Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,265 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2267624 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
If South Africa's BBA organizers ever tried to evict Tayo from the house that would be the end of MTN, Shoprite, Game, etc in Nigeria. We will not watch Multichoice Africa again! Hahaha...Don't make us bounce on you BBA! When is South Africa going to create its own channel rather than using Multichoice from USA?

After USA being the best country in the world the next is Nigeria as the best nation in Africa - before South Africa with little swag! Jeez!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
waxdude:
Mam bea nd tayo gets to d finals nd wat next? Bba the chase repeats itself I gues

..the real repitition would be tayo leaving the house before mambea on the finale night, and just when nigerians are praying mambea wins, ik calls her out, leaving macky2 and ellah, and then we surprisingly start rooting for ellah just so macky2 , the borite and copper thief does not win. grin grin

and then IK announces macky2 as the winner cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
olegunner:

Please can you please elaborate hw hez badmouthing dem.....omo ur wahala too much ooo.....sometimes ifeel u watch d bk of d tv nt d front...
lol im not watching right now but if tayo wants he can badmouth her for all i care. that girl needs some warning biko haba....just yesterday Tayo was advising to be on her bed and let d men want her n not d other way round...wetin sef!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

Whatever.
grin that's the vintage sholay I remember.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
abuze:
eeh na ji kwame. Abun sai hankuri ko.
Hajia yaya. Mu na fada ni.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
lol im not watching right now but if tayo wants he can badmouth her for all i care. that girl needs some warning biko haba....just yesterday Tayo was advising to be on her bed and let d men want her n not d other way round...wetin sef!
Let her be nah....some women don't have resistance.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
Drama happening... Sheila saying Nhlanhla used her and dumped her just to fork Ellah.....sheila is pissed .
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Let her be nah....some women don't have resistance.
lol ok
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
all4naija:
If South Africa's BBA organizers ever tried to evict Tayo from the house that would be the end of MTN, Shoprite, Game, etc in Nigeria. We will not watch Multichoice Africa again! Hahaha...Don't make us bounce on you BBA! When is South Africa going to create its own channel rather than using Multichoice from USA?

After USA being the best country in the world the nest is Nigeria as the best nation in Africa - before South Africa with little swag! Jeez!

grin I don't know, but this guy cracks me up in the wrongest ways possible grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
for those watching kindly give us
the real gist biko
we r tired of these half
baked updates
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by abuze(f): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Hajia yaya. Mu na fada ni.
aboki na GHKWAME.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

Whatever.
Stubborn boy. Stop quoting me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
all4naija:

After USA being the best country in the world the nest is Nigeria as the best nation in Africa - before South Africa with little swag! Jeez!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

Stubborn boy. Stop quoting me.

Goddamnit, groupie! Get off my mentions.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sheila is embarrassing herself, spazzing out over someone she claims is a naught in her world. Ok right.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

Goddamnit, groupie! Get off my mentions.
Okay.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol... See Ghanaians feeling important.

Dem be like Arsenal... Na only to participate for competition, no plan to win the competition!

Una better vote for Tayo... Hasshoes! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

Okay.

Okay! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by abuze(f): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
abuze:
aboki na GHKWAME.
ah ah pls oh a.bo.ki means friend in hausa not northerner. This nairaland dictionary is wacked.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
thandii1:

..the real repitition would be tayo leaving the house before mambea on the finale night, and just when nigerians are praying mambea wins, ik calls her out, leaving macky2 and ellah, and then we surprisingly start rooting for ellah just so macky2 , the borite and copper thief does not win. grin grin

dis tin u just wrote is wat we call shakespearan wickednessgringringringrin trying to open old wounds wit an apt description...........na onli u waka come!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
thandii1:

Gbam
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:
Drama happening... Sheila saying Nhlanhla used her and dumped her just to fork Ellah.....sheila is pissed .

Haaa Mr decanta. Ididnt hear her say he dumped her to fork ellah ooo...y r u lik dis. Seriously.............

Sheila is ranting jokingly dat nhlahla was just using her nd he was also using her to kill days asin to kill boredom nd nhlahla was lik hmmm...she nw said is it a lie. Shld itell everybody wah we talked abt....she didn't even mention ella's name @ all.....

Ehen uncle decanlie. Abeg stop dis silly act of urs...it won't get u anywhere....abeg reduce d lie ehen..biko

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
abuze:
aboki na GHKWAME.
Yes
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

grin I don't know, but this guy cracks me up in the wrongest ways possible grin
I am always tempted to ask him a question like "dude, did you skip breast milk completely? 'cause if you didn't you better have a good enough excuse for this retardedness" but I am afraid he will think I am South African and just make my life miserable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

Okay! tongue
K. grin

Oya e don do. Na jeje I siddon wey you quote me. Make we stop...and don't reply this one. undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

No.
Spadey guy...nor do this na. Na you give us numba make we use, why you come dey slack like dis? Let's do this for our boy abeg. If homeboy and Trez leave that house, naim be say show don finish o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
abuze:
ah ah pls oh a.bo.ki means friend in hausa not northerner. This nairaland dictionary is wacked.
Can you blame them? Garbage in Garbage out.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:
Lol... See Ghanaians feeling important.

Dem be like Arsenal... Na only to participate for competition, no plan to win the competition!

Una better vote for Tayo... Hasshoes! grin grin grin

GotNoSwaggg is right.
Ghanaians, you better listen up.
Vote Tayo for the cash, so hin go fit hook M'am Bea up with Uti as a second wife, and they'll all live happily ever after...
OR ELSE, no Uti for her. Na only those crop tops she go still dey wear until she finds true love... at age 93 angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
sholay2011:

K. grin

Oya e don do. Na jeje I siddon wey you quote me. Make we stop...and don't reply this one. undecided

No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Spadey guy...nor do this na. Na you give us numba make we use, why you come dey slack like dis? Let's do this for our boy abeg. If homeboy and Trez leave that house, naim be say show don finish o.

No.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I am always tempted to ask him a question like "dude, did you skip breast milk completely? 'cause if you didn't you better have a good enough excuse for this retardedness" but I am afraid he will think I am South African and just make my life miserable.
The phrase "The Nigerian" always cracked me up!... I have battled with him on other threads, and he was no match for me, I just dey use style watch am.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
abuze:
Its because 9 out of 10 times people use it here, it is condescendingly and derogatorily. There are many southerners on the thread who don't use it right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.