Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250794 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dannyxy:
no light, ema binu.
i no give u money for fuel before i commot this morning?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
ninnyanny:
I think he said all that to show how happy he really was to see uti....not just uti but someone who truly understands him....dos borites have been making him feel abnormal.

Yep.

He said to uti, 'these people dey make me feel somehow. i con dey tink say i dey abnormal.' Uti then replied 'You dey normal, na hin you dey Big brother house? Anybody wey dey big brother house no dey normal na.' Both of them laughed over it.

he was ecstatic at seeing those former housemates Luclay, elikem and most especially Uti.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cestmoi1:

grin....Should I say amen to that?tongue
you better say amen, it you really know the man you are talking to, you would shout a big Amen!.

or don't you want a fine, God fearing husband?,OK let me add rich, naija girls, una too like money grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
seems Vimbai and Luclay have successfully hide the juggling kit

let me see how them go para for the house if them sabi Wetin these guys Don do
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

No, I read the book grin

I freaking knew it!

Little wonder you were trying to pull a pseudo pshychoanalytical criminologist on my boy Denzel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
forkadict:

Yep.

He said to uti, 'these people dey make me feel somehow. i con dey tink say i dey abnormal.' Uti then replied 'You dey normal, na hin you dey Big brother house? Anybody wey dey big brother house no dey normal na.' Both of them laughed over it.

he was ecstatic at seeing those former housemates Luclay, elikem and most especially Uti.
lol d guy de heaven
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
Na waooo its like some of you watch your own Bigbrother on coolfm.

Tayo was very excited to see Uti and the exhousemates, that he said as seniors he would even fetch water for them. It was just a joke abeggg, he said it out of excitement.

I dont even blame the guy for being tooo happy, boredom and tooo much analysis done kill the game..so let him have fun

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
Islie:
seems Vimbai and Luclay have successfully hide the juggling kit

let me see how them go para for the house if them sabi Wetin these guys Don do

LMAO.

I just hope say Biggie go fit contain the situation if the hotshots start to dey para o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
forkadict:

I guess he's just soooo happy to see him and he's willing to make his stay a comfortable one. so if you call that 'worshipping' then its your piece of cake. I call it hospitality. Even tho I heard him tell Uti yesterday that he will do anything for him in the house that he'll fetch water for him amongst other things. I was like wtf!
You didn't watch last night ,he was all over uti ,he even went to lie on his bed....like seriously?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
Diary session on..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
The housemates are all concentrating hard
on these new balncing skills as the circus
performer effortlessly balances on a plank while
juggling while they battle to keep balance.............
Hum!
seems this is what they tried doing that have Lucklay and Vimbia the chance to steal their probs
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2014
ninnyanny:
i no give u money for fuel before i commot this morning?
no! no!, should I send my account number?, #10,000 will just be enough for as many updates as you want.. aunty nini, you too gbasky, make I send my account number? grin tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
this hot-bore they para for this old housemates
and
Sipe, Sheillah, Trezagah and Ellah chat
about the new housemates, They are definitely
getting under their skin.........

if they no get on their skin..... how the show goes sweet and how Biggy go make his money

I swear this guys are just bad market
and where makky2 dey self all this while
the boring funniest hot shot#mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Diary session on..
High time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dannyxy:
no! no!, should I send my account number?, #10,000 will just be enough for as many updates as you want.. aunty nini, you too gbasky, make I send my account number? grin tongue
tah geraway
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
yiwaldecanta:

You didn't watch last night ,he was all over uti ,he even went to lie on his bed....like seriously?

LMFAO @ you didnt watch last night.

So when did Tayo make that statement that he will fetch water for Uti. This afternoon?

FYI. I watched every bit of it. From their entering the house, the macky 2 yawa, the Miss peo-Sheila-Ndanda yawa, the Ndanda-Denzel yawa, the dance routine which involved Uti Elikem Vimbai with tayo drumming. Everything till 11;30pm.

