Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251044 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Sheila was a former beauty queen,I find that really hard to believe..... Eish!the girl is tacky.
[quote author=russello post=28230265][/quote]....she needs to hit the gym

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lmao. What's Vimbai feeling like? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
braindamage:
...ok Tabh, just consulted with the oracle. She told me this..
Oh well,i wish I understand undecided.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by killabeauti: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Does anyone have the Brad story. Its being said that biggie is bring in this dude nextweek and he has the power to evict 4 housemates. Hmm what a twist.i just dey fear for Tayo his mind is so messed up right now and he might not be able to handle this.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tabh:

Oh well,i wish I understand undecided.
Ok.....has some classified explanation.. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Asides from her looks there is nothing much you can tell her anyway ......she has made a success out of her life,even more Karen the winner....and she is very decent too....so
wink
And what could she possibly tell Shiella too? Shiella could capitalize on her looks and finish her from that angle Cos we all know how sensitive women can be in that area.

About success, Shiella was never/is not a failure. .. so wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
MissP love your dress baby. .that borry of yours sha

@DeCataarh wetin your babe wear sef..that Ellah babe is just a Tatiana wannabe, unfortunately Idris is no Richard. .dude is just a sly fox
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Elikem, I know you are engaged, but please no dull this night. Uti, you inclusive. Rock that Miss P.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ella's Dressing ooooooooooooooooooooooh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Damn!! Ellah is sexy!! Lawdharvmurccy!! embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
braindamage:
....she needs to hit the gym

She's a black beauty. Her tummy is as big as Isabella Ayuk own. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Leonel's ass though embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:
Damn!! Ellah is sexy!! Lawdharvmurccy!! embarassed
SE- gini?? Abi I need to wear my binoculars nii??
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Anything is better than staying quiet imo. What keeps her going is because her victims are too nice or too timid to go ham on her manly @ss.
Lmao @ manly @ss.

True, Vimbai needs some heat too. I dont think Lilian would have allowed her had this much fun with her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ksslib:

True.. Shes definitely acting the script, and i also think she might genuinely be saying stuffs to beef some of these ladies, using script acting as camouflage!

I might be wrong though but she needs to chill!
Where are those Ochon's laugh gifs when you need them cheesy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=russello post=28230265][/quote]
Now.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa:
Ella's Dressing ooooooooooooooooooooooh
i know eh. The girl mean business. Damn
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
decanta:

Asides from her looks there is nothing much you can tell her anyway ......she has made a success out of her life,even more Karen the winner....and she is very decent too....so
wink

Success doesn't mean one is immune from butthurt grin Majority of women are very insecure about their looks or at least something about their bodies so...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
DJ is good so far. Klarklar is looking dapper. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
braindamage:
Ok.....has some classified explanation.. lipsrsealed
You don't want to explain,no probs.
Don't mind my curiosity wink.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please the big boys Elikem and Uti should hurry up and grace this party with their presence
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tonight's gonna be drama...i feel it already
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Commercial Break:

Honeywell Wheat Meal ooh
Na Honeywell Wheat Meal ooh
Honeywell Wheat Meal for everybody
Na correct wakis
E get protein ooh.....oh yes!
E get plenty fibre.....ah ha!
Better nutrient dey inside
Honeywell Wheat Meal na correct wakis.

HONEYWELL WHEAT MEAL - Correct chop wey pass chop!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
YACAA:
Please the big boys Elikem and Uti should hurry up and grace this party with their presence

Elikem bobo is already there
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Forwetinnah:

SE- gini?? Abi I need to wear my binoculars nii??

You've never find Ellah, sexy, so it's not a biggie. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mam'Bea is pretty.Denzel cracking me up as usual....lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olumuyiolaoluwa: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why's Goitse on same dressing code mehn dis gil sucks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tabh:

You don't want to explain,no probs.
Don't mind my curiosity wink.
...just a name, defines me in a strange but nice way smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

You've never find Ellah, sexy, so it's not a biggie. tongue

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
thandii1:
Leonel's ass though embarassed
You mean, bottom on a guy turns you on? embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Eustachio:

LOL. Oh, that? gringrin

Don't tell me you haven't noticed the similarities between me and Melvin? The "good" guy vibes. That's my similarity with Melvin. You know, the 'negotiator' talents between two beefing people/groups. Apart from that, nothing else o. I can't allow a girl like Maria pass me by, especially when I'm single. That act alone still dey pain reach today.

Well you mentioned "dull"
I assumed you were saying you are as dull and boring as he is.
As long as you know how to live a little, you're all good
wink tongue

Can Someone post Ellah's picture here please
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wetin macky 2 dey Carry cup up and down?

(1) (2) (3) ... (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.