Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250630 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Abeg make una no derail this thread with una SA history abeg

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
tayo and jj go like, if biggie says freeze and then beautiful secsy girls come in, does having an erectioon count as movement... oh plzz could this happen?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Please try...biko, so you'll know you're wrong to take sides. You were the same person on LaBellaMafiaZA ' s case on Saturday for being racist * what was that word you used again?*, today you're here taking sides. LaBellaMafiaZA did well to call kgr28 to order, she never took sides ( now that's common sense)

Wrong!

I expressed my disapproval when he explicitly said that he HATED Tayo. And he acknowledged my disapproval. So, I didnt take sides.

I always have, and always will stand for freedom of expression (whether or not I agree or disagree with such expressions), humour, intellect, and truth (facts in most cases). Not beer parlor gists which @Safarigirl is typical of.

And I will always express my reservations against strong anti human emotions depicted by HATE or RACIST comments.

This is Fork Addict's code of conduct.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Briareos(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
No more discussion of apatheid here. You guys should head to Foreign Affairs Section.

I've locked the thread for clean up. After reopening, any derailer will be banned.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Briareos(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Now, that we are all calm... Let's get back to Big Brother Africa: Hotshots.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sadly, I have just become disgusted with this thread. Everyone(me inclusive) need to stick to what this thread is all about. I sincerely feel the following rules have been violated:
1. Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
3. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
4. Don't create a new account when banned for breaking a rule. If you do, make sure we don't find out.
5. Please cooperate with the moderators, super-moderators, and administrator. Treat them with respect.
...Abuja people please indicate, coming to eat Christmas/Sallah rice.
...Lagos people please indicate, when I go back to my root(born in Mushin), we go see.

But on a serious note, lost the flavour this thread had when I was a guest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
Briareos:
Now, that we are all calm... Let's get back to Big Brother Africa: Hotshots.
Thank you sir. May the Lord Continue to enlarge your coast.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thank God they are gone. God Bless you Moderator.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 3:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Now that Briareos has reset you peoples brain.

here you go.

Ellah's Diary session.

She has mixed emotions tho good
About last night: It was very hard for her she lost 3 great friends. She misses Kacey coz they were best friends tho she misses the others oo
She says that seeing Kacey go makes her feel a bit stronger and play the game harder
About the HOH task.... she was happy that she had qualified but Biggie changed the rules, she's happy that Idris won the task
Who she feels is still fake: She says she doesnt know much abt 265... she thinks everybody is themselves. She says she understands 265 and she has realised that he is calculated
She says that Biggie has changed the game and it is now for everybody and anyone can win it tho she is looking for a what Biggie has in store for them.

Ma'm Bea's Diary;

Ma'm Bea good day & welcome to your DS, good day Biggie.

Weekend; it was fine, sad that Kacey left.

Emotions she wet through yesterday she was hurt

Who she'd miss the most; Kacey.

How she moves on; hoping for the best.

Nominations; they are getting closer to each other and it could get tough.

Whether H/M are starting to play the game; she thinks so esp after seeing some of their friends leave.

What's on her mind; they lost the task on Saturday and is waiting for tonight's nomination revelations.

Least favorite H/M; Macky2. He's nice but has an ego. He's not humble. He's very arrogant and is not a team player, she says.

Idris' Diary Session

He says it is like a prophesy has come true. He says he thout he'd be a HOH tho was still scared. He says he is gonna keep order in the house
About reactions from other H.mats: Most of them are happy and feeling safe but he know he has to add someone later in the night. He says that 90% of the housemates are feeling safe. He says that it is hard for him and he is thinking so hard to add. He says he cant conspire with Biggie to tell him who he's gonna dd tonight.
He has no housemate stepping in his toes.
About the game; he was shocked that Luis was evicted despite the fact he was making to him about leaving. He ads that Luis has won coz he got everything he wanted, he wanted to atleast be in the house, be famous and change lives.
If he's playing the game: He says he thinks he is playing well and just waiting for the cup in the evening

Sipe's Diary Session

She feels so good to have survived the eviction. It was emotional that she lost a friend
She says that H/mates are not yet aware of what Africa wants, she adds that it is now boys leaving.
She says that nominations are getting personal. she says that she is nominating people she is least close to
One h.mate she relates to the most. She clicks more with Goitse
Any new connections she has made: 265, Mcky and Butterphly has started opening up
If she has any romantic relationship: It was almost but now NO... It was last week when she and Macky had started liking each other but after they talked about the relationships they left back home, they called it off..he is a nice guy
If anyone is stepping on her toes: She talks abt Samantha forming a group but she is now ok with it

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Freeze mode grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
looooooool. This freeze task is freaking awesomeeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
I swear! This task is hilarioussss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
I see JJ laughing...would never want to miss any of this freeze moments.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
v24m:
Now that Briareos has reset you peoples brain.

here you go.

Ellah's Diary session.

She has mixed emotions tho good
About last night: It was very hard for her she lost 3 great friends. She misses Kacey coz they were best friends tho she misses the others oo
She says that seeing Kacey go makes her feel a bit stronger and play the game harder
About the HOH task.... she was happy that she had qualified but Biggie changed the rules, she's happy that Idris won the task
Who she feels is still fake: She says she doesnt know much abt 265... she thinks everybody is themselves. She says she understands 265 and she has realised that he is calculated
She says that Biggie has changed the game and it is now for everybody and anyone can win it tho she is looking for a what Biggie has in store for them.

