Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250834 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
spade:
Bia, una still dey here dey discuss this overflogged issue?
I hope you guys are still voting hard for Frankie oh, cuz your fortunes are about to worsen tomorrow if Nigeria doesn't fall under Frankie.

Me I no vote again joor. .even the extravaganza this night. Like it or Not, Tayo's up next week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
decanta:

Richard the married guy who bleeped both tatianna and one Botswana girl.....the same guy that was friends with munya but bad mouthed him......I did watch that show....

Munya ke?. My guy ar u sure u watched BBA 2?. Richard never bad-mouthed anyone & there was no one named Munya. Richard was a free-spirit who was hated by d untouchables wit real vehemence. One by one d untouchable's envy consumed them.  Africa eliminated d hateful lot one by one & made Richard whom they persecuted d winner of BBA 2 & $100,000. If u watch dat BBA u will see d similarities between what Tayo is going thru & what Richard suffered. They hate our boy with extreme passion.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Meanwhile this is how the cretins that update the BBA site saw the altercation:

Once again Tayo was at the centre of yet another impassioned brawl. This time around however the odds were stacking higher than ever against the two-time winner of the Star Gift. It all started with an drum used a pawn in what appears to be a sneaky ploy to spark something.

Last night after the revelers made merry at the party and retired to their beds Tayo took to his djembe drum and started beating and chanting at the top of her voice. This sudden burst of energy, we had it under good authority from Ellah, was far from innocent as Tayo’s very intentions were to stir. And break all peace and quiet he did.

Raising hell

Some housemates viewed this as an affront by Tayo and a test of whether he could get away with pushing people buttons. He chose the wrong moment to play his games and Macky2 expressed this to him in no uncertain terms. He snatched the djembe from Tayo, straddled him and beat it senseless over his head in case he missed the point. He then warned the drummer boy to stop it or else.

It wasn’t surprising to see that Tayo couldn’t handle the taste of his own medicine as he stomped off in a huff and yelled empty threats in the garden. Mr.265 could be seen whispering behind Tayo’s back encouraging the others to let him at his outburst in the hopes that he would gain himself a strike which would cast him in a bad light which could only be good for “us”, he said. 

This morning after their work out with fitness instructor Reggie, tempers flared and the topic was raised again. With a bruised ego Tayo entered into another screaming match with Macky2 and JJ whom he blamed for rousing sleeping dogs. JJ, backed by Macky2 and Mr.265, threw a slew of expletives, insults and birds right back at Tayo. Tayo’s friend-turned-enemy, Samantha joined in only too glad to dismiss him as a big old cry baby.

The caucus held by JJ, Mr.265, Macky2 and Samantha lead a smear campaign against Tayo to his buddy Frankie, who tried in vain to come to his defence. They all agreed that Tayo was too devious and foolish for his own good and if Frankie didn’t watch out the bad company would corrupt.

Meanwhile out in the garden Tayo called Samantha wicked and bitter. Nhlanhla reminded Tayo that this was only a game and that he shouldn’t get carried away by his emotions. But it appeared that playing the very game was rendering Tayo a wishy-washy, overly-emotional type.  

Later on over breakfast Permithias sat next to him and started doing what he does best; make music. Singing “wake me up, if you see me fall, don’t you let me fall, I have a heart of gold,” inspired Tayo to pick up his djembe again and find some kind of healing in the music. Of course he was moved to tears in the process.

Do you think Tayo is losing his credibility or is are his haters justified to hate?
it's titled: How to turn friends to enemies and alienate people
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Me I no vote again joor. .even the extravaganza this night. Like it or Not, Tayo's up next week
my sister, I mirror your sentiments. I no dey vote again this week. I'm done with it all
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Forwetinnah:

No he isn't!
With the eviction of Permithias, dynamics would change interestingly. If his team wins the Xtravaganza, he'd be exempted from nominations, leaving the other guys in the open. If that fool Nhlanhla stays true to his promise of making life hell for Idris, then Idris would most likely be up, changing the dynamics both in and outside the house.
Now, cap it off with Tayo winning that shhitty Star Meter cup again. The housemates would be totally discombobulated at how such a 'Diva' could be awesome to Africa again. grin
Don't be a quitter.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
d kangaroo called macky2 is an ex convict, tout etc mtew. But he's still learning sha d star meter still driving him crazy. Nonsense

He was caught for Copper theft, but I'm not sure if he was convicted

Imagine! Copper theft. Stealing wires and selling the copper in the black market shocked
Sneaking into copper mines and stealing the ore like a Niger Delta militant stealing oil.
The height of hunger.
The 3rd richest man in Zambia! grin shocked grin shocked

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2014
Guys post the extravaganza voting link here so we can vote for tayo team.. What team is he in sef.. Team A or B

I don't get why samantha isn't up for nomination this week the big brother this year sef
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
safarigirl:
Meanwhile this is how the cretins that update the BBA site saw the altercation:

it's titled: How to turn friends to enemies and alienate people

Worse stuff was written on that site about Luclay. I just hope you know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
thrizzle:
Guys post the extravaganza voting link here so we can vote for tayo team.. What team is he in sef.. Team A or B

He's in Team B.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
embarassed Nklankla just told Sheila he would eat her vajayjay shocked on national tv....eishhhh these kids.

Why choose the day I sit to watch.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Noah13: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
Anybody care to tell me WTF is going on here

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
spade:

Worse stuff was written on that site about Luclay. I just hope you know.
lol...oh, you mean before the xenophobic rat started posting the news?

