Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250509 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by SilentBang(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
smiley is this 800th page?? grin grin can't wait for the1000th

And its on this so called "special pages" you ll get to see the most rubbish of posts. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Another plot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
tunbebes:

Lolz@Makoko...with you,Safarigal and spoonaddict deres no dull moment...

All in the name of having fun though, at least on MY part it is.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
I was here some
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
. grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dammyg319(f): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
page 800
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
800!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Wetin now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 11:41am On Nov 19, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Bought or paid for with the almighty Randellas I'm sure grin Also because he had been given a fair chance to be able to make that much moola to afford such luxury cheesy

I'm surprised you didn't say private jet. Kwaaa

Naaah..he said there's more money to make in Nigeria * talk about Nairas* Private jets sure don't sail on water dearie, and some cruises are more expensive than planes. Hope you have your pvr on record so you can see a replay on what went down
Today na today...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Tayo has a serious ego problem which hinders his listening skills.
Soft-spoken people would find it difficult to make friends with him, and men of few words would hate him outright, because it's always a battle to be heard when you're around Tayo.

The man really needs to work on his attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
my plot
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by feminineA: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Hello 800
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
My first plot since BBA started....My warmest shoutout goes to:
Forwetinnah
Safarigirl
Thandii1
Ellab
Ninnynanny
ShortpistolZA
Cutemii
Ksslib
Dannyxy
Forkadict
Spade
Wo1f
Yiwaldecanta
Dre11
To mention but a few.Shoutout to everyone for holding it down.....You guys rock!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 19, 2014
Librate:
Another plot
loooool.. Yes o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
winkBiggie shd jus giv TAYO d money jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Finally Uti has succeeded in pushing Tayo over the edge and now those saying he is cheerleading will know Tayo can flip on anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
thandii1:
Tayo just walked out on the conversation. Mehn, Tayo fall my hand. First time of watching him since the first week.

Uti just told him he's a terrible listener and will never have good friends if he's never ready to listen to the truth.

All the housemates are in shock. I have not been watching but with this morning's episode, I can confirm Tayo has terrible anger issues and the house mates have always been right. Yiwaldecanta was also right about him clashing with uti even though I never saw it coming.

I'm utterly disappointed in tayo.

I just had to log in to quote your post. Watch Safarigirl come with her blind hypocrisy to defend Tayo. Watch as they call you anti-Tayo or doubt your nationality. I've read the dynamics of this thread and decided to watch this show STRICTLY offline and form my own conclusions, then come online to read the truths and half-truths on this thread. I pity those that don't watch this show because they will never find out the full truth. I'm glad I watch it, so I skip half-truth and biased posts. Few days ago, during the Tayo-M'am debacle, I didn't update the saga, I even avoided it so the anti-Tayo's won't have something to say about Tayo. Then another poster brought it up, I even ignored till AK4show (spelling) came to say Tayo goofed. Even Dynamitee echoed his sentiment, and when I agreed with them, Cutemii, as always, brought her sarcastic "Mr-nice-guy" BS my way (leaving out others to focus on me), questioned my gender (because I don't bash Decanta) and invariably calling me gày, called me a half-Nigerian, simply because I admitted Tayo goofed first without even attacking Tayo. I saw that post and decided to watch this show and don't comment. It's the best way to enjoy this thread. When I praise Tayo, they hail me, but when I refuse to follow him blindly, they doubt my stance and nationality. SMH. I made a post, and Cutemii's sentiments made her leave my post to attack my gender and nationality. This is what they do to Decanta too. They leave her posts and attack her gender.

I've really felt what Forkadict felt last year when he decided to call Melvin a borite. Forkadict championed the "AVV" rigging technique for MELVIN, but when he got peeved about some Melvin fans' antics and changed his love for Melvin, they called him anti-Melvin. Someone can't say the truth on this thread if it's against a Naija rep. Spade fought hard for Melvin last year, but once he admitted the truth about Melvin's teeth, Safarigirl started seeing him as a "plastic fan." I won't even talk about mine.

