Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2253067 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
dre11:

Yep I guess so
I think she was the lady that felt grieved about last year selection
nah, she was a finalist in last year's project fame. She came second
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
Oh....my Dillish, miss ya cry

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: nah, she was a finalist in last year's project fame. She came second

Thanks for the correction then

Motunrayo01:
I can't access it also, I tink one has to send a code but I don't know it.

Are we still gonna need the code again.... Because I don't know it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
BBA is heating up, why is this page dead? Highlights of seasons 1-8 were up yesterday, repeat of BBA the chase on 198 as we speak, but this page is not swelling. I am a BBA addict and you will hear more from me from Oct 5
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
dre11:

Thanks for the correction then

Are we still gonna need the code again.... Because I don't know it
noo, this time around, channel 198 and 197 will be activated automatically. Who doesn't want to watch is the one that needs the code to lock it
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
ellab:

Uganda dey lack fine gals abi wetin?
dem for kukuma bring all d fake housemates back.

hello everyone..glad to be here again smiley
the Uganda girl Ella is actually good looking and tall. She's current miss Uganda, check her out on internet. Her real name is Stella though
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 22, 2014
spanzed: What date is the show starting now??
sunday Oct 5, 6pm naija time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha, no let that picture deceive you o. Dude is like 3ft tall and is about as interesting as classical music and watching paint dry
lolz...safari girl...dude should b 5ft4inch tall I guess,nt on d tall side yeahh, na d age dey fear me 23? lik really undecided, football age thinz cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2014
waxdude:
lolz...safari girl...dude should b 5ft4inch tall I guess,nt on d tall side yeahh, na d age dey fear me 23? lik really undecided, football age thinz cheesy
he's not that tall. I'm 5ft.2" and I'm sure I'm taller than that dude. Last time I saw a dude that short on BBA was Justice from season 2
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: he's not that tall. I'm 5ft.2" and I'm sure I'm taller than that dude. Last time I saw a dude that short on BBA was Justice from season 2

What of guy the from Karen set?

He's short and was Karen boyfriend once like that.

He's chubby with an awkward body.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

What of guy the from Karen set?

He's short and was Karen boyfriend once like that.

He's chubby with an awkward body.
Luclay u mean, meanwhile dey hv ntroduced a nigerian LILIAN
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: he's not that tall. I'm 5ft.2" and I'm sure I'm taller than that dude. Last time I saw a dude that short on BBA was Justice from season 2
Luclay,kelvin...dem short na, t least dt of kelvin I hv met him one on one(d year he won)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2014
Ladies and Gentlemen, the Nigeria rep has arrived and she is HOT!!! grin

Lilian- Nigeria (22)

Luis- Namibia (23)

M'am bea- Ghana (25)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2014
waxdude: Luclay u mean, meanwhile dey hv ntroduced a nigerian LILIAN

Nah. Not luclay.

He kinda looks effiminate. I think he's from Malawi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2014
Omo
That 9ja lady and Ghanaian lady are just fine and yummy

I hate it that it will done for 63 days
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Nigeria rep has arrived and she is HOT!!! grin

Lilian- Nigeria (22)

Luis- Namibia (23)

M'am bea- Ghana (25)

This Ghananian lady is using football age.

Lol! From her look, she ain't below 30years of age.

BTW, how many housemates for each country?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 10:48am On Sep 23, 2014
meforyou1: noo, this time around, channel 198 and 197 will be activated automatically. Who doesn't want to watch is the one that needs the code to lock it

That will be cool
Leggo till the d day
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

This Ghananian lady is using football age.

Lol! From her look, she ain't below 30years of age.

BTW, how many housemates for each country?
hahaha, why evuls?

Is it just me or does the Nigerian girl look like Selly?

It's 2 housemates for each country

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha, why evuls?

Is it just me or does the Nigerian girl look like Selly?

It's 2 housemates for each country

Yeah. More like Selly but matured like that Ghananian Mama on BBA 2011.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yeah. More like Selly but matured like that Ghananian Mama on BBA 2011.
Comfort?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2014
dre11: Omo
That 9ja lady and Ghanaian lady are just fine and yummy

I hate it that it will done for 63 days
Dey lost time alredy na
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
I love the Ghanaians. So, I'll be rooting for them & my home team, team South Africa. Can't wait!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flome(f): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello everyone..nice to be back

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Flome(f): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: Comfort?
her name is confidence not comfort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: I love the Ghanaians. So, I'll be rooting for them & my home team, team South Africa. Can't wait!!
the Ghanaians don't stand a chance this year. Selly and Elikem were far better.

This Ghanaian dude is more of a Sammy- old dude compared to the rest of the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
Flome: her name is confidence not comfort
oh yeah, my bad
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chimajii: 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmm...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: the Ghanaians don't stand a chance this year. Selly and Elikem were far better.

This Ghanaian dude is more of a Sammy- old dude compared to the rest of the house.

Are they bringing back previous house-mates? If not, then how do you know that the Ghanaians don't stand a chance?

I haven't watched much of Big Brother, I'll be honest. But, I'm currently watching past episodes of The Chance on the Big Brother channel (channel 198 on DStv), which is what got me interested on the upcoming competition. So, we will see.

Still behind team Ghana & team S.A regardless cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Are they bringing back previous house-mates? If not, then how do you know that the Ghanaians don't stand a chance?

I haven't watched much of Big Brother, I'll be honest. But, I'm currently watching past episodes of The Chance on the Big Brother channel (channel 198 on DStv), which is what got me interested on the upcoming competition. So, we will see.

Still behind team Ghana & team S.A regardless cheesy
lol...they brought back some old housemates (JJ ans Alusa) but the Ghanaians won't go far especially the guy.

Countries tend to choose their male reps over their female reps, so the Ghanaians will most likely abandon the campaign for the lady for the guy, but the guy is married so he can't do some things like flirt or go into a relationship else viewers will kick him out for cheating.

He doesn't strike me as an interesting person and will most likely not blend in with the others (plus he's the oldest so far)

Like I said, Ghana won't go far this year, quote me a month after the show has started, the woman stands a greater chance, but she looks more like a Natasha kind of character and Ghana may not fight for her.

Been watching BBA since the first season, I can read it to some extent
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: lol...they brought back some old housemates (JJ ans Alusa) but the Ghanaians won't go far especially the guy.

Countries tend to choose their male reps over their female reps, so the Ghanaians will most likely abandon the campaign for the lady for the guy, but the guy is married so he can't do some things like flirt or go into a relationship else viewers will kick him out for cheating.

He doesn't strike me as an interesting person and will most likely not blend in with the others (plus he's the oldest so far)

Like I said, Ghana won't go far this year, quote me a month after the show has started, the woman stands a greater chance, but she looks more like a Natasha kind of character and Ghana may not fight for her.

Interesting. We will see I guess. Who are you pulling for in the upcoming show?

Zim guy is attractive, he'll give me the motivation to watch lol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
safarigirl: lol...they brought back some old housemates (JJ ans Alusa) but the Ghanaians won't go far especially the guy.

Wicked cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dre11(m): 5:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
waxdude:
Dey lost time alredy na

I know man.....
But with some beauty am seeing.... I want it to last the whole session man

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.