Lemme even go and find the other one. The main one about the altercation cuz even the title was cringe-worthy. Everybody on twitter had something to say about that
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thrizzle(m): 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
Noah13:
Anybody care to tell me WTF is going on here
It's the freeze task
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
d kangaroo called macky2 is an ex convict, tout etc mtew. But he's still learning sha d star meter still driving him crazy. Nonsense
...Not sure he was convicted or found guilty

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
datribune:

Munya ke?. My guy ar u sure u watched BBA 2?. Richard never bad-mouthed anyone & there was no one named Munya. Richard was a free-spirit who was hated by d untouchables wit real vehemence. One by one d untouchable's envy consumed them.  Africa eliminated d hateful lot one by one & made Richard whom they persecuted d winner of BBA 2 & $100,000. If u watch dat BBA u will see d similarities between what Tayo is going thru & what Richard suffered. They hate our boy with extreme passion.

Lol sorry I mistook him for the Angolan ricco ......Richard was the guy that fingered ofunneka ?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
..Butterfly on that gown undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
whats d theme for d extravaganza and why the 'fake' british accent
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by datribune: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
decanta:

Lol sorry I mistook him for the Angolan ricco ......Richard was the guy that fingered ofunneka ?

Yeah u ar right.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sexylogan(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:
Male strippers! Whoo hoo! There is God cheesy

De ting taya me oh...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2014
Guys getting ready for their extravagance

I just hope that JJ direct his team to bring up a lovely presentation like that of last week
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
dynamitee:
As in, I don't like sipe but that girl has no rival in the dressing up department. And when you see her made up and all dressed up, she exudes soooooooo much swag,.
Seconded! She does it with so much ease. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
FROM Arthur..

Speaking of which, tell us about your
incident with Tayo?

Tayo is the kind who studies someone's
strength and tries to break them from
that point. The Namibian housemate
Permithias is a talented singer and when
I suggested to him to start selling his
music in the United Kingdom, Tayo
started attacking him from that angle.
When he said that my jokes are stale, I
knew he just wanted to break me and I
also kind of snapped in the heat of the
moment. People usually will do anything
to get headlines.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
decanta:

Richard the married guy who bleeped both tatianna and one Botswana girl.....the same guy that was friends with munya but bad mouthed him......I did watch that show....

@decanta, u have just proved urself TOTALLY WRONG. Munya wasn't in BBA 2, inugo?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
Let's keep voting for the star meter , Tayo must win it. Let those losers know he is loved
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
kgr28:
FROM Arthur..

Speaking of which, tell us about your
incident with Tayo?

Tayo is the kind who studies someone's
strength and tries to break them from
that point. The Namibian housemate
Permithias is a talented singer and when
I suggested to him to start selling his
music in the United Kingdom, Tayo
started attacking him from that angle.
When he said that my jokes are stale, I
knew he just wanted to break me and I
also kind of snapped in the heat of the
moment. People usually will do anything
to get headlines.
and it's because of foolish talk like this that he's out and the 'talented' singer will be joining him tomorrow

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
By the way let us spread Macky 2 criminal case all over, the big brother Facebook page, big brother website and on twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
@safarigirl, sorry I haven't been around. I couldn't find the page on facebook
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
safarigirl:
and it's because of foolish talk like this that he's out and the 'talented' singer will be joining him tomorrow

That is the thing, most people can't handle the truth. All the housemates used to comment on his jokes being boring , the only difference is that Tayo was honest and told him to his face. Even we viewers knew his jokes were stale. Let him go and work on his jokes and stop talking about Tayo.

I'm not moved by whatever they write about him or housemates ganging up against him. They did the same to Uti and he still won.

Let all this attack ginger us to vote like crazy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
safarigirl:

I was only interested in the last part!

People will do anything to get headlines!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
hello nairn landers. I Don miss plenrie buh mehnnnnn, I have to bury myself more in the books from now till my exams.

I think trezegah is going to be playing idris in the xtravaganza, he is wearing his trademark. I dunno who will win on performance alone, but most Def both teams will make me laugh this night. For a buffalo in the midst of thorns, Tayo in doing fine after yesterday's mishaps, good to see.

I shall now go back to page 535 or so and update myself
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

@decanta, u have just proved urself TOTALLY WRONG. Munya wasn't in BBA 2, inugo?

Look up babe,I corrected myself.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
This morning things turned from hot to hostile after Tayo and some of the boys got into it again. The game was morphing into quite an animal and rapidly so. Strategies were shifting gears quicker and sharper than ever before. This of course meant the house was also becoming a tricky terrain and somewhat of a war zone.

Ever the observer and calculator Nhlanhla steered clear of the kitchen where some of the housemates gathered and trash-talked Tayo. As he pumped the iron he kept his eye people’s behaviour and drew out each of their motives in a conversation with Permithias.

Prior to this he handed a hot and bothered Tayo some pearls of wisdom, advising him to keep his wits about him in the game, while they both assassinated Samantha’s character and game inside the house. Nhlanhla even went as far as calling her a pretty face with a dark heart.

Later on he told Permithias that Mr.265 was sneaky and often used someone as a conduit for his own selfish agenda. He was able to smile in your face while laughing at people behind their backs. He also said that Tayo needed to step up to the plate and start taking ownership of his actions.

He and Permithias agreed that things people were letting their emotions get ahead of them and were slowly starting to burst at the seams. Everyone, that is, but them.

MR 14 am calling you out sir.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.