The truth is, if people can let go of their hate for Decanta's sexuality and hatred for her, they'll see that, that girl makes so much sense in her posts. Decanta is so much right on many levels, but once the mob hates you, nothing good will be seen from you. Labella criticises Sammy, people quote her and lavish her with praises, but once it's against Tayo, hell will let loose!! Blind loyalty is what goes on, on this thread. Even during the Tayo-Miss P's ish, Spade pointed out Tayo's always-harsh-manner-of-response, out; but as usual, Saf will never fault Tayo. Like Decanta said, Mr. A hates Tayo. Miss B beefs Tayo. Mr. C gossips Tayo. Every HM don't understand Tayo, but Tayo is NEVER wrong. I laugh. Here's is their defense "they don't understand Tayo." gringrin

Same Safarigirl that is now singing Elikem's praise, and praising him to high heaven, was here last year, hating on the REAL deserving winner of The Chase (oya Cutemii, call me a Ghanaian too), Elikem; "permutating" and "combinating" while praying for Elikem to crash out so Melvin will have WA's votes. Same Safarigirl that can't string three posts together since Monday night, without kowtowing to Elikem, was the one saying all manner of vile words against Elikem simply because Elikem won the HOH which meant he's the first HM to reach the finals of The Chase and hence, Ghana won't vote Melvin again. Now the self-avowed hater of Elikem is here licking his balls and famzing the nigga.*eye roll* The biggest mistake made by English scholars was not replacing HYPOCRISY with Safaigirl's name. She's not a STAN, she's a HYPOCRITE, a sneaky, conniving, hating SAMANTAHAn, at that.

I watched the Tayo and Ellah reconcilation session before moving out, only to come online and see some people posting ONLY Tayo's speeches, but sentimentally leaving out Ellah explanation to Tayo, telling him he wasn't the one she's was singing the song (some people jealous me song) for, but Sheillah who was with Tayo at the photo booth. And by so doing, making Ellah the devil. And people will come here and will never hear Ellah's part. Mind you, I don't like Ellah. I think she sounds desperate. This how things go down here.

Before I go back to my guest mode, I'll like resurrect Forkadict's defense of M'am Bea. He said something like "You can't piss someone off, and dictate to him/her all the time how to go about venting." This is one thing I respect fork about. No matter the loyalty, he tells the truth as it is most times. I typed those words because when Wo1f irked me with his post, I replied back, only for Safarigirl to come telling me BS on how to vent. Like she's some sort of a god or what. Nonsense!!

P.S: 1. Cutemii, and others that will call me anti-Tayo, feel free to go bonkers. In short, I'm not a Nigerian. And yes, I'm not even African. And if you feel I'm gay too, then y'all are so right. Whatever rocks y'all boats!!

2. Safarigirl, stop calling me out, because if I decide to go down your route, you won't come out on top. You can take this to the bank and cash it.

3. Where I used "Y'all" and "They", I wasn't generalizing; I was talking about those that are guilty, which is NOT everybody.

4. Njokusboy, Forkadict, HERROYALFINEST and others I ignored, I'm so so sorry. I've been busy for the past few days, and still is. I didn't mean to ignore y'all mentions. Once again I'm sorry.

*in Phyno's voice* UDO!! coolcool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2014
thandii1:

Oh I thought tayo didn't mind about his friend being a competitor.

Tayo has a whole lot of growing up to do. The world does not revolve around him. EVERY one in that house wants to make him look bad, does that make sense? Even his so called friend whose got more money and fame.

I can't stand people who think they know it all and are never ready to listen. How many people have the patience and love to babysit him like uti is doing? Even uti is fed up but just tolerating him, and uti would never have done this if he was a housemate just like tayo from another country.
there are people that can deal with pressure perfectly, unfortunately, tayo is not one.
remember, housemates have talking about how uti is this, uti is that, and how tayo got nothing on him. the pressure finally got to him... our backgrounds are different, tayo grew up in a hostile environment, the environment has shaped the way he relates with people, he is a good happy guy by nature, but his is also a sensitive person, the environment he grew in, added to it. that's who he is, he would change, but not in the big brother house.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by majomayo(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Me sef wan arrange plot....as easy dey hot. .. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by owee: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2014
800...it is
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaCotti: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Reg
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2014
cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2014
yep
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
ochon:

I just had to log in to quote your post. Watch Safarigirl come with her blind hypocrisy to defend Tayo. Watch as they call you anti-Tayo or doubt your nationality. I've read the dynamics of this thread and decided to watch this show STRICTLY offline and form my own conclusions, then come online to read the truths and half-truths on this thread. I pity those that don't watch this show because they will never find out the full truth. I'm glad I watch it, so I skip half-truth and biased posts. Few days ago, during the Tayo-M'am debacle, I didn't update the saga, I even avoided it so the anti-Tayo's won't have something to say about Tayo. Then another poster brought it up, I even ignored till AK4show (spelling) came to say Tayo goofed. Even Dynamitee echoed his sentiment, and when I agreed with them, Cutemii, as always, brought her sarcastic "Mr-nice-guy" BS my way (leaving out others to focus on me), questioned my gender (because I don't bash Decanta) and invariably calling me gày, called me a half-Nigerian, simply because I admitted Tayo goofed first without even attacking Tayo. I saw that post and decided to watch this show and don't comment. It's the best way to enjoy this thread. When I praise Tayo, they hail me, but when I refuse to follow him blindly, they doubt my stance and nationality. SMH. I made a post, and Cutemii's sentiments made her leave my post to attack my gender and nationality. This is what they do to Decanta too. They leave her posts and attack her gender.

