Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250626 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 1:25am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:

Just look at this guy's pathetic lies.
How old are you? 6?

So, you supposedly used his REAL NAME to post insults all over Facebook, and you still claim you want to protect his identity?
Boy, are you really this dumb?
Did you even read my comment you stupid old fool.....there are a gazallion people in the world that bear the same name, it can be anybody ......I might even be using the wrong pictures .....this shows how stupid and shallow brained you are........how are you even sure that the so called account you shared today belongs to the person replying you here? Because you have a song with no supporting music video ,you post people's picture like a retard..... What if eventually the music video of the song comes out and it is a totally different person.......and you are quoting a decanta but the person that has been repling you is called decantan ......am not a lawyer but in a law court that basically makes your whole case " null and void"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 1:31am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:

LOL. You delude yourself. But let me break it to you.

1. This ID isn't even mine. I only started using it in October 2010, so I have nothing to lose.
2. Nairaland is just what it is - a discussion forum just like many others - so you can damn well understand that, in a nutshell, I don't give a damn grin

You have admitted to being a troll with numerous other false identities just like this failed one you've got here, so I'll join you and sip that lemonade as we wait for those moderators wink
Kikikikiki Xmas is coming early.....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:36am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

Kikikikiki Xmas is coming early.....

It suuuuuure is wink

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:43am On Nov 11, 2014
Anyway, De Kaftan, I'll be going to bed now.

And by the time I wake up, I hope the mods don read our entire exchange, you hear?
Afterwards, you go morph into a lawyer straight from a John Grisham novel, and then take me to the The Hague, alright? cheesy

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 1:51am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:
Anyway, De Kaftan, I'll be going to bed now.

And by the time I wake up, I hope the mods don read our entire exchange, you hear?
Afterwards, you go morph into a lawyer straight from a John Grisham novel, and then take me to the The Hague, alright? cheesy

Cheers.
That's the problem with people who think they know more than they do,the end up shooting themselves on the feet.....at the end of the day I might neither be the boy nor the girl.... I might just be a Facebook troll .....I might never have encountered these people in my life .....but I come here mention a name and you go on pulling out pictures like a deranged psycho........keep posting .......the fun is just beginning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 11, 2014
ochon:

Hey Mr. Safarigirl's delusional crush, keep me out of this rubbish. If Decanta(n) is a lesbo, a guy, a gurl, straight or bent, homósexual or heterosexual, I DONT GIVE A FÜCK!! I see him or her as a threadmate, simples. Her gender or sexual orientation is not my burden to bear. Thanks. wink

Dude, stop talking about this orientation thing.... must you agree with everything? There's is only one sexxxual orientation and it btw one nd the opposite sex, any other thing is an abnormality... why should she even tell us she is a lesbo? who is forking interested??
Which self respecting Nigerian lesbo goes around talking about it for no good reason...
Which lesbo gives dvmb reasons such as get irritated at the sight of a d' i' Ck but sees nothing wrong with licking another woman...
Talking about objectifying women but doesn't have a problem with getting artificially inseminated... Dont sperm banks objectify men going by her suppositions?
Dat dude/ girl, whatever is either being mischievous or foolish or both...
Nonsense... am tired of lesbian stories

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:
your spade uncovered poo,the boy he uploaded is my kid bro who has not even turned 18........of course I brag about being a lesbian because I didn't know my identity will ever be reveled .....you guys can believe whatever you wish but I know what I am,,I just wanted to come here have fun and enjoy big bro......Now this guy have put me in harms way and possibly my brother's young career.

Nobody is harming you here.... be rest assured... butii, if you are a lesbo, you are a terrible one, a misguided one actually...
Nd we don't wanna hear it pls, i especially...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:
Seriously this spade guy is something else.... Bully me? You really think you are bullying me right now? Am currently trolling madville with my other accounts right now and really loling so hard at all these right now...you are just giving me the attention I want.....keep exposing as I keep watching...

Why were u reporting to the mods if you are really enjoying the attention undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:

So, you claim you want to protect your brother's image, but at the same time, you supposedly use his identity to spew insults all over Facebook?
Boy, you must really be the dumbest iiddiot alive to think anyone would buy your lies.
Just keep reporting and hoping the moderators react. You just got caught.

