Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251552 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2014
i don't know wtf is happening right now but i'm pretty sure lucklay had a part to play
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:

He just doesn't like discussing KlarrKlarr but Tayo's just the air he breathes

Don't mind the hater.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Sheillah's trying to create drama to remain relevant in the game. .trying to outshine MissP and Goitse, these housemates ehn?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:07am On Nov 22, 2014
I just heard uti saying "what are you doing with that small boy when a real man is here waiting for you"
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

grin grin even Oshiomole sef. Ma guy carry USD50 grand give am. Ahh Dillish grin

Eleyi gidi gan!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:07am On Nov 22, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:

Lwkmd. Chale, you fool much. I no H.oRnY pass you naa, craze man. grin

You like old things naa. How make I elaborate again? You too like elaboration. Abeg shift! undecided
Ctrl delete.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:07am On Nov 22, 2014
dontrezzo:
I just heard uti saying "what are you doing with that small boy when a real man is here waiting for you"
to ellah
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:08am On Nov 22, 2014
thandii1:
Ochon, what do you have against denzel's dressing by the way. I saw him on your worst dressed list.

His shoes and way of dancing looked odd. So I had to add him there. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by kgr28(m): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2014
@forkadict, are you in jail? I want to visit you man!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Tabh:

Excitement,more gist,more critics,more fans,more drama,more......**opens palm** I thought that's one of the reasons for the show in the first place lipsrsealed.
Tabh you no be new comer plus you sef know say thats not what the show is about. I know say you just dey form. tongue

Or you're on heat. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Where's @DeCataarh. ..come and see ya Alpha Male o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

Bikonu, shebi Macky2 say im be d biggest rapper back home yet he dresses like a village boy who just came to town for the first time, the type we call, MGBEKE FEELING FUNKY? That jean na wah and dt his tshirt dikwa one kain seriously.

That guy urgly die bur i like his calm nature.

As for Butti Butti, phew! Her gist na atakata anwubilu coke cos u'll get exasperated. Mambea's calm like she is but Butti gives me ds DULL vibe with that same ol' black jacket.

Goitse with that long night robe, --------. Nothing left to say.

LMAO!! gringrin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Where's @DeCataarh. ..come and see ya Alpha Male o
lmao alpha male indeed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Reincarnated:

Ahhh ksslib, u wan dis babes to kpeff? Dem go faint oh... dem neva see fine face like mines before... and cuz say i too get conscience, i nor fit do am. embarassed
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Ctrl delete.

Lwkmd. Tiaun!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifyjip(f): 12:12am On Nov 22, 2014
Tabh:
Guess this is how bbahotshot will end with no Bleep actions,apart from the boring one btw luis and mira undecided.
so no action btw Nhlanhla n Sheila?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 12:12am On Nov 22, 2014
braindamage:
Killer and Victim....hehehe...Trez will not kill me
which kind village curtain be dis one wey you put for house? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:14am On Nov 22, 2014
So Mambea finally stood up after Uti left...no doubt she's crushing on a Steel
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Tabh you no be new comer plus you sef know say thats not what the show is about. I know say you just dey form. tongue

Or you're on heat. wink
Lol,dunno why I want to see tayo and mambea doing things.
Imagine I dreamt they were doing the do without cover.

Heat? Maybe,spirits do wonderful things most times to the body.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Nlanlah. -i listen to you, but I need you to listen to me and respect me.

Another oneza strategy nonsense. Can't deal.

Sheila now apologising for not telling nlanla about whatever sheet about some housemates. "I'm sorry if you feel I disrespect ed you"

They have made up. Smelly duo. Eww.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2014
what?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Dannyxy:
he he he, I don chop now, I am yam satisfied. something vex me, I vex say I no go chop, but nobody tell when hunger start to fire me, I don go chop my food jeje, and humbly.
Lol. Belle no wan know if guy man dey vex or not.

At least we ll see no more of dodo dodo and kpekere jabs at housemates!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Ksslib:

Oloshi

Lmao na who con like your post. It sure no fit pass eustachio/ochon. Weren't u supposed to upload urs one time? oya upload... do it for nairaland
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2014
gringringringrin
Mr Sheillah complaining about Sheillah's closeness to Mr Pokello. Sheillah another sly player
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

His shoes and way of dancing looked odd. So I had to add him there. grin

Lol. I love his shirt and pant, on him though. Wouldn't appreciate that colour combination on a male friend or brother.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Reincarnated(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Tabh:

Lol,dunno why I want to see tayo and mambea doing things.
Imagine I dreamt they were doing the do without cover.

Heat? Maybe,spirits do wonderful things most times to the body.

Ahh something jus say make i click ur profile grin
Tayo is a father...a new one at that so forget that tin...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2014
kgr28:
@forkadict, are you in jail? I want to visit you man!

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by jjii: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Uti don tire for mam bea, naim make use style stand up.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:23am On Nov 22, 2014
ifyjip:
so no action btw Nhlanhla n Sheila?

Action ke? Couples that don't even kiss?

BTW, nice pic @ your Twitter profile. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by YACAA(f): 12:23am On Nov 22, 2014
thandii1:
Nlanlah. -i listen to you, but I need you to listen to me and respect me.

Another oneza strategy nonsense. Can't deal.

Sheila now apologising for not telling nlanla about whatever sheet about some housemates. "I'm sorry if you feel I disrespect ed you"

They have made up. Smelly duo. Eww.
then he asked what was up with her putting her ass in Elikem's face and she says dey should drop it, turns around and pretends/goes to sleep
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by dontrezzo(m): 12:24am On Nov 22, 2014
nawa o...feza don seduce macky2 finish sottey he follow her go bed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:24am On Nov 22, 2014
28,703rd to comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.