Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2254153 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Draaamaaaaaaa oooo...first Sulu now Mama Africa!!!! LMAOOO the final showdown before they leave is sure going down!!

Natasha is like why will the housemates be cooking for groups instead of the whole house...As Mama Africa started going gaga in the kitchen, Butterfly who was cooking quickly ran out of the kitchen...lolz

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nhlanhla and Sheillah are turning out to be another Oneza, with his jealousy and all...

I'll be back to update. I caught it halfway.

...Oh, and another rehearsed Chasemate brawl is going on.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifyjip(f): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
nawa o! so nothing is happening in BBA hus dat everybody is talking abt KIM,POKELLO N SAMANTA? only dis evening dat am not watching cos my hubby is watching match........dis is not funny@all #AMSAD
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
Draaamaaaaaaa oooo...first Sulu now Mama Africa!!!! LMAOOO the final showdown before they leave is sure going down!!

Natasha is like why will the housemates be cooking for groups instead of the whole house...As Mama Africa started going gaga in the kitchen, Butterfly who was cooking quickly ran out of the kitchen...lolz
Even Uti ran when she started breaking glasses. Uti said I don't want a dent on my face, my face is money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Now they are checking the rule book to proof she will get a disqualification. If only they know!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pearl104:
Even Uti ran when she started breaking glasses. Uti said I don't want a dent on my face, my face is money.

And now, M'am Bea is back to help him pack the shards.
Awwwwww... BeaUtiFul moments
*starry eyes*

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ifyjip(f): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pearl104:
hilarious !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
The way Tayo is shouting " Uti misbehave so you can go home" it's so hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by DVintageMalkia: 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
That only goes to show how pathetic some of those boreshots are...so in reality if Natasha was one of the players they will clamour for her disqualification.

Pearl104:
Now they are checking the rule book to proof she will get a disqualification. If only they know!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Otono displaying so much energy by hitting everything in the house.

Tayo: so dis is what biggy wants that's why he brought you pple, oya oringinal hotshots lets distroy the house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pearl104:
grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Natasha is indeed an amazing actress...if she comes back at all stars am pretty sure she will win.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
DVintageMalkia:
That only goes to show how pathetic some of those boreshots are...so in reality if Natasha was one of the players they will clamour for her disqualification.

Tayo and JJ are the ones checking the rule book....anyway keep the updates coming ,I want arsenal to kick man u's butt.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
decanta:
Money is good.....my girl looking classy and stunning.
Seconded!
And very fresh too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sulu pissing housemates off right now and Tayo might flip
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
And Tayo is taking it on biggy because he is d one that gave sulu dis opportunity to disrespect them. Pple that know how to pray, please pray for Tayo so he doesn't make any damaging statement b4 dis guys leave 2moro.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:
No vex o, but Safarigirl, why do you hate Samantha this much? gringrin

You must include the adjective "bitter" when mentioning her name. gringrin

Lemme find that meme of how you danced when she's evicted.. grin

And naija ladies be like

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
God , Tayo is so pissed right now but he is controlling his temper. So far so good.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
spade:

The site owner has admitted he lacks people skills, and is, overall, a very timid and childish fellow. No offence.

Just picture what would happen if a well-trained medical expert - a gyno, for instance - were to open a Q&A thread in the Health Section to discuss real issues. I guess even he would have to put up with the dumb, unprofessional words the site keeps forcing down our throats.

Imagine a professional doctor having to use words like "Joystick", "Womanliness" and "Heavenly feeling" when discussing real issues.

Oh well...
LOL!! grin grin
As someone once pointed out, even the Queen uses the words censored on this site in her correspondence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pearl104:
And Tayo is taking it on biggy because he is d one that gave sulu dis opportunity to disrespect them. Pple that know how to pray, please pray for Tayo so he doesn't make any damaging statement b4 dis guys leave 2moro.

grin grin grin

I nominate forwetinnah ,dannyxy and gengen11
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pearl104:
Lol am not watching ....pls keep us updated.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pearl104:
God , Tayo is so pissed right now but he is controlling his temper. So far so good.
...so far so good..I pray he remains calm and does not spit any 200million people today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Samantha rocks natural hair whether you accept it or not.

Majority of black women wear weaves & you know it.

Exactly. I knew from the onset it was her real hair. I wonder where this "Samantha's bushy weave" stuff is coming from.
I actually like it, its quite nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mrskillz1:

Macky 2 to Feza (when they were in the garden): when we have babies, they'll have your colour.
LOL!!
Dude is going all telemundo on Feza? WTF?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls updates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Drahmah: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Eustachio:

Angelina Jolie was not laid publicly? So Original Sin na for your room ALONE em dey? Or the film is for YOUR consumption ONLY? There's no penetration? So all the séx scenes don't have penetration? This argument is getting childish. Even Sharon Stone and Micheal Douglas were watching BBA during their sèx scene. undecided
you do know sex is simulated sometimes? A large chunk of erotic movies have simulated sex scenes. Especially those starring A, B-list actors.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
braindamage:
...so far so good..I pray he remains calm and does not spit any 200million people today

LOL, this afternoon he told JJ & others that you are 500 million.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm so loving Tayo right now as he is calm in the face of all these taunting by sulu. Even Uti is cheering sulu.

I don't know how much of this Tayo can take though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please, anyone with access to Tayo's admin should tell her to famz Frankie a little.
Post an update involving Frankie on Tayo's page. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!

Denrele Edun recently reached out to Frankie on Twitter, telling him he had a gig for the grammarian.
Tayo's admin should bring attention to that.
This is very important. We need those Rwandese votes, abeg!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
GoodGirl2:
LOL!!
Dude is going all telemundo on Feza? WTF?
The same macky 2 that was forming faithful boyfriend for sipe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Librate:
Pls updates
Which football club do you Stan for?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by braindamage(m): 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

LOL, this afternoon he told JJ & others that you are 500 million.
grin grin...He never learns

(1) (2) (3) ... (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.