Ma'm Bea's Diary;

Ma'm Bea good day & welcome to your DS, good day Biggie.

Weekend; it was fine, sad that Kacey left.

Emotions she wet through yesterday she was hurt

Who she'd miss the most; Kacey.

How she moves on; hoping for the best.

Nominations; they are getting closer to each other and it could get tough.

Whether H/M are starting to play the game; she thinks so esp after seeing some of their friends leave.

What's on her mind; they lost the task on Saturday and is waiting for tonight's nomination revelations.

Least favorite H/M; Macky2. He's nice but has an ego. He's not humble. He's very arrogant and is not a team player, she says.

Idris' Diary Session

He says it is like a prophesy has come true. He says he thout he'd be a HOH tho was still scared. He says he is gonna keep order in the house
About reactions from other H.mats: Most of them are happy and feeling safe but he know he has to add someone later in the night. He says that 90% of the housemates are feeling safe. He says that it is hard for him and he is thinking so hard to add. He says he cant conspire with Biggie to tell him who he's gonna dd tonight.
He has no housemate stepping in his toes.
About the game; he was shocked that Luis was evicted despite the fact he was making to him about leaving. He ads that Luis has won coz he got everything he wanted, he wanted to atleast be in the house, be famous and change lives.
If he's playing the game: He says he thinks he is playing well and just waiting for the cup in the evening

Sipe's Diary Session

She feels so good to have survived the eviction. It was emotional that she lost a friend
She says that H/mates are not yet aware of what Africa wants, she adds that it is now boys leaving.
She says that nominations are getting personal. she says that she is nominating people she is least close to
One h.mate she relates to the most. She clicks more with Goitse
Any new connections she has made: 265, Mcky and Butterphly has started opening up
If she has any romantic relationship: It was almost but now NO... It was last week when she and Macky had started liking each other but after they talked about the relationships they left back home, they called it off..he is a nice guy
If anyone is stepping on her toes: She talks abt Samantha forming a group but she is now ok with it

Thank You V24m
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
jj was blinking . Those guys targeted two people... JJ and tayo. And got in mam bee and Ella face. How the heck did nobody laugh?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
JJ didn't really laugh though. He kinda smiled though and was blinking and it was obvious he was trying not to laugh. Asin they did everything in front of him, it would be unfair if biggie should put him up for this sha. .. best task ever. They did something like this in star game, but there was no threat of nomination so the stakes were lower. People were not really trying that hard to not smile, but this time.... hehehehehehe
braindamage:
I see JJ laughing...would never want to miss any of this freeze moments.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
dynamitee:
jj was blinking . Those guys targeted two people... JJ and tayo. And got in mam bee and Ella face. How the heck did nobody laugh?
Before this freeze task ends, all the housemates would be up for eviction and there might be no need for nomination next week among housemates.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
@V24m : Did Tayo ask biggy about the regional voting pattern during his dairy session?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sheilah is 21 ?...with all that .......... God Bless mother Africa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Permithias, sadly, I struggle to understand what most of the housemates say.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Observing like Treys.... Keep the updates coming peeps...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
TAYO said they came targeting me n dey look DEMONIC
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
forkadict:

Wrong!

I expressed my disapproval when he explicitly said that he HATED Tayo. And he acknowledged my disapproval. So, I didnt take sides.

I always have, and always will stand for freedom of expression (whether or not I agree or disagree with such expressions), humour, intellect, and truth (facts in most cases). Not beer parlor gists which @Safarigirl is typical of.

And I will always express my reservations against strong anti human emotions depicted by HATE or RACIST comments.

This is Fork Addict's code of conduct.

Wokay Mr liberal...The problem is you will never accept when you're wrong shikena, to some extent i see why some people call you Tayo. grin *scratch that* you can't be Tayo joor...Ajani Apologises and accepts his mistakes

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
chai nawa oh grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tayo's dairy session...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
feminineA:
@V24m : Did Tayo ask biggy about the regional voting pattern during his dairy session?
his DS is on now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
..Shit..and Tayo never ask the awaited question...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Wokay Mr liberal...The problem is you will never accept when you're wrong shikena, to some extent i see why some people call you Tayo. grin *scratch that* you can't be Tayo joor...Ajani Apologises and accepts his mistakes
Mod ban dis paddyman. He is derailing with style. Just kidding sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
Tayo: He's happy Sheila didn't go home cuz when she was up she confided in him and he felt bad that he was part of the people that nominated her. He's glad they won the extravaganza task. He'll miss KC and Arthur. The new freeze task scares him and he thinks Idris' military background will help him in his HOH duties
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
People who lock their twitter account.. ..I did not call anybody's name o.
People's twitter account that only exist in the spirit realm. Your reward will be great in Heaven.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
braindamage:
..Shit..and Tayo never ask the awaited question...
I think he's a little too excited today to remember the altercation sef. The ninjas have him all jumpy and stuff

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.