Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2250830 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Tayo weak
I highly doubt it, a punch from tayo can kill JJ...
If it were boxing, they won't even be in the same category
lol. Azzin, talk of middleweight and lightweight. Only thing is, Tayo's height may put him at a disadvantage against a short dude in a boxing ring.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

I freaking knew it!

But whats it with FUTO tho?

Every single graduate of FUTO that I've met is sound. can you just tell me a little about the school tho. If you dont mind. Cos i dont understand that part.

Abeg no be epistle o. like @Ochon. But something not too lenghty on why all futo grads I've met are sound aboout 6-10 of them. thanks.

Situated in a massive piece of land surrounded almost entirely by forestry and small hamlets, the school is like a "Social Alcatraz" where you're almost completely cut off from the urban craze (unlike IMSU, which is known for flexing).
The fact that it focuses only on Science and Tech programs with difficult entry level scores also means there is a higher concentration of geeks and nerds with intense academic rivalry.
Now, cap that off with a male-female ratio of 7:1 and... well... you have the perfect recipe for a geek mecca in your hands.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

I freaking knew it!

But whats it with FUTO tho?

Every single graduate of FUTO that I've met is sound. can you just tell me a little about the school tho. If you dont mind. Cos i dont understand that part.

Abeg no be epistle o. like @Ochon. But something not too lenghty on why all futo grads I've met are sound aboout 6-10 of them. thanks.

My Bro went to FUTO tooo trust me those guys are really sound. I guess its cause they are more into their books than chics grin.

So which Uni you go Addict
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Nah....safari girl is mine and mine alone.

Please by all means do have her. All of her.

***Singing***

I surrender, I surrender all.

I surrender, I surrender all....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
see you dey form fresh kid cool which department you dey sef?
fresh wetin?, lmao, no make me laugh abeg..

I dey eco, ecoco, economics...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by v24m(f): 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Situated in a massive piece of land surrounded almost entirely by forestry and small hamlets, the school is like a "Social Alcatraz" where you're almost completely cut off from the urban craze (unlike IMSU, which is known for flexing).
The fact that it focuses only on Science and Tech programs with difficult entry level scores also means there is a higher concentration of geeks and nerds with intense academic rivalry.
Now, cap that off with a male-female ratio of 7:1 and... well... you have the perfect recipe for a geek mecca in your hands.

Bia Spade kpachara anya gi......leave my IMSU for me. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
like the one between Tayo and Miss P abi? Besides, I don't do pouches on dudes #Team6-pack #TeamWashboard #TeamHotties cool cool

LMAO.. So you are indirectly saying Fork's got a pot-belly? lipsrsealedlipsrsealed grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

Do you know why Ellah's act left a bitter taste in my mouth? Because I really like her. But after her "desperate" acts on Monday night, my likeness for her depreciated.

I don't like desperation in a guy or girl. As a guy, once my hommie sounds too desperate for a girl he's chasing, I wash my hands off his case.

If Ellah truly knows what she's got, she'll never be desperate. She doesn't know her 'strengths'.
grin grin grin....that's good then .....
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
All housemates are asked to gather in the living room .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Oh boy them don dey plenty oh, safarigirl is a legend around here, no wonder her post dey get the most likes
if na by likes, then ksslib and ochon go be oracle for here
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
v24m:

Bwahahahaaaha!
Abegi, flexing don finish una for that school.

But mehn, the BABES though.
Wow!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
like the one between Tayo and Miss P abi? Besides, I don't do pouches on dudes #Team6-pack #TeamWashboard #TeamHotties cool cool
No pouches but I have got only 2 packs. I promise to work towards the remaining four. Can we just make do with that for now? I will take you on more safaris than you've ever been on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Thanks so much.

Aprreciative.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
v24m:

My Bro went to FUTO tooo trust me those guys are really sound. I guess its cause they are more into their books than chics grin.

Fork Adict is probably a UNILAG bwoy!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

LMAO.. So you are indirectly saying Fork's got a pot-belly? lipsrsealedlipsrsealed grin
it is what it is
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
v24m:

I never knew you're an Igbo lady. shockedshocked

Mehn, the kind of massage M'am Bea gave Tayo, can make me wanna audition for BBA. Chei. embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

JJ would beat tayo in a real fight without a sweat....

Lolz, Tayo weighs 96kg while jj is at 64kg, dat about 30kg weight difference... there would be no fight btw them, it's going to be a beat down...infact, murder...

Elikem was not ready that na why, na play dem dey even play...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

So, you went visiting a person, and out of nowhere commercial sex workers come block your way, begin dey offer "bonanza" as you said?

Dem don catch am.grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

Miss JeykllAndHyde, when did you learn how to embolden words? undecided tongue

undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:

Nah, take a look at your posts again, trust me, your likes are too much..

The HMs are watching on TV, one of the BBA advert.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
biggie plays a video for housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:

Ochon na king of epistles, Ksslib na punchline master.. you na passionate analyst, ride or die fan of naija male reps
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Dem don catch am.grin

My broda, na so.
Njokusboy is a bad boy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Quote Originally Posted by Bellebabe View Post
I didn't register just went to see what it looked like. But thanks for the warning honey. Me, I don't like to eat anything harder than banana (that sounds so wrong in english) so I will not be registering before they give me heart attack...

yeah me either I just go there to read. The guy Forkaddict is my fav cause he loves my boo

From another BB forum. Hmmm fork is trending
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
v24m:

Well,

I am actually skeptical of revealing personal info about myself on social media. reason why i put up my pix for the first time this year since BB Amplified. Please dont blame me, its a phobia.

But if it will make any difference, My first degree (B.Eng) was from a university in North central region.

My second degree (M.sc) is from one of the 5 first generation universities.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

undecided

Keep calm and greet me. angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
tng:

From another BB forum. Hmmm fork is trending

OMG!! Give the link please.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

LMAO.

Joke of the century.

Same way some idiots described me as fat on the BB thread last year.

LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

Well,

I am actually skeptical of revealing personal info about myself on social media. reason why i put up my pix for the first time this year since BB Amplified. Please dont blame me, its a phobia.

But if it will make any difference, My first degree (B.Eng) was from a university in North central region.

My second degree (M.sc) is from one of the 5 first generation universities.

Your first degree -- UNIABUJA
Your Second Degree -- UNILAG tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:
Who else, apart from me, can feel the chemical romance oozing out of Forkadict and Safarigirl's posts? These two seem destined for each other. gringrin Fiesty lovers. Since last year till now, they don't want to be open about their love. grin

Aswerrigod! grin

I have always virtualized this two 2geda.

Just imagine the two of em dey kiss...FIESTY!

I'm very certain both of em will enjoy each other companionship as lovers lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

Egbami,

Who you be??

Your vote doesnt count. PDP tinzzzz. Una wan rigg.

So we are stilll zero (that i stated) to three (actual).

Lwkmd. Why evils? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:
Anyway regarding Tayo,I've given up on him, a man who insults a woman for over ten hours with various swear words which are even too dirty to repeat ,ain't worth my time.
Regarding him winning,I still think he should win.....since bba is not a morality show but an entertainment show,Tayo is the only one out of the dead shots that have put in consistent effort and since some women here obviously love a man who shouts at them, probably beats them up too.....then I see no problem with tayo winning. Tayo will win and all his female supporters will get a husband or a boy friend that acts like Tayo in their lives. A big Amen to that.
Tayo can rant, throw fits and bang tables if he wants. After all, an adulterer won the second season of the BBA show.

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.