Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250766 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aereec: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Tayo is in S.A with you, hommie. When he gets evicted or wins the money, make sure you man up and say this directly to his face... Lol... Then we'll see who'll be used to wipe asss amongst both of you.

Sums it up... Lool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Weed nko?

Lmao... Dude, you are the 8th wonder of the world. RESPECT!!!
Just smoking ....I don't do weed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tabh:
Why is every talk always about Tayo?
Tayo this,Tayo that,everyone should be tired already and face other housemates.
Tayo is who he is,if anyone else is in the house too,you will do worse than Tayo if that's your real attitude.
Make una free the guy.

I can't even deal.

They are angry because he called her sexx-starved. Abeg, was she not acting sexx-starved? Grinding up on my guy anyhow! Did he lie against her?

Or they expected him to keep quiet and go gossip with Uti in one corner about it!

What da fork! He even warned her the previous day or so... What da fork!

Men, that nigga Tayo on point. Consistent murdafucka!

Like ShortPistolZA would say, Miss P was cruising for a bruising. Lol...!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Baba calm down. I was baffled too when I read that post but I think she took it personal last night. Maybe she expected too much from Tayo instead of accepting him as he is. I guess she was disappointed in him.

Dem go soon ban you again oh!
please can we avoid the "b" word, I don't want the mod getting ideas, you know grin

I ignored it too, but the way she goes about the case again and again as if he broke her heart, is what is annoying me, after you say small, drop issue.

criticise constructivelu
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Which reminds me, have they not unbanned LaBellaMafiaZA yet? Even decanta is free...

This mod (Briearous) must be cruising for a bruising... @ShortPistolZA

Free #LaBellaMafiaZA

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lol.. Over well dey worry me... Enjoy!
lumeviewscom:

Lmao... You well?

I don't get your point oh... What is your selling point?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Make una kill tayo b4 em die! Weather em win or not, he is a Nigerian! He has gone there to rep himself and his country! U all abusing him publicly have just spolit his game more. Lilian kevin all even say hype tayo cos weather we like it or not no be uti be our rep na tayo! Drop all of these Negative remarks and flood the BBA pages and hype him! With this it will give him so real base! After una go dey complain say Macky 2 dey win, get crowd and all. Why una no fit d TY like dat? Macky 2 sef don crack, em don gossip, and all yet pple still the good in hime! A word or a composition is enough for those who care to listen! MAKE WE NO USE OUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS SPOIL TAYO REMAINING GAME! I dey beg no be shakara! TAYO the Real hotshot, NO one else! God bless!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
you're much too slow for my liking. Almost as bad as Tayo and you're volatile as well. Then you want to call out people? You're the biggest hypocrite on this thread because you attack females as well. At least I never denied being a hypocrite, now I'm calling the rest of you out on your BS. Wherever did I say I was objective? You're making useless accusations because there was never a denial to begin with. HYPOCRITE!

Oh you must REALLY think you are much too fast for my liking. LMAO.

Anyways thank God you admit to being a HYPOCRITE.

And your reasons for labelling me as one are both preposterous and ridiculous. FYI, I attack both males and females that either attack me first or go round and about making pointless points (to borrow @thandii's words)

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:
Which reminds me, have they not unbanned LaBellaMafiaZA yet? Even decanta is free...

Free #LaBellaMafiaZA
Lol you want me banned again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
The question was 'who will win the star meter'.... Hello?
feminineA:

If there is anyone I see winning aside Tayo then it will be Idris. Which Macky2 If not because Biggy needs his goon"s money he should be in Zambia by now rapping. Last week voting showed us that he his not as strong as we think.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
'Grace follow for bba matter... How did Wendull and Dillish win? Wetin dem do?
Dathommie:

Bt bba sha....

Sombody would jst b eatin free food, sleep, wake up, walk around etc...

And at d end of d day, com carry 300k go house.

D awoof wey dey bba pass white colour job o

Even alinko dangote n bill gates never make money dis easy!

SMH!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Free #LaBellaMafiaZA

lol @ cruising for a bruising.

