Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250609 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dude, have you seen King Tut's remains? The big head looks exactly like 265's.

LMAO.. Please stop the pictorial evidence, I don't wanna choke on my laughter. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
cutemii:

I smell jealousy tongue

Ksslib guide ur territory wella oh cos I doubt if u are safe wid Ochon

Hian!! No o. Ksslib is my illegitmate son, I'm not jealous o. grin you've my blessings. wink

Ellah said body-wise, Frankie is the sexiest, but in total package, Nhlanhla is the sexiest.

She looks directly at the camera (after Biggie asks her to say something to KC) and says "KC moore I hope you are not mad at me for drinking? I love you loads and I hope to see you on 7th December and not this coming Sunday. Keep voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
ochon:

Forkadict, I told ya, Frankie is crushing on Ellah but has got no guts to tell her. But I'd give him a pass though, he's put on the spot.

I dont recall this being the issue. I think the issue was whether or not Ellah had true feelings for Frankie. Cos KC also had a crush on her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
housemates freeze
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
OMW @ the twerk crew. LMFAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
butterfly reacted a bit with her eyes when she saw the plastic deeck. I don't think it should count against her though

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
which kain temptation be this?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
mo freezessss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
safarigirl:
I've set up the page guys. It's 'Tayo Faniran BBA'...will need admins still so y'all can like the page and then drop your FB names here so I'll know who gets what. We'll begin sharing the page by the end of today when we must have gotten up to 4 admims hopefully

I may be out of touch with the thread and pardon me if i am.

Anyone is free to assume the 'adminship' of that page but let it never ever ever ever be you. For very obvious reasons.

Once again, pardon me for being out of touch

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
I think we should vote against Tayo's group.There might be a possibility that both goitse-sheila and nhlala-samantha will be up and we both know that when two country mates are up one is bound to leave.There might also be a chance that people won't nominate mam'b as much for her to be up so the ghana vote will be ours and even if she is up as long as macky 2 isn't up aswell we have ROA's vote to ourselves which will mean two vote's for Tayo wink.It might be a gamble but it is a very good opportunity to get the witch kicked out and who knows, we might win rwanda's vote come sunday...Trust me when i say this TAYO AIN'T LEAVING cool but there is good chance for sammy to bounce grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
dontrezzo:
I think we should vote against Tayo's group.There might be a possibility that both goitse-sheila and nhlala-samantha will be up and we both know that when two country mates are up one is bound to leave.There might also be a chance that people won't nominate mam'b as much for her to be up so the ghana vote will be ours and even if she is up as long as macky 2 isn't up aswell we have ROA's vote to ourselves which will mean two vote's for Tayo wink.It might be a gamble but it is a very good opportunity to get the witch kicked out and who knows, we might win rwanda's vote come sunday...Trust me when i say this TAYO AIN'T LEAVING cool but there is good chance for sammy to bounce grin

For me I say let her stay, she's irritating but she's no real threat. In fact she is making Tayo look good because now he is the victim. Let us have as many people from SADC in the finals as possible . Her leaving will only make Klarr Klarr stronger, let us not be emotional about this thing

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
and i repeat, if you are voting vote against AJANI's group...sounds insane right but think of the possibilities smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by fashrola(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
dontrezzo:
and i repeat, if you are voting vote against AJANI's group...sounds insane right but think of the possibilities smiley
We shou;d VOTE for Tayo's group to Win

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
which kain temptation be this?
see wickedness, is that Sheila twin sister??

I sure say, if na forkadict dey in that position, im go forget the hundred thousand dollars, grab am sharp sharp. f addict better repent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by alexumeho(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dannyxy:

I sure say, if na forkadict dey in that position, im go forget the hundred thousand dollars, grab am sharp sharp. f addict better repent.
LMFAO. No i trust ma man! F. adict wont grab it, he would prefer to do what he is "addicted" to grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hi Guys,

Safari well done with the FB page. I have been voting Frankie via SMS hope it counts more than other voting channels.

S/O to everyone who has made today lively.

Meanwhile @ Furk where are you going toooo? angry Who approved your absence on this thread.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
cutemii:
Okay...time to join the hotshots on nairaland grin

I particularly join this forum cos of bba...hv been an ardent reader since

And hv fallen in love with some peeps via their posts kiss

And in no particular order I wanna send s/o to the ffg peeps:

Safarigirl(stubborn analyst) grin
Forwetinnah(humorous lady)
Ksslib(comedian)
Ochon(cool dude)
Spade(the strategist)
Dynamite(the forum auto updates)
V24m and alex...(two love birds)
Braindamage and worldpeace(ma'bae's crush)
Forkadict(tayo's sarcastic fan)
Aitee1(tayo's crush)
Kgr28 and 14(Tayo's haters)
Dannyxy(sam/witch boo grin)
Ghkwame1 and goodgirl

And a host of others I can't remember their monikers right now

Stay blessed y'all...**big hug***

Big hug to you too.

