Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248184 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by masahykin: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2014
alexumeho:
It seems he poured out both spe*m and his brain , because since then he has been acting funny........#just saying#
Did dey truly bang.... U people ehen..Lol. Na u help m 4ck m abi
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2014
masahykin:

Did dey truly bang.... U people ehen..Lol. Na u help m 4ck m abi
I dont want to believe you watch your own BBA with a black and white television!!!!.....didnt you see the action...ARE YOU MAD "in TAYO's voice"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Tsmilez(f): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Harbosede02:
argggggggggg!!!i hate alusa!!

He's a snitch and an instigator
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Dont mind Laveda, never knew she was that gullible until Pamuthation started playing wif ha feelings grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2014
ALUSA THE VILLAGE CHAMPION, MAGISTRATE ALUSA, SHECOW ALUSA, ALUSA THE SNITCH, ALUSA THE HOMEBOY,ALL NA HM NAME grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2014
Harbosede02:
Morning guys...one quick question.WETIN DO SHIELA'S HEAD??

Nhlahla shave am with bottle grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Luiz has been behaving dirty while his chic MIRA has been busy campaigning so he can win the Sexiest HM choi! love is blind only if luiz knows
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Some celebrities that remind me of the HMs

Arthur - Lemar
JJ - Shemar
Alusa - Isaac Hayes
Butterphly - Gloria Bosman
Tayo - Beenie Man
Idris - Nick Cannon

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Tsmilez:
Alusa telling 265 that Tayo and Laveda are the cause of their wager loss,because they where arguing wen the make up artist came

He's setting Tayo up for nominations next week...They all messed up, imagine Arthur's version of catwalk or entertainment on the runway? Serial looser...is he mad?? angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2014
More

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:14am On Oct 23, 2014
Tsmilez:
Alusa telling 265 that Tayo and Laveda are the cause of their wager loss,because they where arguing wen the make up artist came
Since when does arguing in the big brother house become a reason for losing a wager? Honestly Alusa is disappointing me. He should be wiser than this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2014
Mama Sabina in another BBHouse in Kenya grin dont worry Magistrate Alusa will soon join you.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Since when does arguing in the big brother house become a reason for losing a wager? Honestly Alusa is disappointing me. He should be wiser than this.
He should be held responsible sef....cus of his name "A looser" !!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Mamazz: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2014
I can't stand Alusa abeg,he is such an agbaya! Very irritating guy...I can't stand Alusa,KC,Promiscuous and JJ. Annoying Agbayas!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2014
So folks, this sheet will be going down in an hour.

Watch this space

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:12am On Oct 23, 2014
forkadict:
So folks, this sheet will be going down in an hour.

Watch this space
oh Jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz! Upload this thing at once grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2014
national association of bba voters.....
motto ''protecting Nigerian and Nairaland interest in bba''
una well done oo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2014
Tsmilez:
Luis is packing his bags,Seems he wants voluntary exit,but he has not told biggy anything sha,dude looks depressed
The big brother house is a pressure cooker.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2014
Laveda apologising to Tayo publicly. Shes sorry and probably doesnt get his jokes atimes and that people have told her shes short tempered. bla bla bla. Cried a little and he came to hug her.

Laveda---- I really like you and want you to take me as your younger sister. I ll take you as my elder brother. Tayo replied I like you too.

Perewinkle just dey bed dey look like mumu. The guy looks tired and 10 years older.

Make sunday reach make he kuku go back to Namibia go focus on that im Zulu proud-Nigerian loud-and Namibian crazy song proper. I no dey like make talent dey waste.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Anybody watching now?

Guys are emotional, and pouring out their hearts
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Oga ju! All of dem dey copy tayo!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2014
XavierG:
Anybody watching now?

Guys are emotional, and pouring out their hearts

Wetin do them. Abeg give us gist we no de watch now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2014
aodis:
Oga ju! All of dem dey copy tayo!

Abeg wetin dem de do.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2014
More options

‪#‎BBHotshots‬ Luis speaks to housemates in the house and tells them that people might react differently to the story, but he wants to tell people anyway.

His mom is Angolan, and his father from DRC although he was raised Namibian. He has always felt like a foreigner in a strange place.
Says he was chubby as a kid and always felt he had to do better than others to prove himself.
Once he did well he moved to Windhoek but people didn't accept him either. He was never "light enough" to fit in (according to his own feelings)
He worked harder, obtained a bursary, and then moved to CT to study but unfortunately lost the bursary in the process. He had to work a job and started modelling to complete his studies and did it successfully, but it was a struggle to even model because he is regarded as short in the modelling world.

The lockdown phase affected him a lot, he clicked with MIra and now she's gone, but being in the house he feels he doesn't fit in because there are clicks already formed.

Last night with a certain food situation and he mentions other issues, he just felt all the emotions of never fitting in coming back and he has been feeling this way all along, and feels what is the point if he doesn't feel he belongs and he wants to go.

He feels bad being chosen as his country rep, but all those feelings of being rejected are damaging and all the old feelings of rejection come back.

Hsmts one by one now telling him that they all feel a similar way, or have a similar background and try and convince him to stay. Telling him that they admire him for his skillls and how his scripts have helped them win certain tasks etc.

#copied

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Akshow:

Wetin do them. Abeg give us gist we no de watch now.

Too much oo, I will try

It started with Luis telling his life story and sobbing.
Everybody was there.

Next was permithias, and ellah(she cried with frankie and tayo rubbing her body lol grin )

Idris talked, JJ(I love everybody here), almost everybody, feeling they are one family.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2014
LaRoyalHighness, please continue giving them the story.
It's too much to remember

Ellah, said she rubbed people's butt as a job and she had to do almost everytime cause she worked in a nursing home
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2014
housemates now sharing stories that touch with Africa. .. funny stuff, JJ said something about how he used to not like tayo and they fought but now sits back and looks up to Tayo and respects him and Tayo said "dude, even when you are standing you still look up to me". Meanwhile half of the hms are crying with or for or about luis and his feelings. So glad that is now over
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2014
the thought of Tayo playing the role of woman and ella playing the role of a man... looooooooool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2014
dynamitee:
the thought of Tayo playing the role of woman and ella playing the role of a man... looooooooool

Lol, the extravaganza will be funny oo

But, the better female would be sheila because of the bald head grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 11:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Tayo funny sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Mama Sabina in another BBHouse in Kenya grin dont worry Magistrate Alusa will soon join you.

Forehead efriwhere. .. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2014
nice oneeee grin
XavierG:

Lol, the extravaganza will be funny oo

But, the better female would be sheila because of the bald head grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.