Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250658 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
Babybearhug:
Team B (jj, permishits, Samantha, nlanlar, sheila, mam bee, trey and tayo)...hmmm
Perhaps in Naija's case, the best way to win here is to lose. Let Tayo be up, maybe Sam too and with any luck nhlanhlan among others. We'll get to know who's got Naija's back and put and end to the endless speculations while kicking Miss Sneakypants out all in one swoop. cool
Not so fast girl. We need nhlanhla in the final 5 if Tayo must win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I like the guy. And I wasn't making that up, Macky frequently zones out, looking unconscious with his mouth wide open. Maybe it's just a habit of his. I don't particularly like it but I'm willing to overlook it because I'm a fan smiley
You are a fan, with his mouth wide open.. You like guys that look perpetually surprised?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2014
Interesting.

Who is this mystery person spermixious has dirt on outside the house hes threatening to use in the game?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosag:
It's Sam we want out, not nhlan. By the way, dont let the name fool ya. I'm not a girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
spade:

Oya now. Let @DeeDahkDutchess market the Facebook page link on Twitter wink
lol..how'd you know my handle? grin
tatiana009:

We will simply invite the people on the 3000 page grin and others we see that are his fans on any other forums on groups . We can even use the official big brother page to send out invites to those who comments suggests that they are Tayo's fans. Many people are looking for a real group for him where we can vote with focus instead of all this emotional voting
Your head dey there. We can have 5 admins just in case one or two aren't functioning, the page will still move irrespective.

Admin 1. Spade (I hope you have FB account)

Admin 2. Tatiana

Admin 3. AKshow

Who else? Hope it's not too late sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

You are a fan, with his mouth wide open.. You like guys that look perpetually surprised?

Yesh.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
To all those worried about the SADC bloc... Don't worry, nothing lasts forever!

They will surely turn on each other when one or two countries begin to realize they are not benefitting from the alliance and feel the need to flex their muscles independently.

Watch 'em self-destruct eventually. Twats!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Samy Samy Samy...can she tell us why her husband left her again?? Smh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
tosag:
no please. We don't need any SA in that house for finals. We only need Macky2 and JJ.

SA only have Bots vote as it is. They have zero alliances apart from Bots. We need a finals with JJ, Macky2, Ella, Idris and Tayo.

The votes will go:

Ella- Uganda, Rwanda
Idris- Tanzania, Kenya
JJ- Zimbabwe, Malawi, SA
Macky2- Zambia, Namibia
Tayo: Nig, ROA, GH(we'll apologise with Bea grin), Moz (we have hope in Trez), Botswana (they'll owe us for Sheila)

@spade, abeg when we dey open that FB page? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
safarigirl:

Your head dey there. We can have 5 admins just in case one or two aren't functioning, the page will still move irrespective.

Admin 2. Tatiana

Admin 3. AKshow

You nko? You are Tayo's no 1 fan lol. You should also be an Admin. Let's open the page ASAP so that things organized before next week's voting
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Samy Samy Samy...can she tell us why her husband left her again?? Smh
One of the reasons I heard her give for why the marriage ended was that she was not ready for a child. I guess he wanted it earlier than they had agreed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
safarigirl:

I'm a god grin

safarigirl:

Admin 2. Tatiana

Admin 3. AKshow

Ehen! See as you assign me number 1, come stylishly dodge and exclude yourself from admin duties grin
I can't find your name on that list ooo. Ginizikwa?

To be honest though, availability is my major problem, and that might make me kinda ineligible for the admin duties, since I'm hardly ever available during working hours. The minor posts you see from me in the afternoons, happen when I'm phone-posting or just stopping by to check NL for updates. Save for the above mentioned periods, na only during weekends engagements dey give me small breathing space to be a really active BBA viewer.

However, if there was some way we could contact @Amchizzy (she happens to be a very active viewer and tweeter even on weekdays), it would be cool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Samantha telling idris about the argument she and tayo had... saying tayo was twisting her words around and he does that all the time. Idris asked if she told him that, and she said no. But that she was defending herself, and then she said she was coming (bathroom or something)

Yeah, I believed her when she said she wasn't angry at all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
now she is ranting off to 265 about the same issue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
lumeviewscom:
To all those worried about the SADC bloc... Don't worry, nothing lasts forever!

They will surely turn on each other when one or two countries begin to realize they are not benefitting from the alliance and feel the need to flex their muscles independently.

Watch 'em self-destruct eventually. Twats!