And let it sink in that any 'exposure' of your so-called brother you might want to complain about, has already been done by you.

So, alias, you no create. You supposedly used his ID to spew bile over the place, and now complain about exposure?
YOU came in here introducing yourself as a man to begin with, until you flipped your script yet again.

My guy, it is over for you.

Barman, give this guy one bottle

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by margenta(f): 4:27am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

And mind you am very vindictive, if the mods fail to act on this ,I will take care of you in my own way....since you are so good at digging things up....you might need to dig that up as well grin.....you really over stepped your boundaries.

Honestly bro, if I'm a mod, you'd have no case. At the very worst, you can be the one receiving the ban in spite of the very good explanation made on your behalf by thandii.

You need to get your lie game together.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by margenta(f): 4:35am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

I used his name that was the name of the account I used way back in 2013 to attack Melvin...... I never banked on the fact that spade will find the real account given to the fact that there are up to hundreds of that name on Facebook......I never posted his pictures or send any link of his account,I never defrauded anybody.....so why exactly will this guy post my Facebook link here even though I've told him several times to just accept me whichever way he chooses and just let me have my fun

OK so you're saying that's your Facebook link but you're denying that you're ifeanyi?

Dude, your lie game is really disorganized at this point.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by margenta(f): 4:46am On Nov 11, 2014
decantan:

That's the problem with people who think they know more than they do,the end up shooting themselves on the feet.....at the end of the day I might neither be the boy nor the girl.... I might just be a Facebook troll .....I might never have encountered these people in my life .....but I come here mention a name and you go on pulling out pictures like a deranged psycho........keep posting .......the fun is just beginning.

If this is the case then spade hasn't technically broken the rules. People's pictures are posted on this forum everyday, you can only cup a ban if someone genuinely admits that his or her pictures were inappropriately posted.

So even if you now admit that its yours, he could still argue that it was appropriately posted to bust your initial lie that you weren't the person. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:48am On Nov 11, 2014
ochon:

They're done. I didn't pay full attention..

After. She's done with Tayo, she moved over to KlarKlar, telling him she's not happy with HMs bullying Tayo. Klarklar concurs and says the gang-up is not fair. That's he's not surprised cos HMs have resorted to silly mind games and gang-up at this stage of the competition. That he told Tayo he has one problem, that he overdoes things when he's happy; so whenever he's happy, he lets his guards down and don't notice his enemies. That he told him to always look at people's face especially when he's rejoicing, that he'll be able to know those faking their smiles. Sheillah told him, that though she laughs a lot, she tries to be in many places so she can know HMs that hates her. That she doesn't get deceived by the HMs' fake smiles. That she knows her friends.

KlarKlar then said what I liked, he said something like "I said this earlier but no one took me serious. See, I'm not surprised at what's happening right now. At the first stage of every game, everyone is still naïve and cheerful. No hate, no snitching, but as time progresses, people change, they start lying and playing dirty. At this stage, I know all of them."

Abeg, I don tire, NL distracted me.
ok. Ese. Sheila na better pikin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:54am On Nov 11, 2014
labelledame:
Lmaoo please spare my zode ooo,she was team Idris since day one grin grin
na lie, I remember she was team Esther, by day 8 she was shouting Esther everywhere I even came here to report it and I told her I thought Idris was better, she said she only knows Esther na when dem evict the chic she come scarce for like 3 weeks before she show like 3 days ago to declare her support for Idris wey she been no send. Go beg her make she no support Idris because people she supports never win: Maria, Melvin, Esther. Soon e go be Idris
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 6:08am On Nov 11, 2014
Morning Guys.

Just read up phewww 90% bullying 10% BB updates.

Na wa for una.

As 4 you decanta you dont owe anyone any explanation abt your sexual orientation or watever. Stop trying too hard to prove urself some of us dont care. I like your posts here and hope to see more of it.

Spade Nwanne this world is a small place....I know you were trying to prove a point, just do that once and move on. You come across as very sound person. ...just dont get carried away. If someone wants to lie its their business so long as they dont cause harm to others.

So please guys lets enjoy the game. So na Goatee we dey vote this week. Issokay.

