 'O' level English.

Later, they will level preposterous accusations at Tayo that he is too aggressive... Pot preposterously accusing kettle!

I rest my case.

Feel free and do you bro. Or just ignore if you feel up to it. But i think the air has been cleared tho
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Hmmmnn....i always knew you had ADHD *sorry*. I'm not far from the truth then, dude is "finishing" Biggie's food and stashing some more *i don't think he was that 'lucky' with Sheilla last night*(was he?). With the spelling one would think it's pronounced "nla-nla" with a silent "h" . Guess what "nla" means in yoruba language -- "large"; so it's okay to say your boy is eating to be "large"....that would be all For Now

Some thing are hard to explain in words so just stick to using "klaarklaar" or whatever. We aint mad atcha.

Why "sorry" about the ADHD thing? It's not that bad, except for the restlessness & short attention span. Boredom is the enemy.

Uhmm...something else just caught my attention... grin

Cheers.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
I'll advise BIG BRO to organise Big Brother Food network. Nlanhnla will win that one eassssy.

If to say he dey use the energy wey he dey take chop hustle for money, he for don rich like Dangote

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
forkadict:
I'll advise BIG BRO to organise Big Brother Food network. Nlanhnla will win that one eassssy.

If to say he dey use the energy wey he dey take chop hustle for money, he for don rich like Dangote

I used to think it was plain coincidence when I found him eating anytime/every-time I tuned in but now I know better.

Even in the diary room, all this guy talks about is food... Then he occasionally mentions Tayo.

Most times he's gisting with housemates, na food. The only fight he ever got involved in was over food (when he quarreled with Mr.265 over cheese).

The guy's universe revolves around food... What a guy!

He's practically spent 80% of his time on BBA in the kitchen and toilet.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
lumeviewscom:

I used to think it was plain coincidence when I found him eating anytime/every-time I tuned in but now I know better.

Even in the diary room, all this guy talks about is food... Then he occasionally mentions Tayo.

Most times he's gisting with housemates, na food. The only fight he ever got involved in was over food (when he quarreled with Mr.265 over cheese).

The guy's universe revolves around food... What a guy!

He's practically spent 80% of his time on BBA in the kitchen and toilet.
Plz, what exactly does he says about Tayo? Am really curious.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Thank God Tayo is on Macky2's team this week. At least those his goons will be good for something
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
safarigirl:
Thank God Tayo is on Macky2's team this week. At least those his goons will be good for something
dats d good side to it........... But dat macky dats just dere, quiet and black like someone's shadow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
But seriously this nlanlha and food case no be joke o. Everybody de practice for their xtravaganza, me guy de kitchen de chop. Na swear?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Dfrenzy:

Plz, what exactly does he says about Tayo? Am really curious.

The other day in the diary room, he told Biggie that Tayo's apology wasn't genuine... Right before he went straight into his favorite topic - FOOD!

He was also telling Sheillah the other night that Tayo is arrogant and a noise-maker... Apparently, he didn't fancy Tayo as a topic for discussion so he quickly changed the subject to how two housemates (i forget their names) cooked the vegetables for too long and how vegetables shouldn't be cooked for more than 3minutes etc.

Lol. It might actually be his strategy because this guy and food na something else oh..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Akshow:
But seriously this nlanlha and food case no be joke o. Everybody de practice for their xtravaganza, me guy de kitchen de chop. Na swear?

Haha... Saw this after my last post. You were in my head, I swear!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
lumeviewscom:

The other day in the diary room, he told Biggie that Tayo's apology wasn't genuine... Right before he went straight into his favorite topic - FOOD!

He was also telling Sheillah the other night that Tayo is arrogant and a noise-maker... Apparently, he didn't fancy Tayo as a topic for discussion so he quickly changed the subject to how two housemates (i forget their names) cooked the vegetables for too long and how vegetables shouldn't be cooked for more than 3minutes etc.

Lol. It might actually be his strategy because this guy and food na something else oh..
Hmmm...., thanks men.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tayo's yoruba+indian accent is killing me. Sango do sumth pleaseeeee grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Omg! Omg!

Samantha's hands just touched JJ ..

My guy go don piss one bucket of akamu for trouser by now..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 6:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Some thing are hard to explain in words so just stick to using "klaarklaar" or whatever. We aint mad atcha.

Why "sorry" about the ADHD thing? It's not that bad, except for the restlessness & short attention span. Boredom is the enemy.

Uhmm...something else just caught my attention... grin

Cheers.

gringringringringrin....smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.