EA too! And Rwanda is about to come to that realization, but sadly, Naija isn't cashing in on this apple (Rwanda) wey just land for our laps.
Frankie's admin has visited Tayo's page twice now, begging for votes; but unfortunately, the voters are more interested in voting Trezagah as a result of his friendship with Tayo, forgetting this same Mozambique didn't give a fhuck about Luis' relationship with Mira when they voted Macky2 instead of their 'in-law'.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Someone please buzz me when Samantha has been evicted. This hate for Tayo is just toooooo much meanwhile Homeboy is just drumming his life away.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
tatiana009:

You nko? You are Tayo's no 1 fan lol. You should also be an Admin. Let's open the page ASAP so that things organized before next week's voting
so we have between now and Saturday...wonder how many people we'll get cuz that Tayo Faniran page has a large following
spade:

I'm a god grin
Ehen! See as you assign me number 1, come stylishly dodge and exclude yourself from admin duties grin
I can't find your name on that list ooo. Ginizikwa?
To be honest though, availability is my major problem, and that might make me kinda ineligible for the admin duties, since I'm hardly ever available during working hours. The minor posts you see from me in the afternoons, happen when I'm phone-posting or just stopping by to check NL for updates. Save for the above mentioned periods, na only during weekends engagements dey give me small breathing space to be a really active BBA viewer.
However, if there was some way we could contact @Amchizzy (she happens to be a very active viewer and tweeter even on weekdays), it would be cool.
yeah, amchizzy would be a good partner....dunno if she'll be interested though. There's also nonnmymandy and lankz...not sure of lankz as well
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2014
spade:

EA too! And Rwanda is about to come to that realization, but sadly, Naija isn't cashing in on this apple (Rwanda) wey just land for our laps.
Frankie's admin has visited Tayo's page twice now, begging for votes; but unfortunately, the voters are more interested in voting Trezagah as a result of his friendship with Tayo, forgetting this same Mozambique didn't give a fhuck about Luis' relationship with Mira when they voted Macky2 instead of their 'in-law'.
Lmao that is if Biola alabi or whomever is the manager of mnet is not the one who assigns country votes.....there are backstage politics involved in every business......I remember when I was one of the judges in some university pageant ,they told the three of us earlier who the winner will be ,the girl bleeped up so hard they had to crown another person..... All we can hope for is that whomever their chosen winner is messes his or herself up so much that they will consider tayo.
That being said keep strategizing ,you never know the show might actually be free and fair ( although I highly doubt that)

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mr 265 be acting like Mr Goldfinger. He should go break Fort Knox with that head...maybe I should just read about the Berlin wall
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2014
This is how you differentiate a man from a pu $$y. Spermixious spermatozoa, talk nah.. what suddenly happened to your American I wanna ah wanna English? Flow as usual na!!! Oh I forgot, you only flow and speak ah wanna wanna when gossiping.

Butterfly for leave bottle for ya head sef or better still drown you inside that bathroom. Pu $$ y.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Babybearhug(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
braindamage:
Mr 265 be acting like Mr Goldfinger. He should go break Fort Knox with that head...maybe I should just read about the Berlin wall
Samantha has them eating out of the soles of her feet. They're so clueless to her ways. They will learn the hard way. Sammy the Serpent. 265 feeling like he's talking to a weak lil defenceless girl. Olodo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2014
safarigirl:
so we have between now and Saturday...wonder how many people we'll get cuz that Tayo Faniran page has a large following
yeah, amchizzy would be a good partner....dunno if she'll be interested though. There's also nonnmymandy and lankz...not sure of lankz as well

Most people on that page are not happy with the page they are just managing it. Many people have complained about the lack of strategizing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2014
Samantha, go and report Tayo to biggies ninja so we can rest. Msheew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2014
decanta:

Lmao that is if Biola alabi or whomever is the manager of mnet is not the one who assigns country votes.....there are backstage politics involved in every business......I remember when I was one of the judges in some university pageant ,they told the three of us earlier who the winner will be ,the girl bleeped up so hard they had to crown another person..... All we can hope for is that whomever their chosen winner is messes his or herself up so much that they will consider tayo.
That being said keep strategizing ,you never know the show might actually be free and fair ( although I highly doubt that)
I totally agree with this. They always know who the eventual winner is from the start of the show...the voting is all formalities
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ksslib:
Samantha, go and report Tayo to biggies ninja so we can rest. Msheew
... grin grin..Wicked men on this thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
two instigators, but who is using who?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
So much paranoia in this house. Way too focused on the cameras and what they think people think. The acting is one if the reasons this season is sooooooo boring.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
In as much as i try hard nt to badmouth any hm, samantha is getting borderline annoying......she is still on dis issue? To think tayo asked her if she was cool and she said yes.
On a second thought, dats her game, to play d victim card and get oda hm under her feet. I knw she wn't win d game in d end but she wuld have done a whole lot of damage b4 oda housemate realises it.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
safarigirl:

Admin 1. Spade (I hope you have FB.....)
Admin 2. Tatiana

Admin 3. AKshow

ican too......am kinda jobless
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
braindamage:
... grin grin..Wicked men on this thread.
Shes too slimy jare. She keeps jumping from diick to diick reporting Tayo so as to make him look bad or something but shes wasting precious time for nothing cos its not like the housemates even like him in the first place.

Tayo this--Tayo that..... haba.. na only you waka come?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
D housemate arn't making d game flow naturally. They are just busy analysing and pre-empting oda peoples game. Bunch of loosers!!! D real hotshots dis year are d fans, biggie beta share d money among d fans biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.