S/O to my day 1 peeps wink

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:22am On Nov 11, 2014
spade:
Anyway, let's get back to the topic.

Apparently, Tayo's page admin has come out to tell the fans she's voting Idris for some reason.
It's moments like this I begin to wonder exactly on whose side she is.

http://www.facebook.com/tayobbahotshots
don't mind the mumu and she asked people who they were saving, they said Goitse, she no even consider their points before she go post her nonsense. Thank God people have the sense to blast her this week. They're even accusing her of Frankie's eviction cuz she said they should vote Trez. Na only she dey vote Idris with her mumu strategy sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iphie25(f): 6:33am On Nov 11, 2014
margenta:

Candida kwanu?
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2014
safarigirl:
don't mind the mumu and she asked people who they were saving, they said Goitse, she no even consider their points before she go post her nonsense. Thank God people have the sense to blast her this week. They're even accusing her of Frankie's eviction cuz she said they should vote Trez. Na only she dey vote Idris with her mumu strategy sha

Is it the same set of people that managed melvin's account?
What of the facebook account for Tayo? When are we starting?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2014
LOL @ JJ saying he walks away when sexxx is being discussed. Like, 4real? No wonder he acts like a 40-year-old virgin around Sam.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 6:46am On Nov 11, 2014
njokusboy:

Dude, stop talking about this orientation thing.... must you agree with everything? There's is only one sexxxual orientation and it btw one nd the opposite sex, any other thing is an abnormality... why should she even tell us she is a lesbo? who is forking interested??
Which self respecting Nigerian lesbo goes around talking about it for no good reason...
Which lesbo gives dvmb reasons such as get irritated at the sight of a d' i' Ck but sees nothing wrong with licking another woman...
Talking about objectifying women but doesn't have a problem with getting artificially inseminated... Dont sperm banks objectify men going by her suppositions?
Dat dude/ girl, whatever is either being mischievous or foolish or both...
Nonsense... am tired of lesbian stories

Erm, I'm not sorry that you don't tolerate lesbianism or lesbians. TBH, that's your PERSONAL cup of tea, and none of my damn business. I dislike lesbianism but I don't dislike lesbians. I dislike gáyism, but I don't dislike gàys. What I'm saying is, I dislike the practice, but don't dislike the humans practising it. I won't advise any human to go into such, but I won't hate him or her for doing such.

Lemme not give you a well-detailed first-hand experience about a gáy that changed the HATRED I was raised with against homòsexuals. But just know this, back in my SS1, I was opportune to meet a gày friend that sat me down and told me his life struggles and the persecutions he'd been through, and what he'd pass through in the hands of the society and his family. And....

Lemme not tell you the full story, but I've resolved after that "exprience" that in as much I dislike the practice, I will NEVER hate the humans practising it. None of your epistle, can change my decision. So channel it to a dude that gives a fùck, definitely not me. I love humans, gáy or not. That's the code that I live by, you do you, and allow me do me.

It's funny bro, seeing your hypocritical comment... Kikiki.. Same way you accused Forkadict of loving "fúck", but you watch pórns and even know their names. Now you did mention "Carerra" as one of your favourite pórnstars, bros, ain't you a hypocrite for clamping down on me, while you've watched Carerra's "lesbian" scenes, as well as other pònstars' "lesbian scenes" but had the chutzpah to call me out? You watch lesbians scenes on pórns (Carrera does it, I googled it), but you come here to talk smack to me? Why don't you practice what you preach, Sir Njokusboy?

Keep your sermon to yourself, I don't need it. I'm cool my nigga. wink I'm done with this issue, henceforth. Good morning to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2014
grin
njojusboy:

Oga, I don dey suspect you, d way u dey talk dis tin
dey funny me walai, every mugu knows dat praye guy
has nothing on uti in the looks department.. Although
dat may not be too important, evry babe get wetin she
dey find, dat selly, she dey lyk person wey go lyk zang
wella, its little wonder she was so into nando, dat
praye fit be disguised brad pitt but no argue dat fine
own abeg, e no follow.. Let's call a spade a spade..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:03am On Nov 11, 2014
olegunner:

Oga as am reading dis post...trust me ino dey wish u well....which imaginary brother...harms ko...ammunition ni...see stop it b4 I curse you...its nt getting funny anymore....

