Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250761 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

The motherland? GH?
Yes, one and only. I want you to give me an owl egg. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
Okay they moved a chair over Goitse's leg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2014
one of those midgets took a knife and threatened to cut off macky s balls
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2014
forkadict:

ROTFLMAO

It will most likely happen. It happened with Dillish, Pokello, Sheila. Who says it can't happen with Ellah when Tayo and mam Bea aren't up

Thanks for the reminder...i just voted for Trez Baba again grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 10:44am On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Now he looks like Bernie Mac cheesy

LOL. I prefer this hairstyle to the old one

Did you see Goitre crying? This freeze idea is hilarious. grin

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2014
So the midgets 'traumatised' Goitse so much she was crying. I don't understand, she lives with JJ, what's so traumatising bout midgets suddenly? Anyway, she was shaking so she's up

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

gringringrin Danke!! smiley

O boy!! Anybody that knows Tayo should help me tell him not to change this his new hairstyle. That nappy-looking hair he plaited last week was godawful. Made him look like a gangsterferian. He now looks dapper and fly this morning. If he keeps this up, I'll rate him above Idris as MY most handsome HM. Nice one nigga.

Ocho pics or ..................... angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2014
they didn't. They couldn't have. They were sitting on those their high stools.
Belvine33:
Okay they moved a chair over Goitse's leg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 04, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Yes, one and only. I want you to give me an owl egg. grin

LOL! Coming soon. Probably some time next year. Not sure. Waiting on my girlfriends.

Planning to have an orgy with mrham, tuso, you & all the angry GH men on Nairaland wink wink LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2014
dynamitee:
[color=#770077][/color]

She's crying because someone put a chair on her? Like, seriously? What a big baby.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On Nov 04, 2014
hahahahahaha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2014
dynamitee:
they didn't. They couldn't have. They were sitting on those their high stools.
no. She was sitting on a stool and had her leg on another one. Her eyes were open but when she saw them she shut them but they saw and started terrorising her. They then moved the stool her leg was on which means she moved and she started crying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

LOL. My epistle no long nau. Ksslib the ostrich worse pass mine. grin

if Ellah get Naija votes, I won't be happy, but e no concern me o. I no go vex. If Tayo leaves, e go pain me, but I won't throw a fit. I go watch the show till the end. Nothing will faze me again since entertainers are evicted enmasse while borites are allowed to bore me to death. Voters don't care how boring the show is as long as their reps are in the house. I predict a borite will pull a Wendall on us. Watch and see.

If not for the fact that you are a guy, I would have given you an e-kiss.

This is my exact sentiment you echoed right there. But I still dey hope say Tayo go win. God will touch the heart of the voters and will make them repent from their evil ways. There is nothing impossible for God. Lol.

The only worthy winner apart from the calm Tayo is Idris.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

LOL. I prefer this hairstyle to the old one

Did you see Goitre crying? This freeze idea is hilarious. grin

I didn't see it, I'm at work. But it does sound hilarious. Goitse doe. Yho. Dehydrating herself over nonsense.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:04am On Nov 04, 2014
oh? Thought that was mam bee
Belvine33:
no. She was sitting on a stool and had her leg on another one. Her eyes were open but when she saw them she shut them but they saw and started terrorising her. They then moved the stool her leg was on which means she moved and she started crying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2014
But either way, at the end of the day biggie won't put anyone up if he does, they will all be up. He's just saying it so they will be serious with the task.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2014
dynamitee:
oh? Thought that was mam bee
nah it was Goitse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2014
Awww it seems Goitse is scared of midgets
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yousee(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Watching Samantha and Idris. She is busy "grooming" him like the chimps do grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Belvine33:
Awww it seems Goitse is scared of midgets

Why is she scared of midgets? She escaped being a midget herself by the whiskers. So why is she scared of them?

Abegi make she go siddon for toilet jor

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2014
biggie needs to do something for me, make my week. Say freeze, then when the whole thing is done say unfreeze. You know how everybody would be hyper and shouting at each other and everyone thinking it is over and talking all at once, then he says freeze again... mehnnn that would be the real test of will grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2014
hocking Discoveries

As soon as the ladies had showered, Sipe wasted no time and called Goitse to her side, and told her that she had something to tell her. She revealed that she had caught some people talking about her and was angered and shocked by the discovery.
She said that she was struggling to sleep and ended up staying up longer than she had planned to. She said that she found it tricky to understand how some people could gossip about her but understood that she was probably trending in the minds. Sipe repeatedly said that she knew people didn't have to like her but could not bring herself to understand how one could stay up to talk about her.
As she told Goitse about her unfortunate discovery, she threw in subtle insults, saying that it was at least good to discover that some people you perceived to be clever actually turn out to possess a "tiny stupid brain". Sipe said that she would have actually woken up angry but instead remembered Macky2's words.
It was no surprise that she would remember Macky2's words (or voice) as she has shown to be taking a liking to the rapper; he advised that if she were ever to go to bed upset, she should get up in the morning and get busy with something to clear up her mind. The rapper also assured her that it would calm her down and that she would have to make sure that she treated her "enemies" with kindness or at least treated them normally.
Sipe said that Makcky2's advice worked and reminded herself that she came on her own in Biggie's house and that she couldn’t allow some people to spoil her game. The Malawian princess, as Biggie sometimes calls her, did not mention any names and we were left wondering who gossiped late in the night about her. Who do you think gossiped about Sipe?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 11:17am On Nov 04, 2014
nahhh. I am a hundred percent sure it happened to mam bee. Sipe said it and mam bee said she was worried because she doesn't know if that counts as movement. Just not sure if it happened to goitre too cos I'm still trying to understand why she was crying.
Belvine33:
nah it was Goitse.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dathommie(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2014
ochon:

gringringrin Danke!! smiley

O boy!! Anybody that knows Tayo should help me tell him not to change this his new hairstyle. That nappy-looking hair he plaited last week was godawful. Made him look like a gangsterferian. He now looks dapper and fly this morning. If he keeps this up, I'll rate him above Idris as MY most handsome HM. Nice one nigga.

Word!!

Dat hair he plaited really made his head looked smaller and his eyes bigger.......or was it jst me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2014
dynamitee:
biggie needs to do something for me, make my week. Say freeze, then when the whole thing is done say unfreeze. You know how everybody would be hyper and shouting at each other and everyone thinking it is over and talking all at once, then he says freeze again... mehnnn that would be the real test of will grin

This is one of the few times I wished I was watching. But sadly I'm not. angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 11:23am On Nov 04, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LOL! Coming soon. Probably some time next year. Not sure. Waiting on my girlfriends.

Planning to have an orgy with mrham, tuso, you & all the angry GH men on Nairaland wink wink LMFAO.

grin Well, e-fights on this land is a delight to watch between the two belligerent factions. Not a day goes by without one, just local search GHANA Its like Bob Marley and Weed/Ganja. Don't forget my owl egg tho!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2014
dynamitee:
nahhh. I am a hundred percent sure it happened to mam bee. Sipe said it and mam bee said she was worried because she doesn't know if that counts as movement. Just not sure if it happened to goitre too cos I'm still trying to understand why she was crying.
maybe it happened to both but she saw them and closed her eyes after biggie said freeze
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2014
Macky 2's position was cool sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2014
Goitse is explaining why she was crying to Idris, sheila and mambee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2014
make una snap the tayo hairstyle make we see

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2014
dynamitee:
first freeze of the day... Please how I earth did tayo end up in this position?
Pls show us picture I beg u. I can't concentrate at work anymore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.