Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250775 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
The wicked shall never go unpunished.

Shebi JJ and Nklankla camp don scatter with that their mean comedy jab @ der felllow housemates....watch what happens in d diary room on Monday.

All Tayo haters shall fall b4 the game is up. Am glad Tayo has no plans of ever apologising to them again and he has all of them figured out.

Atleast we got to hear his own side of the story which was different from what Biggie reported on the website.

Maybe dats why they removed d camera. Mscheeew

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 9:46pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yea they definitely did better and I am really glad you just called a spade a spade... grin wink cool

Ksslib:

True. But JJ and KlaarKlaar were really good.

Team B did 100times better. Iam just calling a spade a spade. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Na God go punnish dis dem camera men oo.....we didn't get 2 see how d convo ended now................ifeel lik breaking the TV... grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
Yea they definitely did better and I am really glad you just called a spade a spade... grin wink cool

You think I don't know what you're doing, right? grin angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
easyflex:
I have been switching between 197 and 198 for the past 5 mins hoping they would go back to Tayo's convo with frankie.
It beats my imagination how u would take off the screen 2 peeps having a very deep convo and put the camera on people making random statements and movement.

Thanks endemol for giving me a reality check thay I can only watch what you decide and you can single handedly manipulate public opinion of a HM by exposing his low moments and also concealing his possible moments of redemption.

This just reminded me of BBA the chase when they are doing the truth or dare game, dilish picked a paper whereby bassey is supposed to suck her ni.pple.s they just went for an advert even tho they did one some few minutes b4 that. Fast fwd a couple of weeks later on same game beverly lost her bra on same game, the cameras were just tryna zoom in on her bosoms . I remember screaming of double standards on the BBA the chase thread up in here where I said that these bba people were packaging dillish for some bigger, little did I know it was the 300k.

Guys,If u had any doubts let it be cleared now. Tayo can never win no matter how africa votes even if u take away the regionalism. Call me a conspiracy theorist but mark this page ellah may be going home with this money if not idris.

At least I can sleep easy this nite from the little I heard, cos I realised Tayo fully understands all the dynamics playing out in the house.

Meanwhile sorry for the long epistle.

Whatever he says, it does not change what he did and said. I guess the directors were aware that he was playing with cameras, he knew the cameras were on him so to twist the story to favour him, i guess that could be the reason they shifted the cameras to somewhere else. The guy is busy doing damage control, but not all is forgotten, watch tomorrow or Monday when they hit him with a strike or disqualified for threatening other housemate's life. Its there in the rule book and he is aware of it. Trying to twist the story to get public support wont work this time around, all has been recorded.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
14:

Whatever he says, it does not change what he did and said. I guess the directors were aware that he was playing with cameras, he knew the cameras were on him so to twist the story to favour him, i guess that could be the reason they shifted the cameras to somewhere else. The guy is busy doing damage control, but not all is forgotten, watch tomorrow or Monday when they hit him with a strike or disqualified for threatening other housemate's life. Its there in the rule book and he is aware of it. Trying to twist the story to get public support wont work this time around, all has been recorded.
You need deliverance.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by MsNas(f): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
14:

Your hate will be your wreck. Because this one has passed "Be careful". But you must be a venomous person oo. Even after we bash and batter you on here. You're still unrepentant. You need Jesus and Prozac stat.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
tosag:
You need deliverance.

Do you really think everything will be sweeped under the carpet? He will get some sort of punishment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2014
14:

Biggest load of shiitt I've seen on this thread....and that's a record cuz you and your bro have been posting some ridiculous stuff

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
MsNas:

Your hate will be your wreck. Because this one has passed "Be careful". But you must be a venomous person oo. Even after we bash and batter you on here. You're still unrepentant. You need Jesus and Prozac stat.

No hate at all, just stating the facts on table.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
safarigirl:
Biggest load of shiitt I've seen on this thread....and that's a record cuz you and your bro have been posting some ridiculous stuff

Which statement are you disagreeing with?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by bamidele029: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
14:

Do you really think everything will be sweeped under the carpet? He will get some sort of punishment.

He will get a punishment or strike but he won't get disqualified. That is not a big deal, the likes if Sam also have strikes already

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
14:

Which statement are you disagreeing with?
All you ever wanted was the Nigerian with swag to be exited from the show. Bwahaha....

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
...always the victim.
...has he ever confronted anyone ?*Sam! and *Sheillah
...but he always preach about people confronting him when they have issues with him..this he preach in the DR and to azz lickers like frankie( does that count as gossip with frankie)
...he randomlly quarelled with hms and later apologized *talking of testing waters.
...now he has issues with Macky2, people here are murdering Macky2..*noise is noise, it doesnt need Einstein to tell its a noise from a grown man of 28..a drum noise!
...the perfect hm ever to appear in BBA
...for this he cant be gossiped about
...hms must stay true and loyal to him, for he is a saint.
...now hes intelligent also*hahahaha
...this man is everything-everything. a killer too!
...now hes contemplating to murder a fellow hm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
14:

With the Energy you channel into hating your fellow Human cause of a mere game, I wouldn't be surprised if you die before your time.

