Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... (3295 Views)

Married With Kids But Deeply In Love With Another Lady / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by JEITO: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
When they'll not listen to me initially, they'll now come for advise when the deed is done. angry

#tinzThatShouldNevaHappenInMarriage

1 Like

Re: 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband... by crackhaus: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
carefreewannabe:

An instinct cannot give you full security.

As for the woman, I don't know her, but she at least moved around twice in a critical week at least once in her life.

I also think that sensible to keep quiet for the child.

Her punishment is her guilty conscience if she has one. If not, the fear that it may all come out at any time later.
To live in the fear that one day your husband and even your child may learn to hate you, is hell on earth.
That bit in bold is what she'll have to live with...constant fear of what may be should they find out is her punishment and cross to bear for the rest of her earthly life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Wedding Invitation Dt Got My Ribs Cracked / When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. / [photo]16 Girls Get Pregnant After A Boy Ejaculated In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.