Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,267 members, 7,957,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office (12385 Views)

Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / BREAKING: FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini For Eight Years / Stephen Keshi Still Remains Eagles Coach - Chris Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by mencade5(m): 6:14am On Aug 30, 2014
Marcelinho: I am seek and tired of NFF n its problem, can people who only seek their well being let our football grow, from wat am seeing we (Nigerians) r heading for doom!

Meanwhile God help Nigeria!
gbagauns

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by pat077: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2014
who 'll order Blatter to leave office?
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Sacramento4real(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2014
I think for once,am beginning to see reasons with FIFA.You don't arrest the key players of an election few hours or minutes to it.Just because they did it in Ekiti and Osun states,and nobody questioned them,doesn't means its the right thing.Now,we are gradually letting the whole world know the type of Nation we are.All FIFA is after is due process.Its not concerned about who gets elected or not.Those people that were arrested were suppose to be the one to conduct that said election,so why arrest them before the election?I think due process is a language alien to this present government.I know as it is now,it will be very difficult to separate Government from our NFF cos it provide the needed funds,but at least Whatever they do,due process should always be followed.Always be in the ambience of the law,FIFA isn't asking for too much na,is it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2014
amodaade:

In Nigeria, 5>39

As in. I tire o
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by canalily(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2014
...why is FIFA abi na IFA always put eyes in our NFF? yet they always rob us at global competitions....?

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Dexema(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2014
Yomieluv: Wetin dey do FIFA sef,why can't they just allow sleeping dog rest.

This is becoming autocratic to me.
Sleeping dogs lie you mean
By the way why do Nigerians like signing laws,regulations and guidelines when you know yoU won't follow them? As for those asking if FIFA wants to control Nigerian football I think ur just exhibiting the usual black man complex.
Let's learn to do things right.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 30, 2014
Dexema:
Sleeping dogs lie you mean
By the way why do Nigerians like signing laws,regulations and guidelines when you know yoU won't follow them? As for those asking if FIFA wants to control Nigerian football I think ur just exhibiting the usual black man complex.
Let's learn to do things right.

My dear, have you seen the CONSTITUTION? You will just break down in angry tears.
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Dexema(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2014
meforyou1: FIFA should even ban Nigeria till 2050. Are we the only footballing nation on earth? Why all d trouble? They burnt their glass house and held illegal election. Haba

Ironically someone close to me just said the same thing that the fire at the football house was likely an act of ARSON.
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2014
I am not surprised to see some deluded uneducated people ash FIFA...well,it;s not surprising seeign that we love to live as a country without laws.FIFA sets its laws and Nigeria knows those laws,Nigeria knew about them before the nation carried itself and joined FIFA..if you have a problem with the rules governing an organization that over 200 countries follow,then the organization is not for you seeing that you lot cant follow simple law and order..Is Nigeria the only member of FIFA?why must Nigeria always be the sturborn goat every time since the days of Abacha?Are we cursed as a nation to have problems in following rules?Nigerians leave Nigeria and get caught breaking rules in other countries and fellow Nigerians will shout racism and now FIFA caught NFF doing same and you already have some shouting Racism...I have not heard these issues with Ghana,Gambia,Gabon and most african countries so racism is clearly not in play here

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by UlqU3(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2014
fr3do:

You would side with a yeye international organization (business) against your government!
Unpatriotic Nigerian! Tufia!

So if your country asks you to eat shit and kill your family you will do it? Mr patriot. *spits* Fifa has rules and regulations governing FOOTBALL. One of them is NO GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE. Let d govt go and face their own duties (Power supply, ebola, BH, etc).

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by fr3do(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2014
UlqU3:

So if your country asks you to eat shit and kill your family you will do it? Mr patriot. *spits* Fifa has rules and regulations governing FOOTBALL. One of them is NO GOVERNMENT INTERFERENCE. Let d govt go and face their own duties (Power supply, ebola, BH, etc).

We are our country! Country is not government
The 'no government interference' has its limits, the former president of the NF federation is a suspect to some felonies.
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by sleek82(m): 10:34am On Aug 30, 2014
fr3do:

We are our country! Country is not government
The 'no government interference' has its limits, the former president of the NF federation is a suspect to some felonies.
FIFA is not particular about who stays in office or who leaves...they r just after due process whch is....d president and other members of d board shuld b on seat when d vote is cast....if they like they shuld av a blackmaria parked outside d premises for d president's arrest after d election, e no concern FIFA...just follow due process! Dats all is asked

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2014
fr3do:

You would side with a yeye international organization (business) against your government!
Unpatriotic Nigerian! Tufia!
i hope you read tha FIFA letter, the NFF general assembly resolved that election hold on 4th september, 2014 but some individuals went ahead and conducted election in august. if the content of this letter is true then we don't need anybody to tell us that some people are bend on soiling the only thing that keep us united.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by enomakos(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
[quote
author=sleek82]NFF and other footballin bodies like FFF of france and
so on are all being governed by FIFA, so the federal govt cant just keep
interferin in NFF's matter wen it clearly states dat they shuld stay
off. Its just like asking "whats english FA's business in the affairs of
chelsea or arsenal"?[/quote]is it the federal govt that appoint chris giwa?
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by blaqoracle: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
alotofgrace: for why kwa?
i hope the Naija govt can see these!?

this is what happens when you attach ursef to an external body for supervision, like
"MASTER CARD LOGO ON [size=18pt]NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD[/size]"

wetin consyn them with our mata?
wetin consine you with football?
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by gaderibigbeya(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Govt shldnt interfere in NFF issues....... Wat abt d subventions d govt gives . It must b stopped so NFF shld finance demselves.
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Christmasdon(m): 12:50am On Aug 31, 2014
It is now red. Gbagaun',!!
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by dhope: 8:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Naija govt shud keep-off futball? u guys hav 4gotten how GEJ sent raw cash to super eagle boiz in brazil when dey refused to play against france. dont u know dt who pays d pipper dictate d tune? FIFA is mad for imposing that non-interference law on countries dt hardly get sponsors for their league. what are we even saying,if govt (state and federal) hands off futball in nigeria do u think we can have any league in place? FIFA doesnt care to know how it's cronny (maigari) burnt glass house to cover up his misdeed. what a corrupt futball governing body FIFA is!!!
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by Engen(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
alotofgrace:

oh mr. thinker?
Is Nigeria not part of UN, Commonwealth, Ecowas? who interfered in the issue of boko haram

Mr unthinker? so you think Nations gather together at the UN to play games? comparing the UN to FIFA( the game of football federation) not UNITED NATIONS...o de osi
Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by mancheeutd(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
DO PEOPLE EVEN READ OR LISTEN TO NEWS ANYMORE COS AM SHOCKED TO SEE QUESTIONS LIKE WHAT CONCERNS FIFA IN THIS MATTER.... WHY WILL 22 PEOPLE GATHER THEMSELF AND ELECT A PRESIDENT OUT OF 40 SOMETHING MEMBERS.PLS STOP READING TITLES ONLY.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by tsmall(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
If you are one of those that think Nigeria can do without FIFA, picture yourself alone on an island ... how's that for your mental development?" At times you begin to wonder "I mean what's wrong with some people? Read you can't read, FIFA rules and policy you don't know.. I don tired self.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! FIFA Orders Factional NFF President Chris Giwa To Vacate Office by tsmall(m): 9:40am On Sep 04, 2014
Tell this old fool to vacate office ASP. Simple as ABC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joao Havelange, Ex-FIFA President Is Dead / Victor Anichebe Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.