So pl-e-a-se.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
v24m:
Na waooo its like some of you watch your own Bigbrother on coolfm.

Tayo was very excited to see Uti and the exhousemates, that he said as seniors he would even fetch water for them. It was just a joke abeggg, he said it out of excitement.

I dont even blame the guy for being tooo happy, boredom and tooo much analysis done kill the game..so let him have fun
na wazobia fm i de use watch my own
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Sulu says he is having a bit of friction with Nhlanhla and hopes to teach him a lesson before their exit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
ninnyanny:
na wazobia fm i de use watch my own

#noneofmybusiness undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
forkadict:

I freaking knew it!

Little wonder you were trying to pull a pseudo pshychoanalytical criminologist on my boy Denzel.

You're really retarded. Get stepping, fo.ol.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
forkadict:

LMFAO @ you didnt watch last night.

So when did Tayo make that statement that he will fetch water for Uti. This afternoon?

FYI. I watched every bit of it. From their entering the house, the macky 2 yawa, the Miss peo-Sheila-Ndanda yawa, the Ndanda-Denzel yawa, the dance routine which involved Uti Elikem Vimbai with tayo drumming. Everything till 11;30pm.

So pl-e-a-se.
Ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
ninnyanny:
tah geraway
lmao, you too stingy, akagum. ordinary chicken change, you no wan give.

itisnotgood.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Ksslib:

Nah. Nobody dismissed him cos of his looks. The guy no ugly sef. But the nigga is creepy as fvck. There's no debate about that. Haba, you sef look am nah.
I agree with u on this. The Denzel i watched last yr ain't bad looking buh just seems like one screw needs to be tightened.

My mom will say " na nya bu anu yeelu mana ofolu obele"

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
Islie:
this hot-bore they para for this old housemates
and
Sipe, Sheillah, Trezagah and Ellah chat
about the new housemates, They are definitely
getting under their skin.........

if they no get on their skin..... how the show goes sweet and how Biggy go make his money

I swear this guys are just bad market
and where makky2 dey self all this while
the boring funniest hot shot#mtcheew
since biggie is good at rigging he suda rigged dat sh..it. if its to crown dillish d winner and giving esther's vote to ella and taking perming lotion outta d nomination list he wuda done it a 100th time. mtsweeeeeeeeeeee.....macky aint even boring....theres no name for what he is.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Macky2 to biggie-i think i and sulu are completely diffrent,he is in his lane and am in mine,i don't see him as competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
ninnyanny:
we that watched last night were giving updates oooo
una wey come de watch today na come de give half baked update

"tayo is crazy"
"u gat to love tayo"
"elikem is treading"
"luclay will act soon"

haba wetin dem de do.....??
..No mind dem. I go soon tell PHCN to strike the land, and DPR to create artificial scarcity, make them tell govt say them need maternity leave grin grin..DPR can do anything
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by yiwaldecanta: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Macky 2 says he likes elikam the least and loves luclay the most.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

You're really retarded. Get stepping, fo.ol.

LMAO.

Isn't it ironic?

You display a gun as your profile pix a few weeks ago and now you are accussing an innocent dude of looking like a serial killer. If anyone deserves that accussation, it is YOU!

Now, get stepping, bigger f.ool

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
i see nhlanhla and luclay drama coming and
theres gonna be alot of shots being fired
#BBHotshots
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
forkadict:

LMAO.

I just hope say Biggie go fit contain the situation if the hotshots start to dey para o.

hehehe
Nah their para me self wan watch

no be the analysis and analyze of the game across region I want watch

I want make the Mr goody goody comort from their face and see the real them

they just playing safe for the cameras
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
spade:
Depression is that feeling you get after you've received an SMS on your modem from your network provider, saying you've got 212 MB left sad
...we've all passed through this type of depression
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Islie: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
I just want hear Wetin the established house guru go talk about the house and the borites

make Biggy ask them questions about the house

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.