No, my other account is free. Ta.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
thandii1:

tongue tongue

welcome back decanta. grin

Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by degreen: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr78fhPBfbo i think you guys should watch again tayo nd miss p....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 2n2k(m): 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:
kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki!!!!!!!! the only way to see a person's true colours is to press his buttons and see how they react. Tayo is an azz-wipe!! just get ready for DS and see how he's going to explain the situation and beg for forgiveness to Africa as usual. the reaction on NL will be Tayo make sense Miss P pushed him. NO amount of apologies will undo what he said to her. Now we see the devil in Tayo and he's a sexist

Well Tayo has had his DS and he did not apologise. He actually reteriated the same thing he said yesterday that he only gave just a bit of what he could have said.

Miss P had her own DS after him and she revised her list of top 3 which she gave yesterday - Goitse, Idris and Ellah to Goitse, Idris and Tayo.

Her reason for dropping Ellah is that she just simply doesn't deserve winning the money. She feels Idris is playing double game while she feels Tayo is playing the game well but displays weakness when you least expect him to. She is of the opinion that Goitse has very strong character.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

I can't even deal.

They are angry because he called her sexx-starved. Abeg, was she not acting sexx-starved? Grinding up on my guy anyhow! Did he lie against her?

Or they expected him to keep quiet and go gossip with Uti in one corner about it!

What da fork! He even warned her the previous day or so... What da fork!

Men, that nigga Tayo on point. Consistent murdafucka!

Like ShortPistolZA would say, Miss P was cruising for a bruising. Lol...!
Anyone that calls Tayo name on this thread is even a worse hypocrite.

Stating example with this thread alone every active individual has called out on another person at one point or the other. No one hardly walks away when they get insulted
There has been many fights back and forth fights on this thread where everyone calls someone a bad name or pass snide remarks. Many have been banned for causing troubles.
Someone will come here to preach that Tayo should have walked away or kept quiet,for gods sake how many people on this thread keep quiet when others do as little as pass snide remarks at them? But they expect Tayo to be a saint.

If I am not gentle in real life anyone shouldn't expect me to be gentle on TV,that's pretence and that has automatically defeated the aim of the show.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

gringrin. Mumu. Na this kain thing dey make me whip you flawlessly when he we brawl at the rap section with my over-stretched multis and punchlines. gringrin
Keep dreaming, glass head. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Shey una wey dey abuse tayo see wetin Miss P talk! All of una dey fight , abuse but Tayo for me is the real deal! Idris knows these pple are already fake!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Smoking a vice? I can finish one packet in less than thirty minutes.
ina ezuzuka

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
lumeviewscom:

Baba, I hail oh! 1)

Quick question... How aggressive was Tayo if Biggie does not deem it fit to give him a strike? 2)

This calm Tayo you are talking about is a mirage. He's there and then he ain't there when you look closely. So maybe you should stop caring about him because he ain't calm and he's not going to change now. 3)

If calmness is what you're looking for, you can still support any of Trezagah or Idris (wey dey break door over babe matter) or Nhlanhla or Macky2 or JJ. BBA is not about patriotism. It's not treason if you don't support Tayo just the way he is. 4)

Truth is I don't give a fork whether he hurts people's feelings in the house or if Africa is disgusted by him. If he doesn't care, why should anybody care. Is it not his life? Why are we trying to help him live it? Abi Tayo na small pikin? 5)

Also, why are some people assuming? I'm not referring to you fork, but I know you agree with them on this. Who says he will not get sponsors or people to work with? Did y'all see this in your crystal ball? Did he kill or maim anybody? Does he have a criminal record? Abi na una wan give am the work and una don change una mind? 6)

Everybody dey form code of conduct like sey Tayo na choirmaster. Ride on Ajani... Slay anything in your path bro'! Person say him na Lion, yet una want make e dey behave like kpukpuyeke (duck) 7).

1) Me sef dey hail. But you dey owe me sometin. You remember try perform o.

2) Not aggressive enough to earn one but aggressive all the same.

3) i kinda agree that the calm Tayo is a mirage. Maybe, i may be compelled to take your advice afterall and stop caring about him altogether.

4) Bros, where you bin dey? I dey support idrisu tey tey na.

5) Fair enough. Anf thats your opinion by the way.

6) No point in responding to this cos you have acquitted me of the charges cointained therein.

