Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251096 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
olegunner:
Idris' Diary Session

He's grateful for the punishment and he has learned a lot. He says that he will take whatever comes to him. He says that sometimes you have to accept things the way they come. He adds that the Goitse he wanted was a ball and he failed to see that she was a cup.. he went for the WRONG GIRL! He realised it during the few convos and they were not making sense and he saw that he is much better he doesnt deserve her and that he is the perfect person in he house. He says that he is going to start listening and this is day 1 for him in the game. He adds that he is gonna be like this and people like him this way as he too hated himself the other way...
How he plans to spend the weekend and abut hw the extravaganza teams were chosen: He says that at this time teams dont matter but energy does, he says that people are willing to put in a lot. He says that it will be a surprise
Biggie tells him that his punishment is officially cancelled
..thanks for the updates Olegunner..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
forkadict:

Goitse is just using Frankie to make Idris jealous.

What tha fork! Please try and recognise true love when you see one.

Idris and Ellah na true love. E no be like @Alex & @v24m kinda love wey no pure tongue
LMFAO!! I love V24M for real.....if you see an igbo boy in love , YOU GO KNOW grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
forkadict:

Goitse is just using Frankie to make Idris jealous.

What tha fork! Please try and recognise true love when you see one.

Idris and Ellah na true love. E no be like @Alex & @v24m kinda love wey no pure tongue

Hi hater grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
alexumeho:
I strongly believe this sheillah has a hidden soft spot in her heart for Tayo!! She always want to hear tayo speak, she even shun nklafood just to allow tayo finish his gist.

She has a soft spot for the Nigerian vote.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
olegunner:
Goitse's Diary Session

Sh'es fine and they are fine, they are still recovering from over ating they loved the pizza, they really had fun last night, chilled and then talked
About the extravaganza and teh teams: They are trying to digest their themes. she says that the teams were chosen in a good way
She feels that the HOH was a slept on this week as he might have figured who he wanted in his team
She says that she is fine tho a lil bit tired as she had Pizza and tomatoes and the tomatoes do something to her body tho she doesnt take medication
About Idris' punishment: She says that he deserved it tho she thinks he didnt learn from it as he is still Idris. He has a lot of pride and he cant admit his wrongs and apologise.
About her and Idris, she says that it will never work as he looks very stupid and if he wanted to talk to her , she could go straight to her and talk to her. She adds that she even told Sipe how she feels. She says that she still means what she said on Friday and she wont change a thing
How she'd tell Idris that she has had enough: She's look directly into his eyes and tell hims to stop what he's doing and that she's tell him to talk to her if he wants

Wetin dey worry dis one? I wish she could get three things clear:
1. She is the silly one here
2. As far as my homeboy is concerned, she doesn't even exist. Not in biggies house nor in the outside world
3. My boy has found true love with Ellah. So as far as my homeboy and I are concerned, she may request for cyanide and take. We could care less
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
spade:

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
alexumeho:
LMFAO!! I love V24M for real.....if you see an igbo boy in love , YOU GO KNOW grin

Yimz. Na today?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
The way Goitse be licking that can of pepsi. Idris be wishing he was the bottle.

Yumm.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
v24m:

Hi hater grin

Hello

So for your church mind na. You tink say una love pure like my boy Idris own?

Just waiting for KC W.hore's exit. So my boy can fire FULL BLAST
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
Honestly, I think this season was a bad idea.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Goitse has been eating for the past 30 minutes or their about. But e be like say as she dey chop, na so her neck dey long more more.

Mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
Idris and Ellah?
Wait until the beauty queen air blows over Ellah and she drops Idris like used tissue! I hope he will survive his own tantrums

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JUMAYIN(f): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
@ spade ...you can type that again
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
spade:
..I sincerely do not believe it was a total fail. The drama some housemates brought was better than watching Quest means business. The two task a week not a bad idea for me. Maybe Sipe and Goitse and maybe Butterfly was the bad idea for me.Thought it was Trezagah earlier, but he really cannot be blamed, struggles to speak English considering the fact that Mozambique speaks Portuguese.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
forkadict:
Goitse has been eating for the past 30 minutes or their about. But e be like say as she dey chop, na so her neck dey long more more.

Mtscheew
See beef angry
You mean you don't like that graceful neck that supports her beautiful make-up-less face? cool
You are taking her rejection of Idris harder than Idris sef!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
sigmundfreud:
Idris and Ellah?
Wait until the beauty queen air blows over Ellah and she drops Idris like used tissue! I hope he will survive his own tantrums

Did you watch the scene where they were with butterfly in the bedroom? If so, you should have seen it in her eyes. That was pure love
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
spade:
As in the season nor go well at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
sigmundfreud:

See beef angry
You mean you don't like that graceful neck that supports her beautiful make-up-less face? cool
You are taking her rejection of Idris harder than Idris sef!