Wishing you a nice stay on the thread.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
ochon:

Obrigado mademoiselle.. Be careful of that comedian, Ksslib, with his ostrich neck, next thing, he'll ask you to upload your picture so he can save it. gringrin

And do what with it kwanu??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
dynamitee:
[color=#770077]mam bee is also in that team. Trezehaj is also in that team. you vote against Tayo's team, you risk a situation where Tayo comes up with mam bee and maybe Tredegar and we are scrambling for votes. Also bear in mind that Samantha has never won an extravaganza, yet she has never been up. Tayo on the other hand would definitely come up if their team loses, the only reason he hasn't come up again is because he has been winning. The worst time to attack your enemy is when you yourself are vulnerable. Samantha s head would be served in due time, but it shouldn't be served with Tayo as the main course. Patience.[/
color]

God bless u, ma'am. Safarigirl, doing that would be we shooting ourselves in d leg. Already, Tayo is in a bad situation with he being from here and d regional iss so putting him up with these guys would simply mean one thing: HIS EVICTION.

Let him keep winning till d last day, he can then come home knowing we care despite loosing d crown.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yippee Ki Yay.. The bloody week just drowned. The weekend is here. Apparently Tayo is now Samantha's Oogie Boogie. Brilliant updates from everyone. Enjoy the weekend cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by temmyo: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
please please vote for tayo's group, not against it. Revenge is best served cold. what good will sam leaving now do? think of the grat we will achieve when 3 sadc housemates are left in the finals with Tayo. Please lets think strategically and not emotionally. Tayo can fight the Sam battle on the inside on a personal level. Lets fight his battle from the outside with the advantage that we have. Sam does not know how her image is declining on the outside. That is our biggest advantage.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dannyxy:

Egbami!

No be you be my mentor??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol tayo's poker face to the twerkers
.......the dude is either the most faithful boyfriend or the most self absorbed.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Dude, have you seen King Tut's remains? The big head looks exactly like 265's.
...This is wicked. 265 holds the head key to the DJ future.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
cutemii:
Okay...time to join the hotshots on nairaland grin

I particularly join this forum cos of bba...hv been an ardent reader since

And hv fallen in love with some peeps via their posts kiss

And in no particular order I wanna send s/o to the ffg peeps:

Safarigirl(stubborn analyst) grin
Forwetinnah(humorous lady)
Ksslib(comedian)
Ochon(cool dude)
Spade(the strategist)
Dynamite(the forum auto updates)
V24m and alex...(two love birds)
Braindamage and worldpeace(ma'bae's crush)
Forkadict(tayo's sarcastic fan)
Aitee1(tayo's crush)
Kgr28 and 14(Tayo's haters)
Dannyxy(sam/witch boo grin)
Ghkwame1 and goodgirl

And a host of others I can't remember their monikers right now

Stay blessed y'all...**big hug***
...Thank you Miss..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
dontrezzo:

What possibilities oga?

Na wa o. See wetin @safarigirl don cause?

Dude, if that sheet happens, and the right housemates come up against tayo, you no know say the guy fit waka?

How can you even think of such
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Since Africa saved Mr 666,the dude has been as loud and annoying as elikiem's farts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
forkadict:

And do what with it kwanu??

Nothing.. just save it like everyone else. Or you think I didn't save your pic so that I can place a face to your moniker whenever you type? Joker. grin I might even meet you tomorrow at Obalende and say "Fork wassup." cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
alexumeho:
LMFAO. No i trust ma man! F. adict wont grab it, he would prefer to do what he is "addicted" to grin

First things first.

Grab first and pray intensively that 'other things' follow...

But seriously, all these nyansh that biggie is sharing, honestly, its not fair. Its not fair.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
v24m:
Hi Guys,

Safari well done with the FB page. I have been voting Frankie via SMS hope it counts more than other voting channels.

S/O to everyone who has made today lively.

Meanwhile @ Furk where are you going toooo? angry Who approved your absence on this thread.

Not going anywhwhere o.

Just that Ive been a little preoccupied with other issues.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
braindamage:
...This is wicked. 265 holds the head key to the DJ future.

Hehe. DJ Kop grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.