Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Photo-jay Jay Okocha Shows Off Sons Pics At The Love Is Musical Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo-jay Jay Okocha Shows Off Sons Pics At The Love Is Musical Show (3988 Views)

Photos: Check Out JJ Okocha & His Cute Son At The Love Is The Musical Show / Meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo-jay Jay Okocha Shows Off Sons Pics At The Love Is Musical Show by eluquenson(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2014
See photos of celebrities, Jay Jay Okocha and son, Timi Dakolo and wife, Emeka Ossai and wife and other celebrities and media personalities at the Love Is Musical show happening now at Eko Hotel and Suites, Lagos.

View Source

Re: Photo-jay Jay Okocha Shows Off Sons Pics At The Love Is Musical Show by SirHouloo(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2014
That boy suppose resemble im papa, I think.
Re: Photo-jay Jay Okocha Shows Off Sons Pics At The Love Is Musical Show by Blayze007(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2014
2 things got me laffing... The boy's boubou/gown/dress/watevs.. & d length of the RED CARPET.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: Hand Writing on The Wall? Flashback To A Sunny Afternoon / I Did Borrow Pose, See The Real Owner Of The Range Rover - Nedu Reacts (PICS) / Nkechi Blessing Poses In Sexy See-through Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.