FYI

My boy and I have moved on tey tey. She may be Sexy tho but WE NOJUST SEND HER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iconize(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Obrafour:

#FreeGHKWAME1

#FreeGHKWAME1

#FreeGHKWAME1grin

Moronic thief, so you are still living? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sigmundfreud(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
forkadict:

Did you watch the scene where they were with butterfly in the bedroom? If so, you should have seen it in her eyes. That was pure love
You must have missed the hide and seek with KCW (creeps me up, honestly), the head on the shoulder or hush talks, etc...
Anyway, will be waiting for you when you come here to lament and accuse Ellah of leading him on. Better remove the "kokoro" that is inside Idris's eyes...you will see him with MamB or Sipe next.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
spade:

The biggest mistake they made was to choose the ready made stars, butterfly a well known DJ in ZIM, Mr 265 a well known Dj in malawi, Authur a well know Dj in Rwanda, Ellah a Miss Uganda, Tayo a model based in johannesburg, marky2 a well known rapper from Zambia, trezagah a well known rapper from mozambique, Sipe amusician in malawi, kC has a good career in entertainment, Sheilah a former beaty queen in botswana, the inclusion of Alusa and JJ was a bad move, you have 70% of housemates who have made it in their different careers, now they just need a little exposure to boost their brand. So these housemates are not hungry.

Even Endemol is aware of iit, that they made a big blunder, they will go back to season 7 where almost everyone was unknown, those kids gave it their all, they went all out n the show was very exciting. Look at marky2, the guy does not even care, JJ looks at the camera b4 he says anything, there is lots of acting this season.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
14:

The biggest mistake they made was to choose the ready made stars, butterfly a well known DJ in ZIM, Mr 265 a well known Dj in malawi, Authur a well know Dj in Rwanda, Ellah a Miss Uganda, Tayo a model based in johannesburg, marky2 a well known rapper from Zambia, trezagah a well known rapper from mozambique, Sipe amusician in malawi, kC has a good career in entertainment, Sheilah a former beaty queen in botswana, the inclusion of Alusa and JJ was a bad move, you have 70% of housemates who have made it in their different careers, now they just need a little exposure to boost their brand. So these housemates are not hungry.

Even Endemol is aware of iit, that they made a big blunder, they will go back to season 7 where almost everyone was unknown, those kids gave it their all, they went all out n the show was very exciting. Look at marky2, the guy does not even care, JJ looks at the camera b4 he says anything, there is lots of acting this season.

Hmmmm...nice!!!

First time I'm reading a biased free post from you.

Keep it up...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Dis Buterphly Br.east.na waoo

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2014
waxdude:

Na u get ur fingers so..........

Guy, rest abeg! Na you suppose get my fingers before?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:27am On Oct 31, 2014
permucuous praying fervently to God with an American accent after ensuring his microphone was well attached. Smh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 31, 2014
What is this I'm hearing about Idris & Ella? She doesn't deserve him! Ella with her eyes like a hammerhead shark! This should be made official, the lad has no
taste in women

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2014
dynamitee:
permucuous praying fervently to God with an American accent after ensuring his microphone was well attached. Smh
Lol. Guy you bad.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
What is this I'm hearing about Idris & Ella? She doesn't deserve him! Ella with her eyes like a hammerhead shark! This should be made official, the lad has no
taste in women

Is it Goitse that deserves him? Goitse with her loooooong neck like an ostrich's!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2014
14:

last year was Pokello a Zim socialite. Sulu brother of the Zam VP, Bev a video vixen, Melvin a GUS/Mr. Nigeria runner-up. Cleo, a famous rapper, Dillish and Maria, ex-beauty queens. Hakeem a model, Bassey an actor. Elikem a celeb tailor/actor, Feza a famous TZ musician, O'neal a DJ from Bots, Selly an ex-beauty queen, Angelo a dance instructor(that even tutored on MDA, a Nigerian family dance show).

These people aren't even famous, they're nobodies compared to the set last year, only Macky2 is famous here cuz I didn't know Tayo or Lillian before this show. The problem with the show is that they brought people who've watched the show too much and know the workings so much that they're playing TOO safe. Samantha and Ella brought un the Dillish strategy; Be nice to everyine, flirt with the guys and you will escape nominations. Idris brought in the scorned loverboy tactis; toast a babe and if she doesn't agree lose your mind and act up.

Butterphly said Tayo would never win even if fans love him, why? Cuz she knows the game is regional having studied under Pokello so the likes of she and Macky2 can sleep all day knowing SADC got them.....this all boils down to the fact that organisers made the show uneven

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Ksslib:
Pls anyone watching right now should help with the name of that track----- the one with a girl rapping like Nicki Minaj. A guy took the chorus in some african language.

Biggy played it at last weeks party too.

I need to download it.

Modified### Not the one playing at the time of this post. The one before it.
I think you are talking about Cleo's song.......Cleo icequeen : Big dreams
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2014
spade:

Naaaah. .i think she really likes him. Baba Toye is just not available . Imagine Tayo and Sheillah together *2of a kind*, trouble o!! We go dey settle fight online everyday!!

Good morning for this morning the good people of NL. I troway salute hio!! Today ends the wonderful month of October. Hope to see you all hale and hearty next month kiss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2014
Una good morning for this morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.