I've really felt what Forkadict felt last year when he decided to call Melvin a borite. Forkadict championed the "AVV" rigging technique for MELVIN, but when he got peeved about some Melvin fans' antics and changed his love for Melvin, they called him anti-Melvin. Someone can't say the truth on this thread if it's against a Naija rep. Spade fought hard for Melvin last year, but once he admitted the truth about Melvin's teeth, Safarigirl started seeing him as a "plastic fan." I won't even talk about mine.

The truth is, if people can let go of their hate for Decanta's sexuality and hatred for her, they'll see that, that girl makes so much sense in her posts. Decanta is so much right on many levels, but once the mob hates you, nothing good will be seen from you. Labella criticises Sammy, people quote her and lavish her with praises, but once it's against Tayo, hell will let loose!! Blind loyalty is what goes on, on this thread. Even during the Tayo-Miss P's ish, Spade pointed out Tayo's always-harsh-manner-of-response, out; but as usual, Saf will never fault Tayo. Like Decanta said, Mr. A hates Tayo. Miss B beefs Tayo. Mr. C gossips Tayo. Every HM don't understand Tayo, but Tayo is NEVER wrong. I laugh. Here's is their defense "they don't understand Tayo." gringrin

Same Safarigirl that is now singing Elikem's praise, and praising him to high heaven, was here last year, hating on the REAL deserving winner of The Chase (oya Cutemii, call me a Ghanaian too), Elikem; "permutating" and "combinating" while praying for Elikem to crash out so Melvin will have WA's votes. Same Safarigirl that can't string three posts together since Monday night, without kowtowing to Elikem, was the one saying all manner of vile words against Elikem simply because Elikem won the HOH which meant he's the first HM to reach the finals of The Chase and hence, Ghana won't vote Melvin again. Now the self-avowed hater of Elikem is here licking his balls and famzing the nigga.*eye roll* The biggest mistake made by English scholars was not replacing HYPOCRISY with Safaigirl's name. She's not a STAN, she's a HYPOCRITE, a sneaky, conniving, hating SAMANTAHAn, at that.

I watched the Tayo and Ellah reconcilation session before moving out, only to come online and see some people posting ONLY Tayo's speeches, but sentimentally leaving out Ellah explanation to Tayo, telling him he wasn't the one she's was singing the song (some people jealous me song) for, but Sheillah who was with Tayo at the photo booth. And by so doing, making Ellah the devil. And people will come here and will never hear Ellah's part. Mind you, I don't like Ellah. I think she sounds desperate. This how things go down here.

Before I go back to my guest mode, I'll like resurrect Forkadict's defense of M'am Bea. He said something like "You can't piss someone off, and dictate to him/her all the time how to go about venting." This is one thing I respect fork about. No matter the loyalty, he tells the truth as it is most times. I typed those words because when Wo1f irked me with his post, I replied back, only for Safarigirl to come telling me BS on how to vent. Like she's some sort of a god or what. Nonsense!!

P.S: 1. Cutemii, and others that will call me anti-Tayo, feel free to go bonkers. In short, I'm not a Nigerian. And yes, I'm not even African. And if you feel I'm gay too, then y'all are so right. Whatever rocks y'all boats!!

2. Safarigirl, stop calling me out, because if I decide to go down your route, you won't come out on top. You can take this to the bank and cash it.

3. Where I used "Y'all" and "They", I wasn't generalizing; I was talking about those that are guilty, which is NOT everybody.

4. Njokusboy, Forkadict, HERROYALFINEST and others I ignored, I'm so so sorry. I've been busy for the past few days, and still is. I didn't mean to ignore y'all mentions. Once again I'm sorry.

*in Phyno's voice* UDO!! coolcool
lol....na only you read this your epistle.

I've already made my stand known on this matter, I await your next epistle grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
This is fork addict
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
My small space.....make i go collect land paper from nl omonile cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Librate
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2014
My first plot...wooohoooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.