Not meaning to overflogg the issue but I just had to ROTFLMAO at this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Just holla at forkadict, it can't be that hard to get some. He's a really generous guy.

With all pleasure.

Let her fix the date, venue and time and I'm game.

Which work I get wey pass pussssy work?

No time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2014
Mayne, this trainer is murking these people today. It's like bootcamp.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 7:22am On Nov 11, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Guy create a new account already. I can't help thinking of you as a guy who wants to molest me. No hard feelings.

ROTFLMFAO.

Hard feelings suppose dey o bros.

Please pardon me. Catching up tinzz
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2014
Na so the resident investigator revealed my ynash for here too! grin
Spade:

I caught the guy last year when he tried to play
"Perfect Internet Gentleman" with this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-
africa-chase-official/2198#19247703
But today, na the same person Briaeros dey hide
his posts right now as we speak (and probably
about to ban)
Internet Gentlemen no go kill me
Obrafour:

For some strange reason I felt you have not forgotten
about that. You totally misunderstood me then. I
striked out the lady in that post and replaced it with
woman for a reason, in a skewed way I was
supporting you. Anyways sha, I don port

Obrafour:

@Spade soiled his record 0n this
Thread when he engaged @Brefo2 on a dissing
marathon. I don't like it when men trade banter
with ladies women.
spade:

Sorry to rain on your parade bro, but I do not pander to such ideals where the internet is involved. It's even laughable to do so. When making a post or addressing a poster, I do it purely on the degree of common sense showcased by that poster without stopping over to check whether a handle has an M or an F to it, as anybody can assign whatever gender they like on the internet.
So, if it's wisdom I see, I praise it for its wisdom. If it's sttupidity I tell it exactly where to jump off, regardless of gender.
Wisdom and sttupidity know no gender, so I address everyone equally, and that's how it should be.
A fine example is this reply I gave Sholay2011 when he tried to be a condescending knucklehead:
Spade:

There you go.
Also, I find it ironic you could say that, considering your last ID (GH Kwame) had a reputation for shying away from confrontations with men, and only choosing to attack female posters, which, not too long ago, led some of them into calling you a coward on this very thread undecided
Or have you forgotten? 3LIKES
Obrafour:

There you go again, I am not GH
Kwame. If my memory serves me right, That
niggar slayed anyone who confronted him, he did
not descriminate. I could go back and paste the
ish he had with @Mariarocks(m), @ochon(m),
and countless males but I think its not in my
place to do such a thing. But serously mehn, you
failed to grasp the sacarsm in my post,
especially when I striked out lady and replaced it
with women. 2LIKES
Spade:

Must have flown over my head. I tend to find it
difficult to concentrate when playing Call of Duty
and pausing it every now and then to post on
Nairaland.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2014
margenta:

Candida kwanu?
she nor gree talk the exact one o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2014
margenta:

Candida kwanu?
she nor gree talk the exact one o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2014
Oh, Butterphly! She's standing around like a hotel maitre d while others are sweating their butts off. I give up on this girl.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by decantan: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Well after going through the comments here with
The exception of osun and thandi most of the others have tissue inside their brains ......a total stranger comes into a group writes a very long comment and gives you all a name.....now logical questions would be
What if the person is not actually who he or she claims to be?
I can walk in here and claim to be Genevieve Nnaji does that give you a right to start uploading Genevieve Nnaji's picture?
Mind you that the "Ifeanyi Ojukwu" is a very notorious person in bba pages,what if I was a south African who hates his or her guts and walks in to this thread claims am him and go on to cause controversy just so this scenario will play up
I know you people will like to defend your forum mate but it really just makes all of you look stupid ........because in this computer world anybody can claim to be anybody ,and once you are not certain who is the hand behind the moniker or have any claim except pictures or a name given..........you are really shooting yourself on the feet....People like spade who wants to unfold every secret of the world ,end very badly most of the time.....as for all the quotations from irrelevant people, I won't even honour those things by even looking at it.( sips lemonade)

(1) (2) (3) ... (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) (616) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.