Note: Not that I'm wishing you evil. It's just an observation.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
easyflex:
I have been switching between 197 and 198 for the past 5 mins hoping they would go back to Tayo's convo with frankie.
It beats my imagination how u would take off the screen 2 peeps having a very deep convo and put the camera on people making random statements and movement.

Thanks endemol for giving me a reality check thay I can only watch what you decide and you can single handedly manipulate public opinion of a HM by exposing his low moments and also concealing his possible moments of redemption.

This just reminded me of BBA the chase when they are doing the truth or dare game, dilish picked a paper whereby bassey is supposed to suck her ni.pple.s they just went for an advert even tho they did one some few minutes b4 that. Fast fwd a couple of weeks later on same game beverly lost her bra on same game, the cameras were just tryna zoom in on her bosoms . I remember screaming of double standards on the BBA the chase thread up in here where I said that these bba people were packaging dillish for some bigger, little did I know it was the 300k.

Guys,If u had any doubts let it be cleared now. Tayo can never win no matter how africa votes even if u take away the regionalism. Call me a conspiracy theorist but mark this page ellah may be going home with this money if not idris.

At least I can sleep easy this nite from the little I heard, cos I realised Tayo fully understands all the dynamics playing out in the house.

I think adverts aint random,they are programmed every one hour or so......but I do get your point and yes that was a long epistle.
Meanwhile sorry for the long epistle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
all4naija:

All you ever wanted was the Nigerian with swag to be existed from the show. Bwahaha....

are you lost again!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by bamidele029: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
Guys pls start voting for team B, it's now open. Let's keep ignoring the haters and not lose focus

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dynamitee: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
swept, not sweeped. Olodo
14:

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
kgr28:

are you lost again!
I have no idea of what you are talking about. I have never got lost before. How is the development in Township and the bucket poo system going? Hahaha...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
spade:

You don finally see the light? grin

I hope it doesn't turn out like the Maria-Dillish situation where you guys woke up to the truth a little too late.
And come to think of it, I warned you all on that one, too. grin

#GodBlessTheSpadeySenses cool
well, I wasn't voting this week cuz my service was awful. Dropped 13 for Trez all week and 23 for Frankie today before my battery died
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
Spade I promise you that I wont call a spade a spade again...whenever I want to tell people to call a spade a spade, I will use something else that will ensure I don't end up calling a spade a spade. Thus I will use words that will ensure I do not call a spade a spade. grin smiley grin cool

LMAO this was so much fun I swear! Goodnight... smiley

spade:

You think I don't know what you're doing, right? grin angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 08, 2014
They all hate him yet they can't get his name off their mouth... Aswear! I dey envy Tayo grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
all4naija:
I have no idea of what you are talking about. I have never got lost before. How is the development in Township and the bucket poo system going? Hahaha...

Yeah I knew you are lost, this is not politics section. and you dont watch BBA so stop posting shyt.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
DVintageMalkia:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Mr.265 could be seen whispering behind Tayo’s back encouraging the others to let him at his outburst in the hopes that he would gain himself a strike which would cast him in a bad light which could only be good for “us”, he said.

This statement just made BBA hotshot look like Royal Rumble in WWE, where people attempt to throw anyone they can handle out of the ring, and team up on anyone stronger for them to handle individually, and the cycle continues...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
bamidele029:

He will get a punishment or strike but he won't get disqualified. That is not a big deal, the likes if Sam also have strikes already

See now you getting there slowly but surely
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
alekside:
They all hate him yet they can't get his name off their mouth... Aswear! I dey envy Tayo grin

Even Idi Amin, Gaddifi, Hitler made headlines and people always talked bout them also they were hated...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tayo was wrong plain and simple ,his excuses sounded ridiculous and made no sense whatsoever...... He should have just met macky 2 in private and trash the whole thing ,calling out people who borrowed slippers from him was very childish in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
kgr28:

Yeah I knew you are lost, this is not politics section. and you dont watch BBA so stop posting shyt.
Does that mean I can't post on the thread my views on what others following the show said? Please... It is time for you to know that the only person with swag on the show is the Nigerian. Accept that and move on with your South African pathetic life. I don't care about BBA because South Africans are just wannabees!

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa. Hehehe...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
The earlier you guys reduce the excuses you make for this guy the better his chances .....imagine him saying his drum was the reason why people know Lilian as the twerker and that all the boys are afraid of him.....like seriously?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.