Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) (4019 Views)

Actor Walter Anga Shows Off Parents In Church (photo) / Nadia Buari And Sister Flaunt Bikini Bodies / Father Caught Having $€x With Her 17-year-old Daughter : (MUST SEE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by afronewwww: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wonders shall never cease to end…

A brother and his sister have been thrown in jail after allegedly they were caught having $€x in a tractor trailer parked inside a church.

Police say 20-year-old Christopher Buckner and her brother, 25-year-old Tim Savoy, admitted to committing incest after watching a movie ‘The Notebook’.

CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTO OF SIBLINGS.. http://www./2014/08/unholy-act-brother-and-sister-arrested.html

http://www./2014/08/unholy-act-brother-and-sister-arrested.html

Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Incesst is a serious crime in usa.
So the 'everyone has the right to love anyone' defense for homosexuality is invalid.
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by Rikidony(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2014
SO AMERICA SUPPORT HOMOSEXUALITY WHY NOT DEFEND INCEST.
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by donigspain(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
fr3do: Incesst is a serious crime in usa.
So the 'everyone has the right to love anyone' defense for homosexuality is invalid.
But some states permit cousin marriage. undecided
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
donigspain: But some states permit cousin marriage. undecided

What about siblings?
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by donigspain(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
fr3do:

What about siblings?
Half-siblings above a certain age and under certain conditions... cool
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
donigspain: Half-siblings above a certain age and under certain conditions... cool

But not full siblings!
My argument remains valid.
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
Very soon the law will soon permit father to marry daughter and mother to marry son..............

The kind tinz way my ear dey hear this days sef
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by donigspain(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
fr3do:

But not full siblings!
My argument remains valid.
Actually, some states never LEGALISED nor CRIMINALISED the marriage.
The people just feel it is not right and that unconstitutional belief does not mean it's illegal.

*Do you argue to win or get enlightened?*
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
donigspain: Actually, some states never LEGALISED nor CRIMINALISED the marriage.
The people just feel it is not right and that unconstitutional belief does not mean it's illegal.

*Do you argue to win or get enlightened?*

To win, if I wanted to get enlightenment I would kindly ask or just browse it o.
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by shaboti: 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lol, after watching 'the notebook'..
e-diots!
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by donigspain(m): 10:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
fr3do: To win, if I wanted to get enlightenment I would kindly ask or just browse it o.

In that case you lost the argument comments ago because you requested for siblings (non-specific).
fr3do: What about siblings?
And I gave you the reply below
donigspain: Half-siblings above a certain age and under certain conditions... cool
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by fr3do(m): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
donigspain:

In that case you lost the argument comments ago because you requested for siblings (non-specific).

And I gave you the reply below

You think I'm arguing with you?
I'm arguing about a stance: 'everyone (of age) should be allowed to love anyone'
This is one path most 'indifferent' and pro-gay people use, even the pope used this line one time.
So Its a contradiction that in usa, you can't just love anyone (of age).
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by seankay(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
I wouldn't have believed this story if not for the pics you posted undecided
Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by Yemojay: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dear People, please avoid changing money(foreign currency to Naira) in front of Ikeja airport hotel. I was robbed by these criminals "(pictures attached below)" right there in front of IKEJA AIRPORT HOTEL. I already reported the case to the police but these criminals have not been caught yet. They are still out there, stealing and cheating hardworking civilians. They are fraudsters and thieves. If you know any of these men ( PICTURES BELOW ) please reply to this post. These men are meant to be in prison because all they do is steal from hardworking citizens. Please let's help eliminate crime in Nigeria by sharing this post on all social media. Who knows? The next victim might be someone close to you(family or friend). God bless Nigeria!

Re: Unholy Act! Brother And Sister Arrested While Having $€x In Church (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 30, 2014
______

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State University Female Student Shows Off Bare B00bs To Mark Cultural Day / P. Diddy And His Sons Go Shirtless In New Photo / Linda Ikeji Attacked For Not Leaking Adekunle And Simi's Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.