Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? (1096 Views)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Have You Ever Spent Your Christmas/new Year With Llight From PHCN / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hey people, i know majority of the members
here on Nairaland are students. So whats
the longest time you've spent studying?
Mine is straight 6hours back in sss2.
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by lirusehn(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
29 minutes

cool
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
lirusehn:
29 minutes

cool
are you in primary school?
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by lirusehn(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
sosalekins: are you in primary school?

Nope. Nursery sch.

undecided
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Mrval20(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
During last semester exams, I read for straight eight hours - from 10pm to 6am and then prepared for school. That particular course was one of the worst exams I've ever written because I was even hallucinating in the hall lol.
What matters is understanding what you read and giving your brain the needed rest, not how long you read.
These days, 2-3 hours every day is okay for me.
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by deeobserver209(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Six hours.
Reading is my hobby. smiley
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by wildchild1: 9:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Back then in secondary school,ss 2 to be precised,i read for 6 good hours 12am-6am,for a physics test only to score 6;& a half out of 10,the tin pain me no be small but eventually had a B at the end of the term... Na only God know where that physics teacher dey always go kari questions come from
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
About 14 hours a day...from 6am till 12noon then I'll go for break till 2pm,then continue till 10pm.it continued like that for about 3months...A.B.U SBRS no be beans at all...Anyhow I tank baba God sha, I scored 4.8 on a scale of 5

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
Mrval20: During last semester exams, I read for straight eight hours - from 10pm to 6am and then prepared for school. That particular course was one of the worst exams I've ever written because I was even hallucinating in the hall lol.
What matters is understanding what you read and giving your brain the needed rest, not how long you read.
These days, 2-3 hours every day is okay for me.
you're so right!.. Though i haven't been reading long enough for sometime now.. Nowadays its either 1h30mins.. Or 2hours at most.. Polly 3times a week.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
flexten: About 14 hours a day...from 6am till 12noon then I'll go for break till 2pm,then continue till 10pm.it continued like that for about 3months...A.B.U SBRS no be beans at all...Anyhow I tank baba God sha, I scored 4.8 on a scale of 5
that's awesome.. Are you a medical student?
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Three hours daily
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by adepojuis: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
9hours,it wasn't reading actually, t'was cramming.
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 30, 2014
sosalekins: that's awesome.. Are you a medical student?
No,
Electrical Engineering
My friends used to say that I want a score that is too much for an engineering student..but I have no problem with the admission I just wanted to make 5points.. Unfortunately I was very sick during my final exams.
Thank God I almost got there..Anyhw sha I still have 10more semesters in the main campus to make as many 5points as I want by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
flexten: No,
Electrical Engineering
My friends used to say that I want a score that is too much for an engineering student..but I have no problem with the admission I just wanted to make 5points.. Unfortunately I was very sick during my final exams.
Thank God I almost got there..Anyhw sha I still have 10more semesters in the main campus to make as many 5points as I want by God's grace.
keep going man.. Best of luck all the way.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by KillerBeauty(f): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
6hours
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
I read for 6 straight hours while is sss2.. For an Agric exam.... And i did'nt even score the highest. Smh at myself.
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2014
flexten: No,
Electrical Engineering
stop mentioning me! You all
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by ritababe(f): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
10 hrs from 7pm till 5am in the morning, i will sleep from 5am to 8:30am go to school and come back and sleep around 4pm, then i will wake up 7pm and continue my reading
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
5points: stop mentioning me! You all
grin lol
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
sosalekins: keep going man.. Best of luck all the way.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by nickz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
the day i read all night and slept in class!!
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
ritababe: 10 hrs from 7pm till 5am in the morning, i will sleep from 5am to 8:30am go to school and come back and sleep around 4pm, then i will wake up 7pm and continue my reading
i find it difficult to believe!.. You can't deprive yourself of sleep and still be able to live!
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] hey guys, i wanna create a true life personal story about my childhood in the literature sector.. Am gonno create a new account and let ya all know cus i cant remember the email i used . For my followers (if i have any), i'll alert you about my new account and send link on this thread about my story. Bless!
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by ritababe(f): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
sosalekins: i find it difficult to believe!.. You can't deprive yourself of sleep and still be able to live!

thats just me
Re: Whats The Longest Time You've Ever Spent Reading? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
ritababe:

thats just me
then i guess you must be flying in first class!
ritababe:

thats just me
ritababe:

thats just me

(1) (Reply)

The Full Classification Of UNILAG Girls depending On Hostels. / The 10 Types Of People You'll Meet on Nairaland! / Did He Make A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.