Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... (3296 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Profcamsey(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
I think DNA test is 1 of the renowned home breakers. A programme was just aired few minutes on a local F.M station. A woman called in and sought people's advice. She said she has 4 kids. She later discovered her 3rd child is not for her husband. Since she has heard about Restitution, she has been feeling guilty and she doesn't know what to do. Please Advice her.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Who will relay the advice back to her?

4 Likes

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by tpia1: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
The op.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by irishCream: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
God help us women!!! So she has been playing aware match while married even to the point of not knowing who owns the child. Issora...

1 Like

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by cococandy(f): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
Something he heard over the radio.
Unless he means to call in.

Anyway OP she has no choice but to tell her husband the kid ain't his.
He can decide what to do afterwards.
In other words he's the one who needs advice here and not her.
Because he'll be confused and heart broken.
To forgive or not to forgive.
To let go or not to.
Considering he has 3 other kids from this same woman,to break up the marriage or not because of the one kid that isn't his.

It'll be a tough choice for him.
She really isn't the one who has a choice to make.
Except of course she choses not to confess.

1 Like

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by emperortony: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Wen she dey play the away match why she no ask us for advice?

1 Like

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by SAMBARRY: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Cococandy there are some things better left to die inside the heart than to say out.she will forget it. It's just some people trying to put her on a guilt trip to make her feel bad . The mistake is ireedemable so she should just forget saying anything because if she does she should get ready for the outcome which maybe so destructive that she may not be able to handle it any longer

3 Likes

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Profcamsey(m): 8:40pm On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy: Who will relay the advice back to her?
i ll do dat MA
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Profcamsey(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: Cococandy there are some things better left to die inside the heart than to say out.she will forget it. It's just some people trying to put her on a guilt trip to make her feel bad . The mistake is ireedemable so she should just forget saying anything because if she does she should get ready for the outcome which maybe so destructive that she may not be able to handle it any longer
are you 4 real? U go wicked oh, no b small. I think dat ll put salt on the wound.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Well she's high on guilt.
What can she do?
Not everyone can stomach guilt for long o.
Headaches,loss of appetite,acid reflux,hypersentivity(jumping out of your skin at every sound behind you),sweaty palms,thumping heart(loud heartbeat) gassing grin etc etc

Boy my conscience always does a number on me anytime I'm hiding something cheesy
Especially if it's something big.
But her case she's hiding something HUGE!!!
If she's like me she no get choice o.
She go confess in her sleep one day.
SAMBARRY: Cococandy there are some things better left to die inside the heart than to say out.she will forget it. It's just some people trying to put her on a guilt trip to make her feel bad . The mistake is ireedemable so she should just forget saying anything because if she does she should get ready for the outcome which maybe so destructive that she may not be able to handle it any longer

1 Like

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by SAMBARRY: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Profcamsey: are you 4 real? U go wicked oh, no b small. I think dat ll put salt on the wound.
why say something you know you can't handle the outcome when it comes which will most likely be unfriendly. She had better sleep soundly like nothing happened. It's incidences like this they say silence is golden wink
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by SAMBARRY: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
I will sleep and wake up like nothing happened. Watch 2 or 3 movies or go for a comedy show to get that stress and tension of fear and anxiety off and boom the thought, the guilt, and fear is gone before I even finished watching the movie and laughing. That's the only way to be strong on the inside and stomach a lot of disasters waiting to explode . silence makes them die a natural death wink
cococandy: Well she's high on guilt.
What can she do?
Not everyone can stomach guilt for long o.
Headaches,loss of appetite,acid reflux,hypersentivity(jumping out of your skin at every sound behind you),sweaty palms,thumping heart(loud heartbeat) gassing grin etc etc

Boy my conscience always does a number on me anytime I'm hiding something cheesy
Especially if it's something big.
But her case she's hiding something HUGE!!!
If she's like me she no get choice o.
She go confess in her sleep one day.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
grin
SAMBARRY: I will sleep and wake up like nothing happened. Watch 2 or 3 movies or go for a comedy show to get that stress and tension of fear and anxiety off and boom the thought, the guilt, and fear is gone before I even finished watching the movie and laughing. That's the only way to be strong on the inside and stomach a lot of disasters waiting to explode . silence makes them die a natural death wink

1 Like

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
SAMBARRY: I will sleep and wake up like nothing happened. Watch 2 or 3 movies or go for a comedy show to get that stress and tension of fear and anxiety off and boom the thought, the guilt, and fear is gone before I even finished watching the movie and laughing. That's the only way to be strong on the inside and stomach a lot of disasters waiting to explode . silence makes them die a natural death wink

D truth always finds a way to rear it's ugly head... one day him go find out, problem is, he might decide to use a double barrel instead of just kicking you out... U go blame am? cos if na me, na wetin I go do...
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by beeevan: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
The did is done, shutting the hell up will serve just fine. Women too dey para, how many men will confess to what they aren't caught doing? undecided

7 Likes

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by DukeNija(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
cococandy: Something he heard over the radio.
Unless he means to call in.