7) LOL. No wahala. Make he carry go.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
degreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr78fhPBfbo i think you guys should watch again tayo nd miss p....
Just watched it.

Tayo looked like a fool when the lady kept quiet and he was still ranting. Maybe because I'm aware shez just there to 'push' the hotshots to the edge.

Whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tabh:

Anyone that calls Tayo name on this thread is even a worse hypocrite.

Stating example with this thread alone every active individual has called out on another person at one point or the other. No one hardly walks away when they get insulted
There has been many fights back and forth fights on this thread where everyone calls someone a bad name or pass snide remarks. Many have been banned for causing troubles.
Someone will come here to preach that Tayo should have walked away or kept quiet,for gods sake how many people on this thread keep quiet when others do as little as pass snide remarks at them? But they expect Tayo to be a saint.

If I am not gentle in real life anyone shouldn't expect me to be gentle on TV,that's pretence and that has automatically defeated the aim of the show.
kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by chelseabmw(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
degreen:

Wowww

I'm in 100% for tayo here

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
kgr28:

Probably when I see him God forbids, I will spit in his face....
Story for the gods....r u madt?....Infact u must be madt
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Agbgift:

Hahhahhahahahahhah welcome to the club.
Last year I was always seeing my little post on TV screen. I never knew who that person was.
Seeing you post now, just made me to remember.
na so the person don collect over 17 likes on FB. Issorait
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
please can we avoid the "b" word, I don't want the mod getting ideas, you know grin

I ignored it too, but the way she goes about the case again and again as if he broke her heart, is what is annoying me, after you say small, drop issue.

criticise constructivelu

Lol... Guy, talk about karma. I'm being persecuted like my hommie, Tayo!

the antispam bot banned lumeviewscom for Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.. Ban expires at November 21, 2014 at 12:13:53 PM.
Banned by a moderator in TV/Movies for Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.. Ban expires on 12:13pm On Nov 27

This mod who shall not be named must really be cruising for a bruising. Lol... Don't even know why I am laughing. Maybe I don dey crase.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
"Assshoe" grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lizian: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Have been a Silent reader since last year..am in school so I depend on this thread for updates but meennnhh...I think I have to shift camp to bba funville to get updates because all I see here is fight and uneccessary arguements. I give up

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Lol.. Over well dey worry me... Enjoy!

I just realised my error jare. Na the mod nor well at all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
aodis:
If uti no fit tell tayo frankly as other housemate dey do their reps den he doesn't want tayo to win! (1) Is he der to make tayo win or loose? I mean ah ah! Even going to the extent of praising idris! Is this the plan of biggy? Telling us idris is the winner! (2) Someeone who already knows dat they are fake? Was it not the same idris that broke the door in anger? Didn't uti see better technique to use even vimbia? Abeg these old house sef , don over stay their welcome!
aodis:
If tayo no fit win this thing ehn, I blame Uti Finish! Uti na their Oga for there na!

Yeah, very typical of you and your kind. Blame everybody BUT Tayo. Tayo is NEVER wrong, every other person is wrong. Jeez!! Does the truth peel your skin or what? Does saying the truth make you sick? What's wrong with your kind, for Chist's sake? angry

1. Are you watching BB Angola? What advice have Uti not given Tayo? Even after the shouting at Uti, Uti still followed him outside to talk to him and APOLOGIZE even when he's right, so peace can reign. Uti that doesn't apologize had to do so for Tayo's sake. Do you think if Uti was there for the money and doesn't know Tayo, he'd have tolerated Tayo and spoonfed him? Uti would have verbally devoured Tayo. All these people that watch BBA from Jupiter sef. SMH

2. I ask you again, if you say the truth, will it kill you? So Uti should lie when it's clear NONE of them have cracked Idris? One thing your type always delusionally think is that, if someone says the truth that doesn't favour Tayo, then he or she hates Tayo. Yeah, Uti hates Tayo for saying the truth about Idris. Keep saying it to feel good about yourself.

If Tayo cries, blame Uti. if Tayo laughs, blame Uti. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
I heard Miss P chatted with Tayo this morning.

does anyone have the full convo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ekiseme:
ina ezuzuka
Admit it you have a crush on me....too bad I don't do long things grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (831) (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.