Anyway OP she has no choice but to tell her husband the kid ain't his.
He can decide what to do afterwards.
In other words he's the one who needs advice here and not her.
Because he'll be confused and heart broken.
To forgive or not to forgive.
To let go or not to.
Considering he has 3 other kids from this same woman,to break up the marriage or not because of the one kid that isn't his.

It'll be a tough choice for him.
She really isn't the one who has a choice to make.
Except of course she choses not to confess.

E.O.D
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Kanwulia: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2014
Ehen?
Na me gif am belle? undecided
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by DukeNija(m): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2014

I somehow understand where you are coming from. But something like this is too massive to hide. One day it will definitely come to light and God help her if she survives it, literally. It will definitely weigh on one's conscience, it might take decades but at a point even you will decide to tell to take away that guilt. Even @ 50, 60 or 70. Going to the grave with this will make one's spirit restless. BTW there's no comedy house or movie house on the other side.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by DukeNija(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kanwulia: Ehen?

Lol. I tire o. Who send d woman message? grin
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Kanwulia: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
DukeNija:

Lol. I tire o. Who send d woman message? grin

Ehn-ehn!
Na who sen the H-OP? undecided
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by DukeNija(m): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kanwulia:

Ehn-ehn!

Radio station!
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
I don't think this is news,if dna tests are made compulsory at birth,many bas*ard children will turn up....immorality is now the other of the day. ..married men cheating and impregnating girlfriends everyday without knowing it .....married woman sleeping with another man without shame,how she no go carry belle from ibadan come give husband for lagos angry make the woman just keep quiet dey look....God will reveal the secret for her when he's ready to.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Acidosis(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
Profcamsey: I think husbands and wives are renowned home breakers. A programme was just aired few minutes on a local F.M station. A woman called in and seeked people's advice. She said she has 4 kids. She later discovered her 3rd child is not for her husband. Since she has heard about Restitution, she has been feeling guilty and she doesn't know what to do. Please Advice her.
*fixed.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by tpia1: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2014
^ "sought" too (not seeked) , people should try to correct their atrocious english in addition to being jobless.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Pavore9: 6:11am On Aug 30, 2014
There are so many untold secrets! l had an uncle who died last December, he had been widowed since 2009, never re-married & had 5 children aged btw 19 & 29.,it was@ his burial in January that his "2 other kids" came 2 knowledge, they are aged 2 & 17!
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by SAMBARRY: 6:42am On Aug 30, 2014
njokusboy:

D truth always finds a way to rear it's ugly head... one day him go find out, problem is, he might decide to use a double barrel instead of just kicking you out... U go blame am? cos if na me, na wetin I go do...
so what if he kicks the woman out undecided

life won't go on undecided

In fact the woman should start building another house secretly so that the day he sendd her out she already has a place to go.jayz said hope for the best and prepare for the worst

the worst the man can do is to send her out after that nko? Msheeeee

as if men too don't have love kids with other women outside marriage undecided
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by SAMBARRY: 6:47am On Aug 30, 2014
Yimu it's when you are brooding over it or fretting over it you start having high bp.when it comes to light the highest that can happen is divorce when he divorces you you move on with your life

what is new under the sun? Nothing my dear
DukeNija:

I somehow understand where you are coming from. But something like this is too massive to hide. One day it will definitely come to light and God help her if she survives it, literally. It will definitely weigh on one's conscience, it might take decades but at a point even you will decide to tell to take away that guilt. Even @ 50, 60 or 70. Going to the grave with this will make one's spirit restless. BTW there's no comedy house or movie house on the other side.
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Profcamsey(m): 8:00am On Aug 30, 2014
Kanwulia: Ehen?
who talk say na you? Face whr u r goin
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Profcamsey(m): 8:03am On Aug 30, 2014
DukeNija:

even, she go suffer die for hell. But dia must be a a way she can tell n wuldnt cause problem
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Profcamsey(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2014
Kanwulia:

Ehn-ehn!
na who send u make u comment?
Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by Profcamsey(m): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
tpia1: ^ "sought" too (not seeked) , people should try to correct their atrocious english in addition to being jobless.
if u must correct sm1, u do dat with sense and not as if u reason with ur ass. Btw thanks.

1 Like

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by DukeNija(m): 8:30am On Aug 30, 2014
SAMBARRY: Yimu it's when you are brooding over it or fretting over it you start having high bp.when it comes to light the highest that can happen is divorce when he divorces you you move on with your life

what is new under the sun? Nothing my dear

Nope not just divorce. There are things worse than divorce my dear. Far far worse than divorce.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married For Six Years Husband Hiv Positive Wife Negative Advise The Wife Pls / Funny Wedding Invitation Dt Got My Ribs Cracked / Marriage Is Not For Small Boys!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.